Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Tuivasa vs. Tybura

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,144
  • Post Score: 47

12.08.2023 | 11:53 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
  • Saturday 03.16.2024 at 04:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: UFC Apex
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Michael Bisping, John Gooden, Dominick Cruz, Heidi Androl
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Michael Bisping
  • MMA Bouts: 13
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Marcin Tybura   defeats   Tai Tuivasa   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:08 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Bryan Battle   vs.   Ange Loosa   Ends in a No Contest, Accidental Eye Poke   1:00 Round 2 of 3, 6:00 Total Bout Page
Ovince St. Preux   defeats   Kennedy Nzechukwu   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Christian Rodriguez   defeats   Isaac Dulgarian   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Macy Chiasson   defeats   Pannie Kianzad   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:54 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Gerald Meerschaert   defeats   Bryan Barberena   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:23 Round 2 of 3, 9:23 Total Bout Page
Mike Davis   defeats   Natan Levy   via Submission, Arm Triangle Choke   1:43 Round 2 of 3, 6:43 Total Bout Page
Chelsea Chandler   defeats   Josiane Nunes   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jafel Filho   defeats   Ode Osbourne   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:27 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Danny Silva   defeats   Josh Culibao   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jaqueline Amorim   defeats   Cory McKenna   via Submission, Armbar   1:38 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Thiago Moisés   defeats   Mitch Ramirez   via KO/TKO, Leg Kicks   0:15 Round 3 of 3, 10:15 Total Bout Page
Chad Anheliger   defeats   Charalampos Grigoriou   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 9

VicStrk
VicStrk
  • Predictions:  3,073  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,437
  • Post Score: 220

03.13.2024 | 8:52 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 455 Points   |   Tied for 689th

Just watched Bryan Battle MMAjunkie interview you know what I am saying? 

That boy don't speak so good you know what I am saying? 

But he fight good as hell if you know what I am saying ? 

I genuinely don't know if he is playing it up after his last post fight interview or if he just speaks like that. 🤣 Funny guy either way. 

"This is a rat race...but I’m not a rat. I’m a f*ckin’ turtle, ninja turtle. So which one is your favorite? I like Michelangelo....next question - Tony Ferguson"

pashaboyer
pashaboyer
  • Predictions:  156  |  52.6%
  • Forum Posts:  375
  • Post Score: -3

03.13.2024 | 8:53 PM ET

Unpopular picks

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 2945th

CHARALAMPOS vs ANHELIGER (ANHELIGER) ✅ DEC
AMORIM vs MCKENNA ( AMORIM) ✅ SUB
CULIBAO VS SILVA ( CULIBAO) ✅ TKO
FILHO VS OSBOURNE ( OSBOURNE) ✅ DEC
NUNES VS CHANDLER (NUNES) ✅ TKO
LEVY VS DAVIS ( LEVY) ✅ DEC
MEERSCHAERT VS BARBERENA ( MEERSCHAERT) ✅ SUB
KIANZAD VS CHIASSON ( CHIASSON) ✅ DEC
C. RODRIGUEZ VS DULGARIAN ( DULGARIAN) ✅ SUB
SAINT PREUX VS NZECHUKWU ( NZECHUKWU) ✅ TKO
BATTLE VS LOOSA ( LOOSA) ✅ DEC
TUIVASA VS TYBURA ( TUIVASA) ✅ TKO

PS….. might actually take a stab at Mitch Ramirez for a massive upset. Moises Struggles against heavy strikers, Ramirez struggles against hitters, and has a tendency of beating up wrestlers/jujitsu artists.

* Edited at 03.13.2024, 9:05 PM ET *

Zaymma
Zaymma
  • Predictions:  103  |  71.8%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 0

03.13.2024 | 9:20 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 520 Points   |   Tied for 226th

Can you predict chris weidman  prime vs   Zachary Reese
MMAi
MMAi
  • Predictions:  341  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  33
  • Post Score: -33

03.13.2024 | 9:24 PM ET

MMA.i V3.3 UFC Vegas 88 Predictions

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 505 Points   |   Tied for 285th

Fight 1: Tai Tuivasa vs. Marcin Tybura

• Predicted Winner:Marcin Tybura
  • Method of Victory:Decision
  • Confidence Score:65%
  • Matchup Breakdown:This fight pits Tuivasa's knockout power against Tybura's grappling and cardio. Tybura's strategy will likely involve weathering the early storm and using his superior wrestling and ground control to wear down Tuivasa over the rounds. Tuivasa's chance lies in landing a significant strike early, but Tybura's experience and ability to execute a game plan focused on takedowns and top control are expected to secure him a decision victory.

