Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 14

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.01.2021 | 8:52 PM ET

Opinion: Seth Rogen/Green and Sarah Silverman need to just basically **** right off.

I feel like 25% of my life is devoted to defending Jews in various corners of the internet from rabid people who have fallen victim to bad fringe theories. Reach into the bucket of antisemitic conspiracy theories that contains about 360 of the commoner types at random and you'll pick one out I've seen 1000 times. I'm serious. Bet you can't find one I haven't seen. Anyway, here's how to undo the thankless and unpaid work people like me do on the regular instantly:

Step 1: Be rich as ****, drenched in privilege, having approx. 2 million dollars for every brain cell you possess, rounding out to a fortune of about 120$ Million dollars
Step 2: Be a Jew. Ethnically, however vague, but not be a practising Jew, never go to Temple, and have absolutely nothing to do with anyone who has or ever will.
Step 3: Fail to even meet roundabout definition of cultural Jewishness, probably eat prosciutto-wrapped crab legs and wash it down with a thickshake
Step 4:Be as visibly Mayo as a bottle of Kewpie
Step 5: Be a B-grade comedian
Step 6: Fund and voice over animated piss-take of Christmas, probably the most sanctified cultural tradition of whypo in the US and abroad, based on ideas espoused by CRT and feminist ideology 
step 7: Fill entire cast with Jews, top to bottom. Whole thing is a Bat Mitzvah. Guy cutting the scenes is a probably a Mohel
Step 8: Name it Santa inc--a not-so-clever near-anagram of 'satanic' that is sure to enrage every mentally unstable bible-thumper and Q-Tard in existence,  sending them completely off the deep end, think you have achieved something good by catalysing this.
Step 9: Make plot about the struggle of a female elf to become next Santa, explicitly homing in on the fact how terrible it is that all santas have been mayos, despite the fact St Nicholas who Santa is based on was literally  a  Greek Mayo
Step 10: Publish trailer via Netflix on youtube
Step 11: Allow Jaw to hit floor as video gets utterly algorithmed and comments section is flooded with holocaust deniers, literal Neo-Nazis  and inflamed whypo who otherwise wouldn't have given a **** but who  are now sympathetic to the aforementioned who are pointing and screaming 'UGH ******* TELLED YER SO!/ YER SEE NOWS WHATS I BEEN TELLENYER'!!" Massive Orgy of Jew-hating ensues, everyone involved feels validated in their completely non-nuanced and bat**** beliefs.
Step 12:Play victim, double down on cultural Whypo attack "It's literally as worse than we thought" Phone ADL, they tell you it's the fault of everybody else in the world.
Step 13: Sleep soundly on your bed made of money in gated community as Mr Cohen who runs the laundromat and just wants to get the **** on with his life and doesn't care about any of this gets a brick thrown through his window by some incensed NAZI ****tard who would never have been roused from his rat's nest if you'd never made your ******, unfunny and politicised bear-poking hate-film anyway.

Am I wrong here? If I am, what am I missing? I mean this seems really obvious to me. Obviously I don't care about throwing **** at Christmas'm not religious, and there's been tonnes of those kinds of movies made over the last twenty years and nobody has ever cared or ever would. But what the **** do these *******s really think is going to happen when they drop a thing like this? Are they deliberately fomenting ******** or just absolutely oblivious to the carnage they're causing?

It ****s me. This is exactly the sort of thing that keeps antisemitism alive. And they obviously don't give a **** about that as long as they make a buck off it.

* Edited at 12.01.2021, 10:02 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

12.02.2021 | 12:00 PM ET

So how you feel about jussie smollett 🙃

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.02.2021 | 1:18 PM ET

Ever wonder

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.02.2021 | 2:23 PM ET

Quarantine camp Australia.

At least they've managed to keep their sense of humour. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  Please note that a lot of these people wouldn't have even tested positive. You can be  prodded onto the cattle train for being a close contact of someone who has. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1466218447281528834

* Edited at 12.02.2021, 2:25 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

12.02.2021 | 4:16 PM ET

Need some clarification of the video. I was under the impression those were for travelers coming into Australia who would have to stay there to show they didn't bring the virus into the country..now I am reading they can legally snatch you from your home and put you there is you were in contact with someone?

