Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Dolidze vs. Imavov

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,398
  • Post Score: 47

10.31.2023 | 1:48 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 02.03.2024 at 04:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: UFC Apex
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: John Gooden, Laura Sanko, Daniel Cormier, Charly Arnolt
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Daniel Cormier
  • MMA Bouts: 13
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Nassourdine Imavov   defeats   Roman Dolidze   via Decision, Majority   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Renato Moicano   defeats   Drew Dober   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Randy Brown   defeats   Muslim Salikhov   via KO/TKO, Straight Right   3:17 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Natália Silva   defeats   Viviane Araujo   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Aliaskhab Khizriev   vs.   Makhmud Muradov   Ends in a No Contest, Accidental Eye Poke to Muradov   0:11 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Charles Radtke   defeats   Gilbert Urbina   via KO/TKO, Left Hook   4:47 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Molly McCann   defeats   Diana Belbiţă   via Submission, Armbar   4:59 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Charles Johnson   defeats   Azat Maksum   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Themba Gorimbo   defeats   Pete Rodriguez   via KO/TKO, Overhand Right and Ground Punches   0:32 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jeong Yeong Lee   defeats   Blake Bilder   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Luana Carolina   defeats   Julija Stoliarenko   via KO/TKO, Punches From Crucifix   4:52 Round 3 of 3, 14:52 Total Bout Page
MarQuel Mederos   defeats   Landon Quiñones   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jamal Pogues   defeats   Thomas Petersen   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 18

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,424  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  10,671
  • Post Score: 128

02.02.2024 | 5:30 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 1520th

I'm just gonna put 0.5 u on Araujo and save me hours of work capping it. Line is still gonna be moving up until match start on the player's exchange, currently at +320.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

John7
John7
  • Predictions:  339  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  91
  • Post Score: 90

02.02.2024 | 5:39 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 905th

Thomas Petersen vs. Jamal Pogues
Thomas Petersen, TKO, R2

MarQuel Mederos vs. Landon Quiñones
Landon Quiñones, DEC

Julija Stoliarenko vs. Luana Carolina
Julija Stoliarenko, SUB, R1

Blake Bilder vs. Jeong Yeong Lee
Jeong Yeong Lee, DEC

Themba Gorimbo vs. Pete Rodriguez
Themba Gorimbo, SUB, R2

Charles Johnson vs. Azat Maksum
Azat Maksum, DEC

Molly McCann vs. Diana Belbiţă
Molly McCann, DEC

Gilbert Urbina vs. Charles Radtke
Charles Radtke, SUB, R2

Aliaskhab Khizriev vs Makhmud Muradov
Aliaskhab Khizriev, SUB, R2

Viviane Araujo vs. Natália Silva
Natália Silva, DEC

Randy Brown vs. Muslim Salikhov
Randy Brown, DEC

Renato Moicano vs. Drew Dober
Renato Moicano, SUB, R2

Roman Dolidze vs. Nassourdine Imavov
Nassourdine Imavov, TKO, R3.
DevinM34
DevinM34
  • Predictions:  439  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  904
  • Post Score: 158

02.02.2024 | 6:59 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 325 Points   |   Tied for 3253rd

Urbina vs. Radtke
Gilbert Urbina, DEC
Urbina looked good against Battle before giving up his back and getting subbed. He looked even better in his debut at welterweight. He should be able to pick up a win here, but I haven't seen enough of either guy to be super confident in this pick.

McCann vs. Belbiţă
Molly McCann, TKO, R2
This is a "gimme" fight that the UFC setup for Molly in her strawweight debut. London cards are just better when Meatball Molly is on fire. She already beat the piss out of this girl once before and I don't see that changing. This time she finds the finish.

Johnson vs. Maksum
Azat Maksum, DEC
Inner G is solid, but he keeps getting terrible matchups. I just think Maksum is a little bit better everywhere, especially in the wrestling department. Johnson will have his moments, but Maksum takes a 29-28 UD.

