Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Responses Page 65

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

06.28.2021 | 11:30 AM ET

Wow Joe Schilling is a huge *************

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Xconchris
Xconchris

06.28.2021 | 11:32 AM ET

Being a professional kickboxer and MMA fighter, he should have had more restraint.. what a *********

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.28.2021 | 11:58 AM ET

I have Gutter guards on the back half of the house but it still finds a way to get clogged at the downspout somehow. I think birds are my problem this year. 

As far as the punching video Flying posted I'm kind of torn on it.

**** like this is half the reason i haven't been to a bar in 10 years. Other than i don't drink anymore. 

Sure Schilling should not have decapitated him, buttttt you shouldn't be acting like a drunk clown not paying attention to where or who you're walking into backwards. then once you do bump someone because you weren't paying attention, just say my bad and move on. Don't start running your mouth as the person keeps walking and when that person comes back maybe don't flinch at him like you're going to do something...... Again Schilling probably could have gotten the point across with an open hand smack but them's the breaks. Watch what you're doing when your drunk and if you do something stupid don't compound it by running your mouth or flinching in a threatening manner, and you wont get KO'd on a dirty bar floor. 
flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

06.28.2021 | 12:16 PM ET

The thing is Ryan Hall a much smaller fighter had a crazy drunk guy ranting at him and got right in his face, now obviously Hall is a grappler first, but he could have hit the guy while he was in full mount. Instead he just controlled his hands and waited.

He could have started smashing the guy, but he knew he didn't have to. Schilling is an idiot, he wanted to hurt somebody. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.28.2021 | 12:25 PM ET

I hear ya i completely do. Schilling was wrong for taking it as far as he did. An open hand smack would have sufficed that little feller. 

But at the same time you as a person need to be aware of your surroundings and what you're doing. He ultimately walked backwards into him like a drunk fool. schilling moved him and tried to keep walking. even shook his head to acknowledge something. the guy obviously compounded the problem by saying something stupid to make him turn around. then to top it all off he flinched at him, all over a mistake he caused. You never know what someone across from you is capable of until you push them far enough to find out. He gave him the 2 piece and walked off the KO. He could have continued to GNP him until people stopped him and killed the guy..... Now your dead for being dumb running your mouth and flinching at the wrong person. 

I'm assuming the whole thing could have been avoided with a "my bad man" 

Instead you disrespect someone in public and you got the repercussions from it. 

People need to stop running their mouth to people if they aren't ready to deal with what comes back from it. People these days think they can say whatever they want to whoever they want and nothings going to happen. Bet this guy doesn't flinch at random people in a bar anymore. lesson learned? tough lesson but hey that's life sometimes you live and you learn
FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,519  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,551
  • Post Score: 236

06.28.2021 | 12:48 PM ET

There was a guy at my local bar who used to pull bs like that all the time, even tried to choke me once. Then he tried it when he was on vacation in Hawaii and lost roughly half his teeth to locals beating his ass, and he's a lot more mild-mannered now.

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,562
  • Post Score: 275

06.28.2021 | 1:07 PM ET

*** Joe Schilling.  Completely insane behavior.  The other guy wasn't really doing anything wrong as far as I'm concerned.  Sure, he was in Schilling's way, but it's not like he stumbled into his way.  He had been standing there goofing around.  Schilling bumped him out of the way because he was looking to assert dominance or something. The other guy of course is pissed off and says something back.  Schilling taking that as a challenge or a threat is completely reckless and INSANE, if you are a fighter on his level.

"I live, I die, I live again."

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

06.28.2021 | 1:42 PM ET

I can see what you're saying @HiDeff

But

You can't just punch the ever living **** out of someone and take their soul for such a simple thing as that. Or else we'd all be punching everyone for bumping into us and yelling. I don't know, it bugs me because he's a human weapon and should have control, but brain damage, etc. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.28.2021 | 2:24 PM ET

I agree with what you're saying. Joe should have taken the high road knowing he's a trained killer and this would do nothing good for him. 

But I'm gonna stick with my take of don't talk **** to random people. @Greg Schilling kept walking, that guy said something to make him come back extra pissed off? Then he was in arms reach and flinched at him. From there whatever happens to you, you asked for IMO. 

Joe was wrong. 

