Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Responses Page 62

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

06.23.2021 | 8:12 PM ET

@MattyViceGrip

Nice! I finally got my 'pick a major upset' award off the main event aswell.

"🌽⚽️"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,313
  • Post Score: 285

06.23.2021 | 9:17 PM ET

Congrats @MattyViceGrip! I've won a few events but noting noteworthy. 

* Edited at 06.23.2021, 9:18 PM ET *

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

06.23.2021 | 9:18 PM ET

Also, it completely slipped my mind that I could've used my invite code when making @PinkPickPadder lol!

Cheeseball
Cheeseball

06.24.2021 | 12:12 AM ET

@Stephen Terry

That probably for the better since @Gregory apparently doesn't like when people do that.

"🌽⚽️"

HiDefff
HiDefff

06.24.2021 | 8:18 AM ET

I don't think he minds as long as the accounts are active on the site. (could be wrong) 
Just don't think he wants a bunch of unused accounts floating around the site for no reason other than someones belt progress. 
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

06.24.2021 | 8:36 AM ET

Well, I can assure you guys that @PinkPickPadder will be active. Not as active as me but I'll use it at least a couple of times a week so it's not gonna be a waste of an account. @Gregory Also, there are some websites that have a policy of deleting accounts if they haven't been logged into for set amount of time. I got an email from a website that I never visit anymore saying that my account will be deleted in a month if I don't log in due to their policy of deleting accounts that haven't been logged into in the past 2 years. Of course, I logged in and then back out just to **** with them but I was wondering if Tapology had any policy like that?

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,562
  • Post Score: 275

06.24.2021 | 9:38 AM ET

Stephen we don't delete old accounts automatically but we turn off your email alerts and other notifications if you are inactive for a long time.

And creating a 2nd account is fine as long as:
- you're going to use it (and it's not just to earn 100 invite points for your primary account)
- you don't use the 2nd account to manipulate things (e.g. thumbs ups/downs, etc)

"I live, I die, I live again."

FeedingABusCarrots
FeedingABusCarrots
  • Predictions:  2,874  |  77.9%
  • Forum Posts:  835
  • Post Score: 235

06.24.2021 | 11:06 AM ET

Anyone else just genuinely excited for all the sporting events this summer? Right now we have the euros and Copa America, the Tour de France starts in 2 days, we have Olympic Games coming up and the UFC also doesn't stop. Maybe its just an European thing because the states probably isn't really into the euros and Tour de France but in my country everything seems to be perfect for a great summer.

"Undefeated and undisputed in the pick game"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

06.24.2021 | 1:19 PM ET

@Gregory

Thanks, that's good to know! I've given a few thumbs up with @PinkPickPadder but only to other users and I never upvote @PinkPickPadder's posts with this account and I don't use the @PinkPickPadder account to upvote my stuff (though I have downvoted myself with the @PinkPickPadder account for a laugh). I also don't follow @PinkPickPadder and vice versa because I'd see that as cheating and I won't do any of the official rankings with @PinkPickPadder as again that would be giving me two votes on that which I'd see as cheating. I'll use it and reference it a bit but I've drawn a line between the accounts so that one can't benefit the other. 

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

06.24.2021 | 1:29 PM ET

@FeedingABusCarrots

Yeah, there's a lot of great event on this summer, as you mentioned there's the Euro's and the Copa America at the moment and of course the UFC. I don't follow the cycling and only casually follow the Olympics but there's loads of other great events like Wimbledon (again, I dont really follow tennis but it still feels like a an institution in Britain so I've no doubt I'll end up watching some of it) and boxing events so this summer is absolutely stacked with sports! I guess this is the summer we should've had last year if it weren't for Covid causing so many events to be cancelled. 