Fight 2: Bryan Battle vs. Ange Loosa

• Predicted Winner:Ange Loosa
  • Confidence Score:60%
  • Matchup Breakdown:Loosa's striking volume and defensive wrestling are key against Battle's versatile skill set. Battle will seek opportunities to grapple, but Loosa's ability to maintain distance and land strikes should dictate the pace of the fight. Loosa's striking accuracy and takedown defense will be crucial, allowing him to outpoint Battle and secure a decision win through superior stand-up performance and fight IQ.

Fight 3: Ovince Saint Preux vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu

• Predicted Winner:Kennedy Nzechukwu
  • Method of Victory:TKO/KO
  • Round of Stoppage:Round 2
  • Confidence Score:70%
  • Matchup Breakdown:Nzechukwu's reach advantage and striking volume present a significant challenge for Saint Preux, who prefers to engage at close range with submissions and power strikes. Nzechukwu is expected to leverage his reach and striking to keep Saint Preux at bay, gradually breaking down his defenses. The younger fighter's pace and power are likely to culminate in a TKO/KO victory as Saint Preux's durability wanes in the face of sustained offense.

Fight 4: Christian Rodriguez vs. Isaac Dulgarian

• Predicted Winner:Isaac Dulgarian
  • Round of Stoppage:Round 1
  • Confidence Score:75%
  • Matchup Breakdown:Dulgarian's impressive striking stats suggest he will dominate the stand-up exchanges against Rodriguez. Rodriguez, while competitive, may find it challenging to match Dulgarian's offensive output. Dulgarian's power and precision in striking are expected to lead to an early finish, as Rodriguez struggles to establish his rhythm against the more aggressive and accurate striker.
 Fight 5: Pannie Kianzad vs. Macy Chiasson

• Predicted Winner:Pannie Kianzad
  • Matchup Breakdown:Pannie Kianzad's striking accuracy and volume are expected to play a crucial role against Macy Chiasson, who brings a notable height and reach advantage. Kianzad's experience and ability to outmaneuver her opponents with superior striking technique should allow her to maintain distance and land effective combinations. Chiasson might attempt to utilize her grappling to counter Kianzad's striking, but Kianzad's defensive grappling and footwork are likely to keep the fight in her preferred range, leading to a decision victory.

Fight 6: Gerald Meerschaert vs. Bryan Barberena

• Predicted Winner:Gerald Meerschaert
  • Method of Victory:Submission
  • Matchup Breakdown:Gerald Meerschaert's submission prowess is expected to be the determining factor in this matchup. Despite Barberena's toughness and striking capabilities, Meerschaert's strategy will likely focus on bringing the fight to the ground, where his advantage is most pronounced. Expect Meerschaert to absorb some strikes in pursuit of takedowns, eventually finding an opportunity to lock in a submission by the second round.

Fight 7: Natan Levy vs. Mike Davis

• Predicted Winner:Mike Davis
  • Matchup Breakdown:Mike Davis's striking volume and takedown defense are poised to challenge Natan Levy's grappling-centric approach. Davis's ability to keep the fight standing and utilize his reach and striking output should enable him to outscore Levy on the judges' cards. Levy may find success in close-range exchanges and attempts to bring the fight to the mat, but Davis's defensive wrestling and striking from distance are likely to secure him a decision win.

Fight 8: Josiane Nunes vs. Chelsea Chandler

• Predicted Winner:Josiane Nunes
  • Matchup Breakdown:Josiane Nunes's aggressive striking and power are anticipated to overwhelm Chelsea Chandler. Nunes's ability to close distance and land powerful shots will test Chandler's resilience and defensive capabilities. While Chandler may look to employ a grappling strategy to neutralize Nunes's striking, Nunes's takedown defense and striking pressure are expected to lead to a stoppage victory in the second round.