I guess i wanna know what was said to get him to turn around. Liquid courage will make you say some ****** up **** to people. 
HiDefff
HiDefff

06.28.2021 | 4:40 PM ET

In other news, that ************* who shot Isaiah Chapman finally got sentenced to nearly 30 years. That **** happened one street over from me. 
HiDefff
HiDefff

06.28.2021 | 4:54 PM ET

Who the ****k did Francis piss off. UFC already scheduling a HW interim championship fight 3 months into his title reign. yikes 

* Edited at 06.28.2021, 4:54 PM ET *

FeedingABusCarrots
FeedingABusCarrots
  • Predictions:  2,874  |  77.9%
  • Forum Posts:  835
  • Post Score: 235

06.28.2021 | 5:03 PM ET

The one division that really needs an interim championship is the bantamweight division

"Undefeated and undisputed in the pick game"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

06.28.2021 | 5:26 PM ET

Francis wanted to fight more, he had to deal with all the backup of the miocic-dc trilogy and now that he has the belt and calls the shots he wants to fight often. My guess is if he KOs Lewis he'll fight again in another few months, maybe 2-3 more times this year.

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.28.2021 | 5:26 PM ET

Bantamweight already has a fake Champion lol don't need 2 of them 

* Edited at 06.28.2021, 5:46 PM ET *

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

06.28.2021 | 5:43 PM ET

I take one break and all of a sudden there's an interim heavyweight title fight. Can MMA slow down a bit lol.

"🌽⚽️"

FeedingABusCarrots
FeedingABusCarrots
  • Predictions:  2,874  |  77.9%
  • Forum Posts:  835
  • Post Score: 235

06.28.2021 | 6:21 PM ET

@HiDeff yea but everyone is now waiting for our award winning actor buddy to recover from his surgery just for Yan to knock him back into the hospital. 

"Undefeated and undisputed in the pick game"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

06.28.2021 | 7:14 PM ET

Oh man I misread that, they're doing Francis dirty with that ********. I thought he was signed to fight Lewis already?

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,313
  • Post Score: 285

06.28.2021 | 9:23 PM ET

****, that Joe Schilling one is a real 50/50 one for me. One one hand, that guy definitely could've just not said anything and he was the aggressor in my opinion by faking some kind punch or something but at the same time, I'd have liked to have seen Joe offer some kind of warning or at least give the guy a chance to take whatever he said back. I guess for me it depends on what the guy said. If the guy just said a simple "who do you think you are, man?" or "you wanna fight me tough guy?" (I really hope he said that as that would've been pretty funny) then Schilling could've left it but if it was something really disrespectful or aggressive then that guy's only got himself to blame. Overall, I don't really want to see anything come of this as it seems like a fairly typical "two dumb guys at a bar" fight albeit a very one sided one.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

06.28.2021 | 9:26 PM ET

No Lewis said they offered him the contract and he signed right away, but Francis has been the one holding them up saying he doesn't know if he'll be ready. But them doing an interim makes me think he did something else at negotiations, like asked for more PPV points or something and they're like "nah **** that"

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Xconchris
Xconchris

06.28.2021 | 10:43 PM ET

More and more reasons to unionize the fighters

Page 65

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Coach Benched Dariush To ‘Focus On His Health’
  • UFC.com : Marnic Mann Gets Down To Business
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith ‘Shocked’ By How Good Sean Strickland Truly Is: ‘He Only Shows a Small Part of His Game’
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: BKFC: Knucklemania 4 pre-fight press conference
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves was basically retired until BKFC called for Mike Perry fight: ‘Money talks’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 91 Early Weigh Ins!
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo ready to trade leg kicks with Jonathan Martinez at UFC 301: 'I'm a specalist at what I do'
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter cusses out judge, tells them to quit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • MMA Mania : BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Predictions
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith stands by Alex Pereira criticism but promises he’s not just ‘talking sh*t’ about him
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NSAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopes?!?
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Max Holloway's BMF-ness, Conor's first belt and more UFC legendary moments – without commentary
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Amanda Ribas details recent stalker encounter: ‘He was telling people I was his wife’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream (noon ET)
  • MMA Junkie : Scale snafus: UFC official weigh-in misses in 2024