Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 110

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

10.05.2021 | 5:06 PM ET

Well, that's a terrible reason not to have a conversation about it. Some conversations are hard but it's important that we have them. If we didn't we'd never be able to get to the bottom of anything.

There's no reason it has to degenerate. 
Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,262
  • Post Score: 136

10.05.2021 | 5:10 PM ET

After he beats Volk I hope Cejudo call out Khabib..any thoughts??  

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

FresnoMMA
FresnoMMA
  • Predictions:  55,333  |  68.6%
  • Forum Posts:  7,432
  • Post Score: 204

10.05.2021 | 5:21 PM ET

I wouldn't be shocked if Cejudo did come back, but also not paying attention to any of his callouts or trash talk until he actually backs it up with pen-to-paper
Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,946
  • Post Score: 247

10.05.2021 | 5:45 PM ET

If Cejudo calls out Khabib he might as well call out Ngannou. **** it, why not challenge Ngannou and Gane to a 2 v 1 match.

* Edited at 10.05.2021, 5:49 PM ET *

"🌽⚽️"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,519  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,552
  • Post Score: 236

10.05.2021 | 6:53 PM ET

Ngannou vs Cejudo, Cruz and Figueredo at the same time, book it!

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords

10.05.2021 | 6:59 PM ET

Jones will ko all 4 simultaneous..with enough coke and **** pills ask DC.

Bronco
Bronco
  • Predictions:  2,140  |  58.9%
  • Forum Posts:  154
  • Post Score: 360

10.05.2021 | 7:04 PM ET

Why the hell are we talking about Henry cejudo fighting everyone on the UFC roster. Just book him against Artem " the goat " Lobov

"If you follow me, I will follow you"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,315
  • Post Score: 285

10.05.2021 | 9:42 PM ET

@Rigno

Going forward, I'm just gonna call you BJ Penn because you're a ******* prodigy!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,563
  • Post Score: 275

10.06.2021 | 12:15 PM ET

Baldric

Posting project veritas disinformation videos is basically testing the waters of this account being banned. If you want any chance of keeping this account, stick to MMA.

"I live, I die, I live again."

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,115  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  10,536
  • Post Score: 109

10.06.2021 | 1:35 PM ET

Lmaooo Pitbull is stepping down as 155 champ.....

Baby Pitbull vs Quealy is for the vacant title...

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

10.06.2021 | 1:36 PM ET

So that vacant title fight is for who gets to get their ass destroyed by McKee

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords

10.06.2021 | 2:15 PM ET

Yeah I have seen nobody in Belator who will be a match for AJ, after a few defenses lightweight awaits. 

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

10.06.2021 | 4:19 PM ET

@greg as much as I don't like Project Veritas. Personally I think the guy who runs it is a idiot. And More because of their other silly and ridiculous videos, I don't see disinformation from the Pfizer video. The video and the people are all real and mentioned real information. 

It doesn't take into account that you must "survive" covid to have the antibodies and millions would die. Thus vaccines save those lives and prevent a overrun of hospitals and breakdown of society.

But the information they mentioned about a natural vs vaccine immunity is correct. 

I don't think his post was political. Everything is political now.

Also I stated before that people are allowed to have different opinions. Even that @batwomen character was allowed to have her crazy beliefs insisting that society change their language and use their pronouns and not immediately told to shut up. 

The best way to deal with poor ideas is to debate them with logic and reason. Simply banning those thoughts just gives them resolve and makes others join there beliefs.

But it's your house 🏠. I can't tell Zuckerberg or Dorsey how to run Facebook and Twitter. 

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,817  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,563
  • Post Score: 275

10.06.2021 | 4:24 PM ET

@xcon different rules apply to Baldric based on his getting perma-banned in the past.

"I live, I die, I live again."

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke

10.06.2021 | 4:55 PM ET

Project Veritas only fools the stupidest rubes with their deceptively edited videos, just look at their wikipedia page and every entry ends with proper authorities debunking what they allege to have "uncovered." 

CrimsonChinGuru
CrimsonChinGuru
  • Predictions:  3,115  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  10,536
  • Post Score: 109

10.06.2021 | 9:43 PM ET

Not big into boxing but who tf was the lady interviewing them in the pre fight presser?
Fury is the champ if he wants to show up naked or stand on his damn head doesn't matter **** and actually interview.

