Topic: Off Topic

Slow Day in MMA News, Lets Talk about US!

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,137  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 153

04.13.2011 | 11:49 AM ET

Since it's a slow day in the world of MMA, I thought it would be cool to talk about Tapology and ourselves.. anything at all regarding the same.  I'll get a brief start going..

I live in PA, am 30 and have been a fan of MMA since I was a teenager.  Work for the railroad and rarely ever miss an event regardless of promotion/stature.  I like Tapology b/c of the environment it fosters.  I wish we could edit/delete our posts... maybe have categories of threads for the forums, but all in all, I appreciate the type of place this is thus far. 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

Page 813

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  79  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  328
  • Post Score: 282

06.07.2022 | 5:29 PM ET

Yeah **** you ********

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  127,878  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  9,538
  • Post Score: 128

06.08.2022 | 7:37 AM ET

Well said Lord Rattus, that jerk doesnt want none of this smoke

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  28,831  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,815
  • Post Score: 234

06.09.2022 | 12:13 PM ET

Rats are cool! They just scavenge and try to survive the best they can. Can't really blame them.

Mosquitos on the other hand can absolutely go **** themselves!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baron Von Rattus
Baron Von Rattus
  • Predictions:  79  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  328
  • Post Score: 282

06.09.2022 | 1:53 PM ET

As the representative of all the worlds rats i thank you fine gentleman for standing up for a too often attacked scapegoat. 

"I’m in love, Robb, I’m in love with a billion billion people, and I know all of them better than I ever knew you, and they know me, all of me, and they love me."- A song for Lya

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  28,831  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  5,815
  • Post Score: 234

06.09.2022 | 2:01 PM ET

@Baron Von Rattus

The alliance between rats and panthers will always be strong!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  1,497  |  55.4%
  • Forum Posts:  2,270
  • Post Score: 237

06.13.2022 | 2:23 PM ET

I binge watched the latest season of Stranger Things on Netflix last night out of boredom, and I gotta say that show just keeps getting worse and worse each season. I was a fan at the start, but to me the plot is a complete mess that they just continue to make worse. I'm at a point where the story makes no ******* sense to me anymore and it's 4 seasons deep. I can't tell if certain aspects of the story are supposed to be kinda mysterious and unknown to us, or if they're planning on milking this **** dry for like another 10 seasons so they figure they have plenty of time to reveal everything? Idk but I'm probably not going to watch anymore of that show, I just find it flat out stupid now.

"Nate asked for Francis Ngannou" - Dana White

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,114  |  65.0%
  • Forum Posts:  3,192
  • Post Score: 219

06.13.2022 | 5:54 PM ET

I think in a similar way. 3rd season was great, I was feeling the vibes. This one has a lot of new characters, totally new storyline (for most of the season barely any connections to the previous seasons), CGI used in an unrealistic way (not by looks, but by logic), and what was an issue to all the seasons, kids are witnesses to deaths and they rarely care that they see a dead body lying on the ground, which makes the thing even less immersive

* Edited at 06.13.2022, 5:59 PM ET *

Nathaniel Gracie 1
Nathaniel Gracie 1
  • Predictions:  18  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 60

07.09.2022 | 3:07 AM ET

El mejor post de la historia de la Tapología.

"I am not a hypocrite."

Nathaniel Gracie 1
Nathaniel Gracie 1
  • Predictions:  18  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  10
  • Post Score: 60

07.09.2022 | 3:07 AM ET

The best post in the history of Tapology.

"I am not a hypocrite."

Page 813

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Tyson Fury announces comeback from retirement, wants trilogy fight vs. Derek Chisora
  • MMAFighting.com : The Korean Zombie shares video of flooding in gym amid Seoul downpours
  • MMA Junkie : Sam Alvey parts ways with UFC after going winless in nine straight bouts
  • UFC.com : Season 6 Week 3 Results | Dana White's Contender Series
  • MMA Junkie : Despite fighting in Angela Hill's hometown, Loopy Godinez expects fan support at UFC San Diego
  • MMAFighting.com : Texas judge responds to Joe Rogan, UFC 277 commentary team with explainer on score for Don’Tale Mayes
  • UFC.com : Fighters On The Rise | UFC Fight Night: Vera vs Cruz
  • MMA Junkie : Sean O'Malley doesn't think Petr Yan will try to wrestle at UFC 280, expects 'sweet kickboxing match'
  • MMAFighting.com : Aaron Pico vs. Jeremy Kennedy, Juan Archuleta vs. Enrique Barzola added to Bellator 286
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 41 pre-event facts: Marlon Vera looks to add to finishes total
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 280 poster released featuring Charles Oliveira vs. Islam Makhachev, more
  • MMA Junkie : Kamaru Usman admits fighting Jake Paul would be a gamble, explains why he prefers Canelo Alvarez
  • UFC.com : Mike England Feels He’s About To Kick Down The Door
  • MMA Junkie : Report: Police officer accused of killing Leandro Lo arrested after turning himself in
  • MMAFighting.com : Viral knockout sensation Clayton Carpenter considers himself built to make an impression on The Contender Series
  • UFC.com : Martin Buday's Dream Is Coming True
  • MMA Junkie : 'I'm not an idiot': UFC 277 judge responds to Joe Rogan, critics of controversial scorecard
  • UFC.com : Event Worn Memorabilia Available Through New UFC Collectibles Auction
  • MMA Weekly : MMA fighters react to Donald Trump’s FBI raid
  • MMA Junkie : Henry Cejudo says Alex Pereira 'more diverse' than Israel Adesanya, expects knockout at UFC 281