Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,535
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Responses Page 66

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,126  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,129
  • Post Score: 333

06.28.2021 | 10:47 PM ET

Joe Schilling gonna get his Karma. He shouldn't worry about the criminal charges. The civil charges are gonna hurt him. His last 10 paychecks gonna go to the other dude and lawyers. Hope it was worth being a tough guy

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

06.28.2021 | 11:01 PM ET

yeah he is a complete moron for doing that. it's like in his head he though he would knock the guy out and the entire bar would stand up and cheer for him. honestly im not sure how some of these meatheads make it this far in life without serving hard time...

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.29.2021 | 9:02 AM ET

Xconchris
Xconchris

06.29.2021 | 10:28 AM ET

Now it's gonna say, "jail, court, bankruptcy. can't fix stupid"

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.29.2021 | 10:36 AM ET

Joe said "“Little context … this guy’s rapping like an idiot,” he said.

“The busboy, who happens to be black, walks by and this idiot bumps into him and screams out: “Me and broke n*s, we don’t get along.”

“The busboy was seriously offended, but doesn’t want to lose his job. As the night goes on, this clown starts looking at me … I go outside to smoke as I’m walking back, he bumps into me. I put my hand out to catch him, he immediately says sorry.

“You can see me nod my head like cool. The he realises it’s the guy he’s been rapping at all night (and) yells “HEY”.

“I turn around and he flexes on me … bad decisions are made every day." 

If any of this is true, does it change anyone's opinion of the situation? 

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,398  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,543
  • Post Score: 237

06.29.2021 | 12:15 PM ET

If he KO'd a racist it definitely makes me feel... not as bad for the guy. Still could've gotten the same message across with an open hand slap though without the brain damage. But if you brain damage a racist, is there any noticeable difference?

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,559
  • Post Score: 275

06.29.2021 | 12:27 PM ET

@hideff first, we can't verify or know whether what Schilling is saying is true.  So, it could just be him making up his own version of the story now that he's getting all this scrutiny.  Maybe other witnesses will step up and give their version of events, which could help.

But either way, you still cannot just light someone up like that.  A fighter at his level should know that a) he was not in danger from that dumbass, and b) hitting a dude like that could literally kill him if he fell and hit his head wrong.

"I live, I die, I live again."

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.29.2021 | 12:55 PM ET

Hey Greg. I know its not verified that's why i said IF its true does it change any opinions. I'm on my side of the fence about it. It was ****** up and too far I completely agree, but sometimes **** isn't that sweet. you should be prepared for consequences if you jump at someone. " don't suit up and take the field if you're not ready to play ball" 

I know all too well about hitting someone once and they die. I have a close family friend trying to finish his 9 years for manslaughter right now from a bar fight when he was 22 years old and the guy cracked his head on the curb outside of a bar after a little tussle....... Over a bar stool & who was sitting there first. 

It's a ****** up world out there. Not saying what Joe did was right. Again, i bet that guy doesn't run his mouth at bars to people twice his size with warning labels all over his shirt again. So lesson learned the hard way I guess and I assume Joe will learn a hard financial lesson from this as well. 

* Edited at 06.29.2021, 12:56 PM ET *

FeedingABusCarrots
FeedingABusCarrots
  • Predictions:  2,847  |  77.8%
  • Forum Posts:  834
  • Post Score: 235

06.29.2021 | 4:53 PM ET

@Stephen Terry, Congrats on the England win man. Loved seeing the scenes at Wembley.

"Undefeated and undisputed in the pick game"

Xconchris
Xconchris

06.29.2021 | 5:15 PM ET

Basically in court your opinions about being offended mean nothing. No matter what he said, it doesn't justify the amount of force a professional athlete like Joe Schilling did to him.

Alot of people trying to justify what he did because the other guy said bad words. It doesnt matter and it wont.
You can change your opinion based on further information of what the other guy said that evening. It means nothing.

You cant just assault someone because they said something you dont like. Hes gonna get sued and loose alot of money for being a bully.