If Wilder doesn't want to talk (which is annoying af.) he has a right. 
Then telling Fury to wait as he is roasting Wilder, who tf are you? This lady knows nothing about mental warfare.

Give the pre fight interview to a more deserving woman/man not a mixed race women that was given the opportunity most likely based on her race and gender. Once again don't really know shiet about boxing but the lady annoyed the fook out of me and she didn't really ask any meaningful questions, Tyson asked the real hard hitting questions. + Showtime's production is shiet btw.

* Edited at 10.06.2021, 10:13 PM ET *

"They killed Jesus for speaking the truth..."

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

10.06.2021 | 10:23 PM ET

Katie Abdo. I didn't watch the presser but I saw even Bob Arum is flipping **** about her. She must be garbage

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

10.07.2021 | 2:57 AM ET

@Greg fair enough. But I can virtually guarantee you that if you had been living the life of the Australian over the last 16 months or so, you'd be as pissed off about the world as I am. It's been bad, it' still bad, and it doesn't look like it's on the up. I would rather be just about anywhere else.

Anyway, I am back only by popular demand, because I left a burner email address visible on my profile, and oddly, an unexpectedly large amount of people encouraged me to create another account and return. So here I am, already about 45% less productive than I have been, talking **** about MMA and Boxing,  instead of doing anything useful at all. I have no discipline, and I more than slightly hate myself for even being here.

We both know I won't last. I'm both prone to persiflage and a natural-born sperg of perhaps a unique variety and I will inevitably write something that gets me banned, and there will 50% chance that when that happens I won't even understand why.

So fear not haters and detractors. The blooming and dying of the Fishrat is an ephemeral thing. Enjoy the brief vivid stinky flowers.

* Edited at 10.07.2021, 2:59 AM ET *

Rigno
Rigno
  • Predictions:  5,037  |  70.4%
  • Forum Posts:  388
  • Post Score: 215

10.07.2021 | 5:16 AM ET

ringo is the best drummer, and george had the best solo career. **** john, he was a good musician but **** john, and paul was also decent ig but he is so egotistical now. ringo spent years writing back to fan letters, and only stopped because he was worried he might damage his hands. #stanringo

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

10.07.2021 | 8:40 AM ET

Rigno, i think all of them were overrated.  I recently watched a video about them and its amazing how much they "borrowed" from earlier blues artists.  People say they were so influential without even looking at who influenced them.  Its like a cult sometimes with Beatles fans.

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

Page 110

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : 'That's some bullsh*t': Max Holloway believes Justin Gaethje deserves credit for first UFC career knockdown
  • MMA Junkie : Melissa Gatto fights Tamires Vidal at UFC Fight Night 241 after Hailey Cowan injured
  • MMA Mania : VanZant Stares Down Brooke Ahead Of Misfits Clash
  • Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Best Of Day 4
  • Bad Left Hook : Tellez vs Jackson: Live discussion, 8 pm ET
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Is Just Getting Started Following His Epic BMF Title Win at UFC 300, Credits Justin Gaethje for First UFC Knockdown
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Is Just Getting Started Following His Epic BMF Title Win at UFC 300: ‘I’m a Young Man’
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Islam Makhachev of 'sniper' Leon Edwards: 'Be careful what you wish for'
  • MMA Mania : Officer ‘Bad Boy’ Reporting For Duty!
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Does the UFC hosting more events on the road mean APEX cards will soon end?
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in faceoff highlights video, photo gallery
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 ceremonial weigh-in faceoff highlights video, photo gallery
  • Jits Magazine : Free Fight Friday: Declan Moody vs Anton Minenko
  • UFC.com : Bogdan Guskov Wants To Establish Himself As A Contender
  • MMA Mania : Face Off! Nicolau Stares Down Perez At APEX!
  • UFC.com : UFC 5 Brings Gamers Closer To The Action Than Ever
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in results: 2 fighters miss weight
  • MMA Junkie : NAC withholds earnings from two UFC 300 winners; hearings scheduled
  • Middle Easy : Kayla Harrison Turned Down a Clash with Ketlen Vieira at UFC 303: ‘Stop Running and Sign the Contract’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results: Two fighters heavy – including 2.5-pound miss