Fight 9: Jafel Filho vs. Ode Osbourne

• Predicted Winner:Jafel Filho
  • Round of Stoppage:Round 3
  • Matchup Breakdown:Jafel Filho's superior grappling and submission skills are expected to be the key elements against Ode Osbourne. While Osbourne possesses dynamic striking and athleticism, Filho's patience and strategic approach to secure takedowns could turn the tide in his favor. Expect Filho to gradually impose his grappling game, leading to a submission victory in the later rounds as Osbourne's defense wears down.

Fight 10: Thiago Moises vs. Mitch Ramirez

• Predicted Winner:Thiago Moises
  • Matchup Breakdown:Thiago Moises's superior grappling skills and submission acumen are expected to be the decisive factors against Mitch Ramirez. While Ramirez offers a robust striking game, Moises's ability to control the fight on the ground and exploit any grappling deficiencies in Ramirez's defense is anticipated to lead to a submission win. Moises's experience at high levels of competition provides him with the tactical awareness to find openings for his grappling to shine through.

Fight 11: Josh Culibao vs. Danny Silva - Revised Prediction

• Predicted Winner:Danny Silva
  • Round of Stoppage:Round 1
  • Matchup Breakdown:Danny Silva's aggressive striking and high output are likely to put Josh Culibao under pressure from the outset. Silva's ability to land significant strikes with precision, combined with his high work rate, is expected to overwhelm Culibao early in the fight. Culibao's defensive skills will be tested, but Silva's striking prowess is anticipated to secure him a swift victory through TKO/KO.

Fight 12: Jaqueline Amorim vs. Cory McKenna

• Predicted Winner:Jaqueline Amorim
  • Matchup Breakdown:Jaqueline Amorim's grappling dominance and submission threat are poised to challenge Cory McKenna's well-rounded skill set. Amorim's aggressive approach to seeking submissions, coupled with her ability to control opponents on the ground, sets her apart. McKenna may look to keep the fight standing or utilize her own grappling, but Amorim's proficiency on the ground is likely to lead to a submission victory.

Fight 13: Charalampos Grigoriou vs. Chad Anheliger

• Predicted Winner:Chad Anheliger
  • Matchup Breakdown:Anheliger's ability to blend striking with effective grappling presents a strategic advantage. Grigoriou's striking, while powerful, may not be as overwhelming as initially assessed, allowing Anheliger to employ a more comprehensive game plan. Anheliger's adaptability and tactical execution are anticipated to guide him to a decision win in a closely contested battle.

* Edited at 03.13.2024, 9:25 PM ET *

"Float like a butterfly, sting with precision, grapple with tradition, and reign supreme in every division. I am the wisdom of eras, the swagger of legends."

danromanick
danromanick
  • Predictions:  1,823  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,925
  • Post Score: 92

03.13.2024 | 11:14 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 2762nd

There's only really three good fights with good matchmaking here: Dulgarian vs CeeRod, Battle vs. Loosa, and McKenna vs. Anorim. Moises is fun, but some of his losses just make him that, a fun solid fighter. I do like Culibao and think he will have his chance at the rankings at some point. I'm kind of curious if Chara is actually ok or if he just stumbled on a good matchup for him on DWCS. I guess you can say the same thing with Mike Davis as you can with Culibao, but Culibao has more juice to him. Kennedy is good but has a ceiling. This Filho fight is going to tell nothing about him because he's supposed to beat Ode
unoshowtenuno
unoshowtenuno
  • Predictions:  5,645  |  61.9%
  • Forum Posts:  205

03.13.2024 | 11:35 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 757th

@VicStrk 
I just don't see how CeeRod is a weight bully when he's not a big BW by any means. Watch his fight with Saaiman and tell me he doesn't look basically the same size. The whole point of a term like "weight bully" is a fighter that maximizes his size advantage by fighting lower than he normally would, not a 5'7" BW who doesn't even really have the physicality advantage over anyone. I think it's just him struggling to cut weight properly more than him intentionally trying to maximize some imaginary size advantage.

I can't imagine CeeRod is gaining much weight after rehydrating begin with. I'd be shocked if he was that much heavier on fight day against either Rosas or Saaiman.

He's stopping cutting weight to retain his energy. Not that I'm defending it, but people really act like he's an evil genius who is intentionally getting in trouble to gain this monstrous size advantage. Maybe if he was like 6" tall or built like a tank, but he's a pretty average sized BW who just sucks at cutting weight.