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.02.2021 | 5:19 PM ET

Both exist. Anyone who enters Australia must quarantine for 14 days. The kind in the video above is the version where you are forcibly sent if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, or have tested positive yourself. No more self-isolation and quarantining at home. Do not pass go, straight to Auschwitz. I saw a video a few days ago of an Aboriginal elder (woman) being tossed into the pack of a popo van like a side of beef because she resisted going. She couldn't have been younger than 70 years old.

These things are being rolled out in every state in Australia. I believe the one in the link above is located in the Northern Territory. This is what is happening here. 

* Edited at 12.02.2021, 5:20 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.02.2021 | 6:18 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.03.2021 | 3:34 AM ET

Sigh

*rubs temples*

*Guzzles aspirin*

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

12.03.2021 | 3:37 PM ET

@Baldric did you ever watch "Nothing to Declare"? Thats probably my favourite show

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.03.2021 | 4:57 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.03.2021 | 5:35 PM ET

lol

Xconchris
Xconchris

12.03.2021 | 8:19 PM ET

@Baldric,

Off topic.Shes so ******* hot. love me some foreign accents and those little nose ring.

On topic. Cant believe that **** is even happening. One good thing about gun toting, redneck Americans, there would be shoot outs with police and firefights across the country if they tried to forcibly put Americans in camps like that.

I dont see the near future getting better, only worse

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.04.2021 | 4:18 PM ET

She's around the Australian average IMO. Looks aren't everything though. She seems like a really solid chick. She's from NT too and is a pretty dyed-in-the-wool tomboy, and whatever you'd be up for she could deliver. You could definitely do worse.
Xconchris
Xconchris

12.04.2021 | 4:30 PM ET

That video is the most pro gun argument you could make.

Why does someone need a rifle? In case the government gets a little too confident where they stand in the relationship.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.04.2021 | 4:37 PM ET

Xconchris
Xconchris

12.04.2021 | 4:41 PM ET

I always think the most horrifying reason to own a weapon, was watching those students in Hong Kong. Lived and raised their entire life in Democracy. Next thing you know, China takes over, they protest, got arrested and taken in a bus to mainland China for concentration camp.

While the world watched and did nothing because they get major money.

One day a free man in a free country, next day a concentration camp victim. Lesson. Dont surrender your weapons.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.04.2021 | 4:47 PM ET

The real problem in Australia is our constitution, which is garbage, and guarantees virtually no inalienable rights to citizens. Nothing will change until we become a Republic.
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.04.2021 | 5:12 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.05.2021 | 4:16 AM ET

"Post pandemic stress disorder'.

Uh-huh.

There's no hope for anyone who believes this obvious ********. 

* Edited at 12.05.2021, 4:17 AM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.05.2021 | 7:26 PM ET

Page 14

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Haney Requests Garcia Rematch Because ‘Weight Played A Role’ In Defeat
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill Brutally Honest On UFC 300 Regrets, Who Should Be Next For Alex Pereira
  • MMA Mania : Return Of The Bare Knuckle King
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Inaugural Event Set For May 10 In Riyadh
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive – Jamahal Hill Talks ‘Crazy’ BMF Title Clash at UFC 300, Comments on Ryan Garcia’s Epic Troll Job
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Michael Chandler not to underestimate Conor McGregor: 'Can't be drunk on your own ego'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Prograis says karma caught up to Haney in Garcia fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘What goes around comes around’: Regis Prograis says karma caught up to Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘Stop Running!’ Vieira Claims Harrison Declined UFC 303 Fight Offer
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jamahal Hill On Fighting Khalil Rountree So Soon At UFC 303, Rejecting A Main Event
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva explains how fast UFC rise was actually deceivingly long
  • MMA Junkie : Marlon Vera calls out Petr Yan for November showdown after he previously 'declined,' Yan fires back
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Strongman Hall Breaks Pereira Punch Record ... Kind Of
  • MMAFighting.com : Coach Rafael Cordeiro: Beneil Dariush took time off after repeated head trauma in 2023
  • UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Junkie : Title or not, Jamahal Hill says Alex Pereira rematch has to happen
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55