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

06.29.2021 | 5:45 PM ET

@HiDefff

>If any of this is true, does it change anyone's opinion of the situation? 

For me no it doesn't. He's a trained fighter, he's supposed to show discipline and try to deescalate instead of immediately go in for an attack as he gets in a guys face. Unless the guy threw the first punch or said something like "I'll ******* kill you" I just don't see what warranted Joe to make the first move, and it's nothing to do with some **** like "don't hurt people" or "he has a freedom of speech", nah it's more to me that he's stupid enough to risk jail time and losing his freedom just over some ego ********.

Look I get that you shouldn't take people's **** and you should be able to have peace when you're out and about even at a place like a bar, but as a trained fighter he needs to have more discipline than just going immediately for a knockout next time. I'll **** on Joe as hard as I **** on Conor for hitting the old guy. That level of response from someone who trains to knock people out should be frowned upon. You're using your training going from 0 to 100 on someone who is of very little threat to you. Hindsight might be 20/20 but give me a break, how many instances are there where all of these highly trained people are legit in danger from facing off against these average Joe's?

Honestly the way I see it is, if you want to scrap then go to the ******* gym. It's literally legal for you to beat the **** out of people there. To use some armchair psychology for a moment, I'd say that if you're just out and about as a proven professional fighter and you look to knock out random dudes who are mouthing off then that tells me you don't want any competition or resistance, you want an easy one and done scenario to make yourself feel good, feed that ego a bit. It's weak af. Get a new hobby and learn to relax.

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,211  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,305
  • Post Score: 284

06.29.2021 | 9:34 PM ET

@FeedingABusCarrots

I honestly couldn't believe that result! I could only partly watch the game while working but I'm trilled by the result! IT'S COMING HOME!!!!!

@HiDefff

If hypothetically what Joe says is 100% accurate (which I doubt part or maybe even any of it is true as everyone's always the hero or at the very worst, anti-villain in their own story) then it still doesn't change the situation much for me. If the guy was being racist, then I always want to see them get what they deserve but even if he wasn't then he still made the mistake of provoking Joe with that little jump ****. Equally, the fact that Joe didn't offer any kind of warning is what really bugs me seeing as he's a professional fighter. If he had warned that guy 2 or 3 times and that guy was still trying to start **** then I'd be on Joe's side but he gave that guy little to no chance to make amends so he massively overreacted. Overall, my view is still that this is just a stupid incident between two idiots in a bar. Both parties made mistakes and could've prevented it but neither were level headed enough to do so. Joe might get charged for assault or something and I wouldn't disagree with that but if "being a ******* moron in a public place" was a crime then that guy would've just provided a textbook example of that crime being committed. Thinking about it, Joe could also be charged with that. This is no "good guy VS bad guy" situation, both are the "bad guys" here. Both made mistakes and both are to blame.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,535
  • Post Score: 262

06.29.2021 | 11:29 PM ET

Only thing I say is that it hard to see the whole story with a 30 second clip. Maybe the drunk guy was doing his own thing and schilling attack him, maybe the drunk guy was being an totaled prick? Who know and I personally think it somewhere in the middle. I don’t know the story and I’m not going to pass judgement even though I did think Schilling was way to quick on the trigger.

"Quack quack quack"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,776
  • Post Score: 273

06.30.2021 | 1:57 PM ET

It's just funny because he said self defense lol 

Dude just flexed and Schilling sent him to the shadow realm 

* Edited at 06.30.2021, 1:58 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.30.2021 | 2:54 PM ET

Khamzat seems to have dropped Ali as his manager according to his IG bio. 

Assuming because he's being trolled on social media for not taking the Rockhold fight. 

What if Ali never told Khamzat about it and just turned it down on his behalf, and now that he's getting trolled for it he has switched managers.
flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,776
  • Post Score: 273

06.30.2021 | 3:26 PM ET

Schilling said he was scared for his life.

“Then he realizes it’s me, the guy he’s been rapping at all night and yells, ‘HEY.’ I turn around, and he flexes on me. … Bad decisions are made every day. I went back and sat down to finish my drink and pay my bill. Two servers, the busboy and DJ came up to thank me. As you can see from this video when he flexed on me, I was scared for my life and simply defending myself against the evil in this world.