Gorimbo vs. Rodriguez
Pete Rodriguez, TKO, R2
Rodriguez is kill or be killed on the feet. He throws punches in bunches with little regard for what's coming back at him. Luckily for him Gorimbo's striking is dog ****. He's going to light Gorimbo's head up and Gorimbo is immediately going to start shooting to get this fight to the mat. If Rodriguez can stuff the takedowns he's going to overwhelm Gorimbo with volume and melt him for the finish. If Gorimbo can use his size to consistently get Rodriguez down and keep him there, we're in for a snoozefest dominant victory for Gorimbo. Picking the more exciting fighter, and I'd definitely place a bet on Pete here at these odds. Feels like a 50/50 fight to me.

* Edited at 02.02.2024, 7:05 PM ET *

"My balls was hot"

gliese58i
gliese58i

02.02.2024 | 7:02 PM ET

Belbita looked bad too. She looked very thin like she lost muscle since the last time out. She's also taking every opportunity to tell us how she was about to quit when she was offered this fight and that she might quit after this one even if she wins.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

foppa420
foppa420
  • Predictions:  2,083  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,117
  • Post Score: 137

02.02.2024 | 7:05 PM ET

@gliese

I don't know what the statistic is exactly but you have to be well above .500 every time you callout the fact that "this person shouldn't be +300". You said it 2 cards ago with Nolan/Motta and I'm pretty sure it was you that said "idk Mike Breeden at +300 isn't bad". I then said you were crazy and ended up having to apologize to you.

Damn dude. You've really got me re-thinking what I though was one of the easier fights on the card. Araujo needs the takedowns and control time to win here. Silva's TDD has been perfect in the UFC so far and she should just out-volume here on the feet as the way better striker. All that being said, it wouldn't be the first time I was hilariously wrong about a WMMA fight that I thought was very cut and dry. 

Kniferusty
Kniferusty
  • Predictions:  733  |  77.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,206
  • Post Score: 186

02.02.2024 | 7:40 PM ET

Predictions: 2 of 4 Winners, 0 Perfect, 100 Points   |   Tied for 4735th

@foppa420 
Silva isn’t losing tomorrow. 

Happy Birthday Natalia

"All my picks are backed by some type of real money wager. When I bet the house - I now have two houses"

DRstoppage
DRstoppage
  • Predictions:  6,745  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,639
  • Post Score: 129

02.02.2024 | 8:13 PM ET

Not gambling advice

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 3842nd

Thomas Petersen vs. Jamal Pogues
Thomas Petersen looked solid on contender series

MarQuel Mederos vs. Landon Quiñones
I’m a Landon Quiñones fan. If you watched TUF you remember the kid takes care of his mom & has a heart of gold. That being said I think Mederos knocks him out cold..

Blake Bilder vs. Jeong Yeong Lee
Last time Bilder fought I said I’d never ever pick him to win ever again.. so Lee it is!

Themba Gorimbo vs. Pete Rodriguez
P-Rod got fed an easy one (Mike Jackson) after taking a real hard one (JDM).. let’s see how he does against a medium one.. ?

Charles Johnson vs. Azat Maksum
Azat Maksum instant win. The only fight on the card I’m 100% on.

Gilbert Urbina vs. Charles Radtke
Charlie Radtke called me a f*g last time he fought.. not cool!

Renato Moicano vs. Drew Dober
Two of my favourites. Hoping for a draw.

Roman Dolidze vs. Nassourdine Imavov
I can hardly tell these guys apart..
mick420
mick420
  • Predictions:  489  |  62.6%
  • Forum Posts:  206
  • Post Score: -151

