Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 13

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.29.2021 | 11:20 PM ET

Let's all take a moment to reflect

on the great work our intelligence agencies do.

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,943
  • Post Score: 247

11.30.2021 | 10:15 AM ET

Damn really? The CIA must be working really hard to get that info. Whoever got that Intel deserves a raise.

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.30.2021 | 5:58 PM ET

Oh for ****'s sake

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.30.2021 | 6:38 PM ET

And I also find this to be an interesting coincidence. Although two on this list are objectively not true. But it will be very interesting to see who is named.

* Edited at 11.30.2021, 6:39 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.01.2021 | 3:18 PM ET

Hmmmm....

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.01.2021 | 3:57 PM ET

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

12.01.2021 | 3:59 PM ET

Nah that's Coke zero 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,777
  • Post Score: 273

12.01.2021 | 4:20 PM ET

Cocaine?

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.01.2021 | 6:05 PM ET

Alec Baldwin: "The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger".

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.01.2021 | 6:08 PM ET

I feel like there's no coherent way to explain why this was necessary.

So he had brandished a knife. OK. But he's a paraplegic. In a wheelchair. Really? You had to mag dump into this dude? He was that much of a threat?

* Edited at 12.01.2021, 6:10 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,126  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,131
  • Post Score: 333

12.01.2021 | 7:19 PM ET

Shooting a man in a wheelchair in the back slowly moving away from you. Sometimes a persons soul needs to be destroyed. Hope he rots in jail

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

12.01.2021 | 7:23 PM ET

Damn 

* Edited at 12.01.2021, 7:32 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,211  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,308
  • Post Score: 285

12.01.2021 | 7:31 PM ET

Holy ****, *** America? That's straight up murder as far as I'm concerned. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.01.2021 | 7:33 PM ET

Yeah they could have disabled him with a non lethal shot they didn't have to kill but in America when the cops say get on the ground you better get on the ground

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Xconchris
Xconchris

12.01.2021 | 7:48 PM ET

ill argue that the US might have issues in comparison to free countries relatively speaking, but before grabbing pitchforks its a whole lot worse in other places

Pretty sure people get killed for a whole lot less in China and Russia, as well as other terrible places. But i don't think Russia is releasing body camera footage or allowing any kind of negative videos to be released. The same stuff happens in lots of place around the world. The US at least allows the videos of our mistakes.

Police officer beats you to death in a random south American country. They all laugh and have beers later and no news, reporting, press or videos. In fact if you speak of the issue. Well bad **** happens to you as well.

Sometimes being free and open has the problem of exposing bad ****. While being not free and secretive, you can hide bad ****

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,211  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,308
  • Post Score: 285

12.01.2021 | 7:53 PM ET

@Xconchris

Transparency is certainly a great thing and the US is more transparent than a lot of nations so they deserve credit for that. I just wish they didn't shot disabled people in the back in the first place though.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.01.2021 | 7:54 PM ET

I agree I would only go to most places to do a Jiu Jitsu tournament if they had one going, there are some dangerous places out there, and im a home bird, the world travellers on youtube are nuts they have balls to go to some of the places i.e favelas or barrios in South America or obscure areas in the Islamic or African world, you could get kidnapped like those Christian missionaries in Haiti

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.01.2021 | 8:04 PM ET

Sorry if I came off as uncultured there far from it, I grew up with people from all over the world and have been to over 10 countries including America, Italy, Portugal, Malta, Bahamas, Thailand and more ( and Egypt in 2008 before it kicked off there ) But yeah im grateful im not in one of those dystopian places Xconchris said, here can be dystopian for some people still, but not like big hive cities in China, Islamic world, former Soviet world, South America... In fact alot of people from those places move to here and they told me they prefer it here too... As for the guns in America its great to have for self defense and en masse to use them to cancel out oppressive forces that want to threaten the freedom or democracy of the land if they ever may arise just be careful when someone is pointing one at you

* Edited at 12.01.2021, 8:24 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

12.01.2021 | 8:30 PM ET

Yeah I generally dislike using whataboutism normally but people do forget if this same exact situation occured just about anywhere else, that wheelchair guy shot in the back would never have been heard of. Similar events like this happen all the time and much worse by 10x. We just never hear about.

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.01.2021 | 8:35 PM ET

Yeah and it doesn't matter where you are born or live humans can adapt to any conditions and survive, where I am living now was one of the most undesirable places to live for a long time but then the last 50 especially 20 years its became good... But at the same time to live in general is more expensive or buy a home also is... Maybe someday if inflation keeps going and the social fabric unravels here will become fully dystopian in spirit and won't be too unsimilar to those places I said its all a matter of perspective and timing

* Edited at 12.01.2021, 8:37 PM ET *

Page 13

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : PFL 3 Results: Koreshkov vs. Umalatov
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: ‘I Decide Who, When, And Where’
  • MMA Mania : Muhammad Goes Off On Edwards And ‘Fakest Team I’ve Ever Seen’
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Garcia has skill set to compete with Devin Haney. Does he have mindset?
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway mocks Ilia Topuria’s demands for potential fight; Topuria responds
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo: Bo Nickal needs to hold his horses, 'maybe 10 fights away from possibly becoming UFC champion'
  • MMA Mania : Frenemies? ‘I Hate To See A Fighter Lose His Confidence’
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 PFL 3 weigh-in results: Welterweights, featherweights set in Chicago
  • MMA Mania : ‘When I Was Your Age, I Already Had Title Defenses, Buddy’
  • MMAFighting.com : Haney vs. Garcia fight card
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Belal Muhammad Claims He ‘Hates Leon Edwards’ Guts,’ Hopes To Dethrone The Welterweight King In Manchester
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Says He’s ‘Definitely’ Returning To UFC, Wants Logan Paul Or Floyd Mayweather Jr In Boxing After Nate Diaz
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Suggests Herb Dean Played a Part in Jamahal Hill’s UFC 300 Loss, ‘Big’ John McCarthy Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Max Holloway responds to the 'un-BMF' demands from UFC champ Ilia Topuria
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Eddie Hearn says things about to get real for Ryan Garcia
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘You will be exposed on Saturday night if you are not ready’: Hearn says things about to get real for Garcia
  • MMA Mania : PFL Chicago Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Video: Relive every win of Conor McGregor’s epic UFC career
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland vs. Paulo Costa: Odds and what to know ahead of UFC 302 co-headliner
  • MMA Mania : No Foul Play! ‘The Cutman Used A Boxing Technique’