Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Dolidze vs. Imavov

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,142
  • Post Score: 47

10.31.2023 | 1:48 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 02.03.2024 at 04:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: UFC Apex
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: John Gooden, Laura Sanko, Daniel Cormier, Charly Arnolt
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Daniel Cormier
  • MMA Bouts: 13
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Nassourdine Imavov   defeats   Roman Dolidze   via Decision, Majority   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Renato Moicano   defeats   Drew Dober   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Randy Brown   defeats   Muslim Salikhov   via KO/TKO, Straight Right   3:17 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Natália Silva   defeats   Viviane Araujo   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Aliaskhab Khizriev   vs.   Makhmud Muradov   Ends in a No Contest, Accidental Eye Poke to Muradov   0:11 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Charles Radtke   defeats   Gilbert Urbina   via KO/TKO, Left Hook   4:47 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Molly McCann   defeats   Diana Belbiţă   via Submission, Armbar   4:59 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Charles Johnson   defeats   Azat Maksum   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Themba Gorimbo   defeats   Pete Rodriguez   via KO/TKO, Overhand Right and Ground Punches   0:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jeong Yeong Lee   defeats   Blake Bilder   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Luana Carolina   defeats   Julija Stoliarenko   via KO/TKO, Punches From Crucifix   4:52 Round 3 of 3, 14:52 Total Bout Page
MarQuel Mederos   defeats   Landon Quiñones   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jamal Pogues   defeats   Thomas Petersen   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 20

BoneDoinWork
BoneDoinWork
  • Predictions:  1,792  |  58.6%
  • Forum Posts:  186
  • Post Score: 44

02.03.2024 | 11:55 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 1684th

Johnson vs. Maksum
Azat Maksum, DEC
SOURCE A

Gorimbo vs. Rodriguez
Themba Gorimbo, DEC
SOURCE D

Bilder vs. Lee
Blake Bilder, DEC
SOURCE D

Stoliarenko vs. Carolina
Luana Carolina, DEC
SOURCE D

Mederos vs. Quiñones
Landon Quiñones, DEC
SOURCE D

Petersen vs. Pogues
Jamal Pogues, DEC
SOURCE D

MorePAIN
MorePAIN
  • Predictions:  4,759  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  7
  • Post Score: -157

02.03.2024 | 12:54 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 325 Points   |   Tied for 3253rd

Moicano vs. Dober
Renato Moicano, SUB, R2
l/...

lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  3,939  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,376
  • Post Score: 39

02.03.2024 | 1:43 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 793rd

Dolidze vs. Imavov
Roman Dolidze, DEC
if sean vs dricus showed us anything, it's that the weightclasses above 170 don't really care about technique as much as they do just being a workhorse. imavov is probably the cleaner fighter, but i think roman is more currently primed to fight the top of the division with his physicality.

Moicano vs. Dober
Renato Moicano, SUB, R2
feeling like renato can hang in the striking without overcommitting and eventually identify a mistake and find the back for a rnc like he did in his last 5 victories.

Brown vs. Salikhov
Randy Brown, DEC
unsure salikhov will be able to deal with the range. possible he wants to wrestle instead, but i could see randy finding his way back to his feet.

Araujo vs. Silva
Natália Silva, DEC
age & momentum. vivi could change levels and try to make it a grapple, but i'll say silva can more effectively stick & move.

Khizriev vs. Muradov
Aliaskhab Khizriev, SUB, R2
not sure what to make of khizriev yet, the tiuliulin win doesn't prove much to me and it's already been nearly 2 years since that, on top of the fact that he's only had 1 other fight in the past 5 years. very possible he just doesn't look sharp or tires quick and muradov can stuff td's/disengage to force the standup. he did get taken down by both gerald and caio though so i'll stick with the dagestani.

Urbina vs. Radtke
Gilbert Urbina, SUB, R2
not sure what to make of this one, but it kinda looks like they've been trying to build gilbert a bit. if accurate, he has a huge size advantage over radtke so i think this is his fight to lose unless charles gets some early respect with power shots and make gilbert pay when closing the distance.