Well that's solves everything

If I'm an MMA fighter, someone flexes at me, I'll bring it up again look what Matt Serra and Ryan Hall did. That is how you use your experience, that is how you know you can do anything to the guy but you choose to sub due him. 

Schilling is not a grappler, but he easily could have taken this guy down. You can't just go around punching people, even if they're yelling at you. Why wasn't this guy kicked out if he was so intoxicated?

* Edited at 06.30.2021, 3:36 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,398  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,543
  • Post Score: 237

06.30.2021 | 4:23 PM ET

The victim has a good chance of getting a settlement from the restaurant, his lawyers can definitely argue the bar's security/bouncers/bartenders were negligent letting people get that drunk and belligerent.

And again, why use a punch when a slap does the trick?

* Edited at 06.30.2021, 4:23 PM ET *

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

06.30.2021 | 7:21 PM ET

but how can he slap?

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Jake Pauler
Jake Pauler
  • Predictions:  13  |  53.8%
  • Forum Posts:  14
  • Post Score: 307

07.01.2021 | 8:15 PM ET

Admit it, y'all are Jake Paulers in secret.

"The Jake Paulers are the strongest army out there. Dab. - Jake Paul"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,211  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,305
  • Post Score: 284

07.01.2021 | 8:21 PM ET

@Jake Pauler

Maybe if he actually beat a BOXER in boxing rather than YouTubers, basketball players or MMA fighters with notoriously bad striking, then maybe I could start to respect him but for now, no, no I'm not a secret Jake Pauler. He's got a clever team behind him that can find him easy yet big name fights so he's surrounded himself with good people but that's as close as I'm willing to get to giving him a compliment. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Page 66

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : New video shows Max Holloway’s instant backstage reaction after legendary Justin Gaethje knockout
  • MMA Mania : Bellator Paris Fight Card, Rumors For Nurmagomedov vs. Shabliy
  • MMA Mania : New Title? McGregor Vs. Chandler ‘Should Be For A Belt’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 300 reactions: Winning and losing fighters on social media
  • MMA Junkie : Deiveson Figueiredo: 'I deserve to fight for the championship next' after UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Should Max Holloway go back to 145 or stay at 155 after BMF title win?
  • MMA Mania : Math! Harrison Proves ‘PFL Champions Can Beat Anyone’
  • Middle Easy : Kayla Harrison Calls For Interim Title Fight with Julianna Pena at UFC 303: ‘I Will Make Myself Available’
  • MMA Junkie : Judges Gonna Judge: Did Arman Tsarukyan deserve UFC 300 nod vs. Charles Oliveira?
  • MMAFighting.com : Jorge Masvidal explains frustration dealing with ‘diva’ Nate Diaz for boxing match
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Praised Max Holloway For Making Elite Fighters “Seem Normal,” Talks Alex Pereira’s Success Without Wrestling Skills
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Reacts To Max Holloway’s “F*cking Legendary” Knockout Win At UFC 300, Thinks Holloway Should Stay At Lightweight
  • MMA Junkie : Bo Nickal explains callout of Anthony Hernandez at UFC 300: 'I want to start fighting better guys'
  • Middle Easy : Former NFL Star Chad Ochocinco Promises to ‘Thump’ Max Holloway’s Chin in Proposed Sparring Session
  • MMAFighting.com : Max Holloway brought back sparring for UFC 300, says fighting Justin Gaethje ‘like going through the gates of hell’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Iconic’ Holloway ‘Always Been That Good’
  • Middle Easy : Jorge Masvidal Reacts To Max Holloway’s ‘BMF’ KO At UFC 300, Dubs Justin Gaethje ‘Easy Fight’
  • MMA Junkie : Jiri Prochazka sets sights on another light heavyweight title shot after UFC 300
  • MMA Mania : How Coming Out Changed The Life Of Liz Carmouche
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘My last chance’: Wilder taking Zhang fight as his final stand