- Name: Kayla Harrison
- MMA Record: 3-0-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
- Nickname: N/A
- Current Streak: 3 Wins
- Age: 28 | Date of Birth: 1990.07.02
- Last Fight: December 31, 2018 in PFL
- Weight Class: Lightweight | Last Weigh-In: 155.2 lbs
- Affiliation: Renzo Gracie Academy
- Height: 5'8" (173cm) | Reach: 65.5" (166cm)
- Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD
- Born: Middletown, Ohio, United States
- Fighting out of: New York City, New York
- College: N/A
- Foundation Style: Judo
Tapology Worldwide Rankings For Kayla Harrison Rankings FAQ
Tapology Regional Rankings Rankings FAQ
Fighting for a major organization has made Kayla Harrison ineligible for regional rankings.
Gyms & Affiliations
Kayla Harrison MMA Fight Record
Kayla Harrison Wiki Update Wiki
Born in Middletown, Ohio, Harrison took up judo at the age of six, having been introduced to the sport by her mother, who was a black belt herself.
She began training and won two national championships by the age of 15.
On August 31, 2016 the United States Judo Association (USJA) made a batsugun promotion of Kayla to rokudan (6th Degree Black Belt) making her the youngest person in the US to ever be awarded this rank.
Harrison, a former training partner of fellow judoka Ronda Rousey, announced in October 2016 that she had signed with World Series of Fighting. While she will initially work as a commentator she said she was also signed as a fighter for the company. Making her MMA debut at PFL 2 on June 21, 2018 against Brittney Elkin in the Women's Lightweight division.