Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 15

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.06.2021 | 3:01 AM ET

Dana White beats COVID in days using monoclonal antibodies and Ivermectin.

Credits the 'Joe Rogan' method. His family also experienced the same results using the same method., including his 80 year old mother in law--who incidentally would statistically be extremely likely to die from COVID even if triple vaxxed due to her age.

* Edited at 12.06.2021, 3:04 AM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

12.06.2021 | 8:22 AM ET

I think I got covid at Bellator or the nightclub after, I was in a bad state for a few days with bad cough, mild headaches and sore chest, but recovered, you can definitely see how it could harm those with conditions like asthma or the elderly

@Baldric why would Australia be better off as a republic? Its a republic here (2 party monopoly) and the whole system is still semi ****** and ran poorly by unwholsome/contemptible politicians... Its expensive to live here and owning a home is like an unattainable dream for many here now and thats a new enough trend... I saw house apartment prices in Australia too ***

* Edited at 12.06.2021, 10:34 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.06.2021 | 8:29 AM ET

Sorry @Gregory I know its not a political forum

* Edited at 12.06.2021, 8:51 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.06.2021 | 5:32 PM ET

*Checks NASA hoping for impending asteroid collision*

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,144
  • Post Score: 333

12.06.2021 | 6:24 PM ET

You should be suspended for that hahaha

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.06.2021 | 6:29 PM ET

Everyone in that sub should be fired into the sun.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.06.2021 | 7:13 PM ET

Thats messed up! ... Maybe there is hope for me :)

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,316  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,320
  • Post Score: 285

12.06.2021 | 7:34 PM ET

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.06.2021 | 9:11 PM ET

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

12.06.2021 | 9:24 PM ET

^

That actually seems like a really good idea! If when my time comes, I find myself in the situation where I know I'm going to die shortly, I want it to be both as comfortable as possible and to have as much control over it as I can. 

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.06.2021 | 9:41 PM ET

If I make it to old age when im close to death I will be taking alot of shrooms, hopefully I can dry and stockpile enough of them for that time cause they only grow at the end of the year and can be hard to find unless you tracked a good growing areas... Still time to find some good growing areas but pick them right so they grow back

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.06.2021 | 9:46 PM ET

I had a friend of a friend who used to pick a bin bag or 2 of shrooms the world class liberty cap ones, but sadly they stopped being friends over a girl... Funnily that guy was allegedly related to the British royal family by blood and gets a monthly payment from them... Not your average guy at all, funny character so maybe its true

* Edited at 12.06.2021, 9:47 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

12.06.2021 | 9:46 PM ET

If I were told I only had a short time to live, I'd probably freak out and die of a heart attack right there and then, causing the nurses to franticly try and calm down the other, already on edge patients in the waiting room.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.06.2021 | 9:49 PM ET

I concur, Dr.

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.06.2021 | 9:50 PM ET

I was inspired by the samurai's views on death as a kid, its an honour and obligation for them to run towards it, and they would commit seppuku for what would be today quite minor infractions or bad deeds... I've strayed off that mindset and im not exactly rushing toward death anymore, but I hope to start again soon :)

By that I just mean living dangerously... Like when I did hill sprints 3 days in a row and got bad chest pains on day 4... Or when I used to take Jack3D and go training

* Edited at 12.06.2021, 9:52 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.06.2021 | 10:13 PM ET

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

12.06.2021 | 10:16 PM ET

I have always been weirdly fascinated by death. My first experience of death was when my grandad died when I was 4 (I still have a few vague memories of him as he always used to bring chocolate over on the weekends). When I found out he'd died I didn't know what death was so my mum stopped off at a local cemetery we passed on the way back from school and showed me around and explained that people died and they get buried and that there was a dead person under each gravestone and that each stone had details of that persons life etc. I never recall being sad about his death, only fascinated by this concept. I've been sad about other loved ones deaths since but that initial curiosity about death still remains. I don't know why, I can't really put a finger on it. The irony is when I finally get to experience it myself, I may not be in any state to even realise what's happening. 

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.06.2021 | 10:29 PM ET

Whoa thats a cool story... What do you think happens when you die? Any idea?

For me it seems reincarnation is possible or likely, maybe instantly, maybe not, maybe there is a soul, maybe there isn't (I think there is, ie 21 grams), I think one thing Abrahamic religions may be accurate on is that there is some sort of judgement when you die, not sure how it works, but your decisions down here may effect what happens out/up there after, and vica versa... Could be wrong on that dunno... One theory is that we acutally live or spend alot of time in the spiritual/etheral realms but we come here to experience the physical world and reality of the lower senses... Well its high tech and cool but it would be lower compared to other realms... When I was a kid I thought you just die and there is blackness like nothing maybe that could be true either

* Edited at 12.06.2021, 10:31 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.06.2021 | 10:30 PM ET

We return to where we came from.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.06.2021 | 10:32 PM ET

Yeah but where could that be?

Ha I wrote last comment at 03:33 am no BS

* Edited at 12.06.2021, 10:34 PM ET *

Page 15

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 Results: Nicolau vs. Perez
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 Results: Perry vs. Alves
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Even Holloway Knows He Got Dropped At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video: LFA's Kendra McIntyre ragdoll KOs opponent with absolutely vicious head kick
  • MMA Mania : Staredowns! ‘Platinum’ Has Fiery Exchange With Alves
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith on Alex Pereira: 'Given the opportunity, we both would jump on it'
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Official Weigh Ins Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream (9 p.m. ET)
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Recalls Justin Gaethje’s ‘Vibranium’ Leg Kicks: ‘This Guy Kick Hard As Sh*t’
  • MMA Junkie : Vanessa Demopoulos prepared to get used to familiarity with UFC opponents like Emily Ducote
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video at 9 p.m. ET
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Hoping For McGregor ‘Of Old’ At UFC 303
  • Bad Left Hook : Esparza loses three belts on scale
  • Bad Left Hook : Spence reportedly in ligation with former trainer over unpaid fees
  • Bad Left Hook : Errol Spence reportedly in ligation with trainer Derrick James over unpaid fees
  • MMA Junkie : Why Chael Sonnen thinks Tom Aspinall potentially facing Ciryl Gane at UFC 304 is a big risk
  • MMA Mania : ‘Crazy’ Stalker Sneaks Into UFC PI, Claims Ribas Is His ‘Wife’
  • MMAFighting.com : Hailey Cowan reveals nasty leg break, Tamires Vidal gets replacement for UFC Vegas 92 fight