McCann vs. Belbiţă
Molly McCann, DEC
belbita's win-list just isn't convincing enough to make me think the matchup goes too much differently than the first. i'm not sure diana's ground game has evolved enough to make molly pay for td attempts.

Johnson vs. Maksum
Azat Maksum, DEC
the story of charles johnson will always be "can he stay on his feet this time?" azat clearly has the wrestling game to give him issues, the question is just can he maintain the energy output and still find td entries later in the fight? charles hasn't shown much ability to keep his distance to force the boxing so it seems like a stylistically favorable matchup for maksum.

Gorimbo vs. Rodriguez
Themba Gorimbo, SUB, R1
look, i have my reservations about themba as well, he's very clearly someone that's still super raw that they're trying to push because of his story and now "friendship" with lame dwayne, but pete doesn't even belong here. he's high action and all, but the reality is that his spot is just a favor to masvidal. he'll swing hard for 3 min and then find a way to self-destruct.

Bilder vs. Lee
Jeong Yeong Lee, DEC
bilder just hasn't been able to utilize his takedown game much and lee's significant size/reach advantage is gonna force him to really cover distance for his striking/grappling entries. i feel like he's gonna get clipped doing so or just get stuck outside.

Stoliarenko vs. Carolina
Luana Carolina, DEC
carolina has been taken down by her last 5 opponents and looked awful on the scale, but julija hasn't won a ufc fight where she landed 10 or more strikes. i'll say carolina doesn't get immediately armbarred and i guess that means she can work on building a striking differential? if she loses then i guess i'll be happy for julija and glad that scale misses get punished.

Mederos vs. Quiñones
MarQuel Mederos, TKO, R2
not sure what to make of things here, but mederos being a factoryx guy has me thinking landon is gonna prefer to wrestle here. question will be how early he can get close and how often he can create safe openings to shoot. i'll guess low kicks hamper that plan and he gets stuck striking.

Petersen vs. Pogues
Thomas Petersen, TKO, R1
gonna be a battle to see who can get on top. not sure pogues will have td success and petersen seems to have a little more pop.

Jbustan
Jbustan
  • Predictions:  1,485  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  920
  • Post Score: 45

02.03.2024 | 2:02 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2149th

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,287  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,300
  • Post Score: 136

02.03.2024 | 2:06 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 2024th

Should be fun card good luck to those putting money on the line!

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

gogo kp
gogo kp
  • Predictions:  5,647  |  74.2%
  • Forum Posts:  52
  • Post Score: 154

02.03.2024 | 2:08 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 4 Perfect, 550 Points   |   Tied for 147th

@CrimsonChinGuru 
fourth rd. is a lottery...If he wins by a sub, he will get it earier...probably in second rd....anyway we will see...

"Be water my friend...MMA junkie since 2002 and i still don't need a rehab..."

Oneyecrook
Oneyecrook
  • Predictions:  428  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  477
  • Post Score: 4

02.03.2024 | 2:10 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 475 Points   |   Tied for 597th

Mederos, tko round 3. 
Swords Song
Swords Song
  • Predictions:  1,078  |  68.0%
  • Forum Posts:  573
  • Post Score: 158

02.03.2024 | 2:12 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Dolidze vs. Imavov
Roman Dolidze, TKO, R3
24-23,11

Moicano vs. Dober
Renato Moicano, SUB, R2
33-14

Brown vs. Salikhov
Randy Brown, DEC
45-2

Araujo vs. Silva
Natália Silva, DEC
48-0

Khizriev vs. Muradov
Aliaskhab Khizriev, SUB, R2
43-5, 1-2

Urbina vs. Radtke
Gilbert Urbina, TKO, R2
39-8,29

McCann vs. Belbiţă
Molly McCann, DEC
44-4,4

Johnson vs. Maksum
Azat Maksum, DEC
48-0,45

Gorimbo vs. Rodriguez
Themba Gorimbo, DEC
43-5

Bilder vs. Lee
Jeong Yeong Lee, DEC
40-8,30

Stoliarenko vs. Carolina
Julija Stoliarenko, SUB, R1
43-3

Mederos vs. Quiñones
MarQuel Mederos, TKO, R2
36-8,20,10 rd1-2

Petersen vs. Pogues
Thomas Petersen, TKO, R1
40-8,22,

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,132  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  10,543
  • Post Score: 108

02.03.2024 | 2:26 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 793rd

@gogo kp 

What are you yapping bout? I don't even have a 4th round finish predicted?