02.02.2024 | 8:25 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 1659th

Stoliarenko vs. Carolina
Luana Carolina
Luana Carolina will easily dismantle Julia Stoliarenko because Stoliarenko is a one-dimensional fighter with limited skills. Carolina, on the other hand, has a superior understanding of the game and exploits weaknesses effortlessly. Stoliarenko's predictable approach makes her an easy target for Carolina, who will exploit every flaw in her game. In the end, it's a no-brainer bet on Carolina to dominate and expose Stoliarenko's lack of versatility in the Octagon.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:26 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Petersen vs. Pogues
Thomas Petersen
Thomas Petersen's sheer strength and disciplined training regimen make him a formidable force in the upcoming match against Jamal Pogues. Unlike Pogues, who appears to lack the commitment and physical prowess required at this level, Petersen's farm boy background has instilled a relentless work ethic and resilience that will undoubtedly lead to Pogues' demise on the sports betting stage. Pogues' excess weight and apparent lack of dedication will only serve as a hindrance against Petersen's superior athleticism and strategic prowess, making the outcome of this match a no-brainer for those who understand the intricacies of the game.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:31 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Mederos vs. Quiñones
MarQuel Mederos
Marquel Mederos is a true champion, while Landon Quinones is nothing more than a Florida boy with a stupid haircut. Mederos' skill and dedication will easily crush Quinones, who probably spends more time at the barber than on improving his game. It's laughable that anyone would bet on a talentless showoff like Quinones against the powerhouse that is Mederos. In the end, Quinones will regret stepping into the ring with a real competitor like Mederos.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:33 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Bilder vs. Lee
Jeong Yeong Lee
Jeong Yeong Lee will effortlessly crush Blake Bilder because Lee's skill level is light years ahead of Bilder's geriatric efforts. Watching Bilder attempt to compete is like witnessing a tortoise attempting to outrun an Olympic sprinter. It's almost comical how someone as inconsequential as Bilder even made it to the same arena as the colossal force that is Jeong Yeong Lee.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:35 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Gorimbo vs. Rodriguez
Themba Gorimbo
Themba Gorimbo, fueled by the inspiration of his father figure Dwayne Johnson, will undoubtedly crush Midget Pete Rodriguez because Pete's skills are as laughable as his stature. It's like watching a toddler trying to compete with a pro athlete. Rodriguez should consider a career change, perhaps in a circus where his size might actually be an asset.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:39 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Johnson vs. Maksum
Azat Maksum
Azat Maksum is a powerhouse in the ring, a force to be reckoned with, while Charles Johnson seems stuck in a bygone era. Maksum's lightning-fast reflexes and superior skill set will undoubtedly dismantle Johnson, whose outdated techniques are more suited for a retirement home than the ring. It's a sad spectacle to witness an old-timer like Johnson attempting to keep up with the modern athleticism of Maksum. Inevitably, Maksum will turn this fight into a brutal showcase of the generational gap in the sports world.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:41 PM ET

Prediction Comments

McCann vs. Belbiţă
Molly McCann
Molly McCann is going to annihilate Diana Belbita in their rematch because, let's face it, Belbita is nothing more than a second-rate fighter with no real skill. Last time, McCann probably felt bad for embarrassing her so much, but this time, she'll make sure to finish the job and put an end to Belbita's laughable attempt at a career. It's like watching a novice try to compete with a pro – Belbita should consider a different profession because she clearly doesn't belong in the ring with someone of McCann's caliber.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:45 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Urbina vs. Radtke
Gilbert Urbina
Giant Gilbert Urbina with his ridiculous mullet is a walking disaster for Tiny Grandpa Charles Radtke. I mean, come on, Radtke's so old, he probably thinks a smartphone is a fancy calculator. Urbina's gonna turn Radtke into a retirement home highlight reel, and the only thing grand about Charles will be the size of his regrets. It's like watching a dinosaur trying to keep up with a Ferrari.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:47 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Khizriev vs. Muradov
Aliaskhab Khizriev
Dagestani Aliaskhab Khizriev will annihilate Makhmud Muradov because Muradov is nothing more than a second-rate fighter with a glass jaw. His striking is laughable, and he moves like he's stuck in molasses. Betting on Muradov is like throwing money into a garbage bin – a waste of time for anyone with a brain.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:50 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Araujo vs. Silva
Natália Silva
Natalia Silva will crush Viviane Araujo because Silva's skills are on another level, while Araujo seems to struggle in comparison. It's almost comical how Silva outclasses Araujo in every aspect of the game. I can't fathom how anyone would put their money on Araujo; it's like throwing it away on a lost cause. Maybe Araujo should consider a different career path after Silva embarrasses her in the ring.

