- Name: Kayla Harrison
- Pro MMA Record: 6-0-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
- Nickname: N/A
- Current Streak: 6 Wins
- Age: 29 | Date of Birth: 1990.07.02
- Last Fight: October 11, 2019 in PFL
- Weight Class: Lightweight | Last Weigh-In: 156.0 lbs
- Affiliation: Renzo Gracie Academy
- Height: 5'8" (173cm) | Reach: 65.5" (166cm)
- Career Disclosed Earnings: $125,000 USD
- Born: Middletown, Ohio, United States
- Fighting out of: New York City, New York
- College: N/A
- Foundation Style: Judo
Regional Rankings Rankings FAQ
Fighting for a major organization has made Kayla Harrison ineligible for regional rankings.
Gyms & Affiliations
Kayla Harrison Wiki Update Wiki
Born in Middletown, Ohio, Harrison took up judo at the age of six, having been introduced to the sport by her mother, who was a black belt herself.
She began training and won two national championships by the age of 15.
On August 31, 2016 the United States Judo Association (USJA) made a batsugun promotion of Kayla to rokudan (6th Degree Black Belt) making her the youngest person in the US to ever be awarded this rank.
Harrison, a former training partner of fellow judoka Ronda Rousey, announced in October 2016 that she had signed with World Series of Fighting. While she will initially work as a commentator she said she was also signed as a fighter for the company. Making her MMA debut at PFL 2 on June 21, 2018 against Brittney Elkin in the Women's Lightweight division.