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

AustinLaxton
AustinLaxton
  • Predictions:  25,169  |  79.2%
  • Forum Posts:  138
  • Post Score: 96

02.03.2024 | 2:40 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Khizriev vs. Muradov
Aliaskhab Khizriev, SUB, R3
Khizriev needs to fight more

"I CANT LET YOU GET CLOSE!"

bokTHEman
bokTHEman
  • Predictions:  2,442  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  100
  • Post Score: 77

02.03.2024 | 3:08 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2215th

Dolidze vs. Imavov
Roman Dolidze, SUB, R3
RNC

Moicano vs. Dober
Renato Moicano, DEC
Wow 50/50 don’t see that everyday

"Smesh "

RustyTennakoon
RustyTennakoon
  • Predictions:  1,464  |  67.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,816
  • Post Score: 141

02.03.2024 | 3:11 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 4 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 995th

Dolidze vs. Imavov
Roman Dolidze, SUB, R2
Just running through my picks in brief. Cool fight. Imavov is more technical and neat, but Dolidze has aggression and power. And the finishing upside is going to be mainly with Dolidze. Both have cardio issues and Imavov does not react well to pressure like in the 3rd round of the Buckley fight. Also if this hits the ground, I think Dolidze is levels above. I think Dolidze gets a finish at some point even though Imavov may be winning the minutes.

Moicano vs. Dober
Renato Moicano, SUB, R2
Dober is always live for a KO, but Moicano's striking and defense has improved. And at some point I see him finding Dobers back and getting the choke.

Brown vs. Salikhov
Randy Brown, DEC
Salikhov seems to be on the decline, and Brown is massive with a huge reach advantage. I think he just pieces Salikhov apart from the outside, and if Muslim tries to wrestle he will gas out.

Araujo vs. Silva
Natália Silva, DEC
Araujo could get takedowns, in fact I think she will. But Silva should stay safe from submissions and get up. And on the feet Silva's pressure and volume should just be too much. I see Araujo fading late with that pressure and SIlva either winning a decision or getting a late finish

Khizriev vs. Muradov
Aliaskhab Khizriev, SUB, R1
Muradov has improved his offensive wrestling but he can get taken down, and Khizriev should get him down early here and get a sub

Urbina vs. Radtke
Gilbert Urbina, DEC
Urbina is bigger and should be able to get Radtke down. I am not a fan of Radtke and think he is outmatched here

McCann vs. Belbiţă
Molly McCann, DEC
I think Molly is just going to be too physical. Even though Belbita is improving I think Molly will still get the takedowns and brawl close to win. My main concern for her is if Belbita gets knees in the clinch or even catches a submission on the ground. This fight could go either way.

Johnson vs. Maksum
Azat Maksum, DEC
Johnson does not seem to have stopping power, and even though I am not that impressed with Azat (I bet Nam big on his debut and almost won), you have to remember that Nam had never been taken down in the UFC before. I think Azat gets Johnson down and rinses and repeats. Unless Johnson comes out aggressive and firing heavy (which could happen) then Azat should take this

Gorimbo vs. Rodriguez
Pete Rodriguez, TKO, R1
I know there is not much tape on Pete, but the very little regional footage to me showed enough to think he could defend the sloppy takedowns of Gorimbo and catch him

Bilder vs. Lee
Jeong Yeong Lee, DEC
I think Lee gets up when taken down and wins a decision on the feet

Stoliarenko vs. Carolina
Julija is so aggressive nowadays with her forward pressure and will sell out for the takedown. I think she gets Carolina down and subs her

Mederos vs. Quiñones
MarQuel Mederos, DEC
Fantastic fight. But I think Mederos wins by staying on the outside and picking Quinones apart. Close one

