Main Card | Tournament Quarter-Finals | 115 lbs | MMA
Kailin Curran defeats Sunna Davíðsdóttir via 1 Round Decision
|4-6-0||Pro Record At Fight||3-0-0|
|Climbed to 5-6||Record After Fight||Fell to 3-1|
|Ewa Beach, Hawaii||Fighting out of||Reykjavík, Iceland|
|28 years, 1 day||Age at Fight||33 years, 10 months, 5 days|
|116.0 lbs (52.6 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||115.9 lbs (52.6 kgs)|
|5'4" (163cm)||Height||5'3" (160cm)|
|65.0" (165cm)||Reach||66.9" (170cm)|
- Bout Information
- Event: Invicta FC: Phoenix Rising 1
- Date: Friday 05.03.2019 at 08:00 PM ET
- Referee: Nick Berens
- Venue: Memorial Hall
- Enclosure: Cage
- Location: Kansas City, Kansas, United States
- Bout Billing: Main Card (fight 1 of 9)
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 115 lbs (52.2 kg)
- TV Commentary: Laura Sanko, Jimmy Smith
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Main Card
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Jimmy Smith
- Curran Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Davíðsdóttir Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Tournament: Invicta FC Strawweight Tournament
- Tournament Round: Quarter-Finals
Curran vs. Davíðsdóttir Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Curran vs. Davíðsdóttir Fight Predictions
05.10.2019 | 5:00 PM ET
05.10.2019 | 5:18 PM ET
But in this case when you Phillip and Bruce are going at it and a couple cowards jump in to make it three or four on one..... A couple cowards who never give opinions on fights or MMA in general they only give opinions on how they feel about Bruce because once upon a time Bruce hurt their feelings and they can't let it go like a couple of little girls. They only come on the forum to fight with Bruce when he is already debating or fighting someone else..... C where I'm going with this.
I've seen u on here making picks and giving opinions more then I've seen Gunn or hornet this year so maybe THEY should ****!
The problem is simple tapology seems like when it started it was more a place for computer nerds/expert's to hang out like 4chan.
Now it's more and more about people who actually care about MMA first and foremost.
People who love watching picking and talking about MMA first and foremost.
And obviously there's gonna be a few fights in the fight forums.
05.10.2019 | 5:22 PM ET
Same idiots who wanna talk about what everyone looks like more then talk about MMA.