FeedingABusCarrots
FeedingABusCarrots

06.24.2021 | 3:24 PM ET

@Stephen Terry, totally forgot about Wimbledon. Cycling is a really big thing here in The Netherlands, and me and my family always compete in this Tour de France fantasy league organised by a local newspaper where you make a team of 20 participants and they actually put the standings of the fantasy league in the newspaper itself which is really cool so I'm really looking forward to it. But so far I found the euros to be fantastic, just a shame Hungary didn't beat the Germans yesterday. Formula 1 is also on the calendar but I'm not really into that.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

06.24.2021 | 4:05 PM ET

@FeedingABusCarrots

My dad is really into his F1 but I never really got into it. That Tour De France fantasy league sounds cool but I couldn't even name 5 cyclists, let alone 20 lol! As for the Euro's, I'm equal parts excited and nervous about the England VS Germany game as obviously we're massive rivals but this is also a very 50/50 game if both teams are on form. I'm hopeful we can win but it's not exactly a sure thing. We're ****** if it goes to penalties though! 

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,519  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,552
  • Post Score: 236

06.24.2021 | 4:26 PM ET

most of those sports aren't violent enough for me

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

FeedingABusCarrots
FeedingABusCarrots

06.24.2021 | 4:28 PM ET

@Stephen Terry, Max Verstappen is one of the biggest superstars in my country so there's quite some excitement about his race in our country for the first time in decades. I think England should be able to beat Germany, it just depends on what Germany shows up as they've been very inconsistent this far. For The Netherlands I think we should be able to beat the Czech Republic and the winner of Denmark vs. Wales, then in the semi final it will be either Germany or England so I will definitely pay attention to that game. I'm just happy we don't have to play Portugal or Italy until the final (if we end up reaching it) as seem the most dangerous for us.

FeedingABusCarrots
FeedingABusCarrots

06.24.2021 | 4:33 PM ET

@FistyMcKickerChoke, fair enough haha, I just love competition and seeing people give it everything they got. I probably could have a good afternoon watching a Gambian stone throwing competition in 480p.

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

06.24.2021 | 5:35 PM ET

finally pissed off the reddit admins enough and now my accounts are permabanned. no more trolling for me :(

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,519  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,552

06.24.2021 | 5:50 PM ET

that takes a determined effort, what did you do?

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

06.24.2021 | 6:52 PM ET

got into an argument about sex and gender, got banned for "promoting hate"

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Cheeseball
Cheeseball

06.24.2021 | 7:47 PM ET

@FeedingABusCarrots

I didn't realize non American Colby fans exist.

"🌽⚽️"

MattyViceGrip
MattyViceGrip
  • Predictions:  8,157  |  72.5%
  • Forum Posts:  4,036

06.24.2021 | 8:45 PM ET

Shocking details emerge about Violent Bob Ross' arrest

"Pound for Pound! Headshot, dead!"

Page 62

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Ali Abdelaziz Reveals ‘Crazy’ Story Behind Getting Justin Gaethje an Extra 150k for Fighting Tony Ferguson
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video live now
  • MMA Junkie : Ketlen Vieira claims she was offered Kayla Harrison for UFC 303: 'She has to stop running'
  • UFC.com : Karine Silva Is All-Business, All-Action
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau vs. Alex Perez prediction, pick: Which flyweight stays in contention at UFC on ESPN 55?
  • UFC.com : Jonathan Pearce: Knocking On The Door
  • MMA Mania : Coach Benched Dariush To ‘Focus On His Health’
  • UFC.com : Marnic Mann Gets Down To Business
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith ‘Shocked’ By How Good Sean Strickland Truly Is: ‘He Only Shows a Small Part of His Game’
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: BKFC: Knucklemania 4 pre-fight press conference
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves was basically retired until BKFC called for Mike Perry fight: ‘Money talks’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 91 Early Weigh Ins!
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo ready to trade leg kicks with Jonathan Martinez at UFC 301: 'I'm a specalist at what I do'
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter cusses out judge, tells them to quit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • MMA Mania : BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Predictions
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith stands by Alex Pereira criticism but promises he’s not just ‘talking sh*t’ about him
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'