Petersen vs. Pogues
Jamal Pogues, DEC
Peterson has good takedowns, but I think he has problems keeping people down and his ground and pound and submissions really don't seem to be as effective as it looks first up. I think Pogues weathers the storm, keeps getting up and wins a decision with better work on the feet

Oddsbot
Oddsbot
  • Predictions:  8,622  |  73.7%
  • Forum Posts:  17,553
  • Post Score: 60

02.03.2024 | 3:15 PM ET

Faux New Predictions

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 5 Perfect, 525 Points   |   Tied for 283rd

Mederos vs. Quiñones
I appoint MarQuel Mederos at -135. He has a maniacal bear hug and an intelligent bicycle kick. Mederos shall clinch the canvas.

Khizriev vs. Muradov
I am sniffing Aliaskhab Khizriev at -150. He has a macabre leaping clothesline and a decent guillotine. Khizriev will operate the performance. No question!

Dolidze vs. Imavov
I take Nassourdine Imavov at -165. He has a wondrous osoto gari and a strong stamina. Imavov might realign the production. Count on it!

McCann vs. Belbiţă
I love Molly McCann at -265. She has an ironic armbar. McCann will likely best the cage.

Moicano vs. Dober
I embrace Renato Moicano at -180. He has a poignant check hook and a meritorious mentality and also a maladapted left hand. Moicano can penetrate the achievement.

Bilder vs. Lee
I am going with Jeong Yeong Lee at -165. He has a yummy armbar. Lee could cheat the underdog.

Petersen vs. Pogues
I go with Thomas Petersen at -165. He has an advanced level change. Petersen could toss the opposition.

Stoliarenko vs. Carolina
I am sniffing Julija Stoliarenko at -150. She has a digital omoplata and a homemade demeanor and also a passionate hiza guruma. Stoliarenko can employ the masterpiece.

Urbina vs. Radtke
I appoint Gilbert Urbina at -200. He has a final mounted elbow drop. Urbina will likely boil the cake. Done!

Brown vs. Salikhov
I tap Randy Brown at -280. He has a resilient check hook and a leaden butterfly sweep and also an original tsuri-dashi. Brown isn't about to clinch the cake.

Johnson vs. Maksum
I take Azat Maksum at -230. He has a underrated attitude. Maksum shall manipulate the dissentient.

Gorimbo vs. Rodriguez
I adopt Themba Gorimbo at -250. He has a wacky tsuri-dashi. Gorimbo is about to blend the foe.

Araujo vs. Silva
I choose Natália Silva at -360. She has a genuine ankle lock. Silva won't grapple the crowd noise.

"This is the droid you're looking for."

foppa420
foppa420
  • Predictions:  2,058  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  2,997
  • Post Score: 138

02.03.2024 | 3:22 PM ET

Underdogs should do well on this card

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 1520th

Very excited for Mederos/Quinones, Bilder/Lee, and Khizriev/Muradov in addition to the excellent main and co-main. 
broccoliman
broccoliman
  • Predictions:  1,166  |  65.3%
  • Forum Posts:  100
  • Post Score: 153

02.03.2024 | 3:36 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2215th

Dolidze vs. Imavov
Nassourdine Imavov, DEC
I'm surprised Dolidze is the favorite on here. He is a world class grappler but never really tries to take it there. He's got power in his hands but he's not a smart or dynamic striker in any way. Imavov's footwork is going to keep him out of danger and I think he's going to take over strong after the first couple rounds.

Moicano vs. Dober
Renato Moicano, SUB, R1
Moicano is the more well-rounded fighter. He's got good kicks and a good 1-2, and this fight is probably over if he gets it to the ground. I think Dober is gonna look to pressure and Moicano is gonna find a takedown off of it and eventually get an RNC.