gliese58i
gliese58i

02.02.2024 | 8:52 PM ET

@foppa420

Well I haven't capped the fight so I don't really know how wide the line is, I just know there's no way in hell Araujo has LESS than 25% and I'd guess the line is going to hit +350 or so at least for me. That's the beauty of player's exchanges. Unlike traditional bookies where they only react to balance the scales, on the player's exchange you're dealing with individual players underbidding one another in a last minute race to get action on a perceived "lock". It almost always plays out the same, big dogs gets bigger and bigger beyond any point of reason just before the match starts.

Honestly the only concern with Araujo is her age, she really is a physical specimen. Yes Natalia Silva has looked incredible but this is a definite step up. As usual Araujo probably need to win first 2 rounds or it gets tough for her if she gasses.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:52 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Brown vs. Salikhov
Randy Brown
In the unpredictable world of sports betting, it's crystal clear that Randy Brown will effortlessly dismantle the old, washed-up relic known as Midget Muslim Salikhov. Salikhov's glory days are nothing more than a distant memory, as he stumbles through the twilight of his career, desperately clinging to past successes. It's almost pitiful to watch, as Brown, with his superior skills, prepares to embarrass Salikhov in a bout that's more reminiscent of a retirement home skirmish than a professional showdown. Salikhov's once-impressive stature has withered away, leaving behind nothing but a feeble shadow of the formidable force he used to be.

mick420
mick420

02.02.2024 | 8:54 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Moicano vs. Dober
Drew Dober
Handsome Drew Dober will obliterate Renato Moicano because Moicano's social media obsession has turned him into a distracted, selfie-loving shadow of a fighter. Dober's focus on real training, unlike Moicano's apparent dedication to online popularity contests, will expose Moicano's weaknesses and leave him begging for virtual likes rather than victory in the ring. Moicano's inflated ego from social media praise won't save him when Dober delivers a reality check with every powerful punch. In the end, Moicano's addiction to his phone will prove more detrimental than his lackluster fighting skills.

Page 18

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 92 preview show: Can Edson Barboza play spoiler once again?
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 92: 21 Tidbits, Facts And Storylines
  • MMA Junkie : Tom Aspinall vs. Curtis Blaydes 2: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 304 co-main event
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 nearing completion with new bout for McGregor vs. Chandler fight card
  • MMA Junkie : Joe Rogan thinks MMA rules favor strikers over grapplers: 'I don't think you should stand people up, ever'
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator Champions Series results: Patchy Mix squeaks by Magomed Magomedov to retain title
  • UFC.com : Adrian Yanez Is Searching For More
  • MMAFighting.com : Patchy Mix ekes past Magomed Magomedov in Bellator Paris title rematch, wins split decision
  • MMA Mania : Knockout! Doumbe Stops Willis In One-Round WAR!
  • Middle Easy : Patchy Mix Defeats Magomed Magomedov Via Split Decision, Retains Bantamweight Title – Bellator: Paris Results (Highlights)
  • MMA Junkie : Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk undisputed title fight is 'something very, very significant'
  • MMA Mania : UFC Fighters Fail To Crack Forbes ‘Highest-Paid’ List
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator Champions Series results: Cedric Doumbe makes quick work of Jaleel Willis to set up Anthony Pettis showdown
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator Paris video: Cedric Doumbe demolishes Jaleel Willis in first round, faces off with Anthony Pettis
  • Middle Easy : Cédric Doumbé Returns to Win Column, Smashes Jaleel Willis in Opening Round – Bellator: Paris Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : Bellator Paris live blog: Patchy Mix vs. Magomed Magomedov 2
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator Champions Series video: Costello van Steenis puts Gregory Babene to sleep with Von Flue choke
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator video: Costello van Steenis puts Gregory Babene to sleep with Von Flue choke
  • UFC.com : This Fight Is About Redemption For Tom Nolan
  • MMAFighting.com : Gabi Garcia’s MMA return off in wake of Brazil floods