Brown vs. Salikhov
Randy Brown, DEC
Salikhov prolly the better striker but I don't trust his cardio

Araujo vs. Silva
Natália Silva, DEC
Silva is one of the brightest WMMA prospects here, I think she should be able to get the win over an aged Araujo

Khizriev vs. Muradov
Makhmud Muradov, TKO, R3
I don't trust Khizriev with the long layoff and only UFC win over a massive can

SolarCowboy
SolarCowboy
  • Predictions:  2,085  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  157
  • Post Score: 164

02.03.2024 | 3:44 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 320 Points   |   3376th Place

Khizriev vs. Muradov
Makhmud Muradov, DEC
2 unit bet on Khizriev/Muradov over 1.5 rounds

Urbina vs. Radtke
Charles Radtke, TKO, R3
Gilbert Urbina SUB R2 Personal Line: Urbina -180 Radtke +160

McCann vs. Belbiţă
Molly McCann, SUB, R2
McCann/Belbita over 2.5 rounds -275 3 units

Johnson vs. Maksum
Azat Maksum, SUB, R3
Charles Johnson/Azamat Maksum over 2.5 rounds -265 3 units

Bilder vs. Lee
Blake Bilder, DEC
o1.5

Stoliarenko vs. Carolina
O1.5

Mederos vs. Quiñones
Landon Quiñones, TKO, R2
1 unit on Quinones to win/ Marquel Mederos wins via submission +1100 .25 units

"Complicated Human in Search of Simplicity"

NNNNNNN
NNNNNNN
  • Predictions:  463  |  57.9%
  • Forum Posts:  60
  • Post Score: 138

02.03.2024 | 3:44 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 4076th

dolidze or imavov better not ******* pull out
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,779  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,557
  • Post Score: 262

02.03.2024 | 3:49 PM ET

Tonight losers

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 525 Points   |   Tied for 236th

"Quack quack quack"

dfox4502
dfox4502
  • Predictions:  814  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  37
  • Post Score: 111

02.03.2024 | 3:53 PM ET

Huge Line Movement

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 375 Points   |   Tied for 2149th

Big money just came in on Araujo

Moved Silva from -360 to -305

Giving me Mike Malott vibes 

"Think this will hit?"

Swords Song
Swords Song
  • Predictions:  1,078  |  68.0%
  • Forum Posts:  573
  • Post Score: 158

02.03.2024 | 3:58 PM ET

@dfox4502 
could be people hedging their parlays, silva is in a lot of them

Page 20

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Oliveira Vs. Gamrot? Naaaaaah
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Odds: ‘Prelims’ Props And More!
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Fight of the Month for April: A thrilling battle for the BMF belt
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Borjas: 'Alessandro Costa is now Mexican ... he'll be fighting as a visitor' at UFC 301 in Brazil
  • MMA Mania : Rematch! Prochazka ‘Most Likely’ Next For Pereira
  • MMA Junkie : Renato Moicano: 'I don't think it was very smart' for Alexandre Pantoja to fight Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Top prospect Losene Keita explains turning down multiple offers from UFC, PFL: ‘I know my worth’
  • MMA Mania : McGregor’s High-Profile Backup? On One Condition ...
  • Middle Easy : ‘Big’ John McCarthy Weighs In on Jimmy Smith’s Claim That Everyone ‘F*cking Hated’ Ronda Rousey
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Incredibly difficult for Haney to take’: Hearn reacts to Garcia’s failed drug test
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Incredibly difficult for Devin Haney to take’: Eddie Hearn reacts to Ryan Garcia’s failed drug test
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping: 'Nasty bastard' Alexandre Pantoja has no weak areas, beats Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 poster released featuring Makhachev vs. Poirier, Strickland vs. Costa
  • MMA Mania : De La Hoya ‘Definitely Going To Sue For Defamation’ After Canelo Spat
  • Bad Left Hook : Ennis vs Crowley official for July 13 in Philadelphia
  • Bad Left Hook : Jaron Ennis vs Cody Crowley official for July 13th in Philadelphia
  • Bad Left Hook : Hughie Fury joins May 11 McCaskill vs Price show
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker confident he'll handle Khamzat Chimaev's wrestling in UFC Saudi Arabia showdown
  • MMAFighting.com : Paige VanZant eviscerates ‘piece of sh*t’ Dillon Danis in fiery response to accusations 
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I don’t think you can get into Canelo’s head’: Former Golden Boy matchmaker on Oscar beef