* Edited at 03.13.2024, 11:42 PM ET *

"We are all one"

Alex Peranovssoja
Alex Peranovssoja
  • Predictions:  71  |  50.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: -300

03.14.2024 | 12:16 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 3906th

Tuivasa vs. Tybura
Tai Tuivasa, TKO, R1
Either this or a boring 5 round decision, idk who wins the decision tho.

Alex Peranovssoja
Alex Peranovssoja
  • Predictions:  71  |  50.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2
  • Post Score: -300

03.14.2024 | 12:23 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 275 Points   |   Tied for 3906th

Rodriguez vs. Dulgarian
Isaac Dulgarian, TKO, R1
I’m from Indiana when I hear Midwest I get excited

Kianzad vs. Chiasson II
Macy Chiasson, DEC
I thought I knew ufc pretty well until this card, and this fight is the perfect example.

Meerschaert vs. Barberena
Bryan Barberena, TKO, R3
Gerald is old and I don’t know the other guy

Nunes vs. Chandler
Josiane Nunes, DEC
Nunes is a powerful name, and I say again, what a card.

Moisés vs. Ramirez
Mitch Ramirez, DEC
What a card

Anheliger vs. Grigoriou
Chad Anheliger, TKO, R3
I have a slight feeling that this is gonna be the only good fight on the card, I don’t know these guys but I just have a bad feeling.

DevinM34
DevinM34
  • Predictions:  414  |  66.2%
  • Forum Posts:  868
  • Post Score: 160

03.14.2024 | 12:33 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 280 Points   |   Tied for 3782nd

I could see the CeeRod/Dulgarian fight going similarly to the Pearce/CeeRod fight. Like everyone else has said though, Dulgarian's cardio is the only thing that concerns me. He's not just gonna run through CeeRod

"My balls was hot"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,287  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,300
  • Post Score: 136

03.14.2024 | 12:51 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 180 Points   |   Tied for 4618th

Lmao enough mass down voting we don't have to haze all the newbs

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

rackselmil
rackselmil
  • Predictions:  77  |  58.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11
  • Post Score: 64

03.14.2024 | 12:55 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 4 of 9 Winners, 0 Perfect, 200 Points   |   Tied for 4498th

Tuivasa vs. Tybura
Tai Tuivasa, TKO
Tui gonna spark him early

Nzechukwu vs. St. Preux
Kennedy Nzechukwu, TKO
This is self explanatory

Rodriguez vs. Dulgarian
Christian Rodriguez, SUB
I can see a situation where Isaac shoots for a double leg and get caught in a deep guillotine

Meerschaert vs. Barberena
Gerald Meerschaert
GM3

grayerman
grayerman
  • Predictions:  805  |  63.6%
  • Forum Posts:  552
  • Post Score: 60

03.14.2024 | 1:03 AM ET

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 330 Points   |   Tied for 2945th

@Zaymma 
why is my guy Zach Reese catching strays lol

"Winter is coming."

unoshowtenuno
unoshowtenuno

03.14.2024 | 2:58 AM ET

@DevinM34 
Yeah, that's how I see it. Not that I'm saying Dulgarian will fade, I don't think he will, but I'm almost certain he doesn't finish CeeRod.

"We are all one"

Rah123
Rah123
  • Predictions:  1,259  |  65.9%
  • Forum Posts:  6,501
  • Post Score: -57

03.14.2024 | 4:49 AM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 480 Points   |   Tied for 435th

Guys keep betting Dulgy please.

I will make more money when CRod finishes him in the 3rd?

"Positivity is a positive"

Rah123
Rah123
  • Predictions:  1,259  |  65.9%
  • Forum Posts:  6,501
  • Post Score: -57

03.14.2024 | 4:52 AM ET

PashaBoger

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 480 Points   |   Tied for 435th

I think you made a typo.

You said Levy is beating Mike Davis.

You might want to correct that mistake in your post

"Positivity is a positive"

unoshowtenuno
unoshowtenuno

03.14.2024 | 4:52 AM ET

I thought CeeRod looked excellent in defeat against Pearce. Like 5 days notice, up a weight class, and he still was winning the opening mins of round 3 after fighting off takedowns/grappling for 10 mins.

Win or lose, I don't get the weird CeeRod hate I've seen from some of the MMA community. The guy is a really really good fighter.

"We are all one"

Griffo420
Griffo420
  • Predictions:  482  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  119
  • Post Score: 161

03.14.2024 | 5:30 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 9 Winners, 2 Perfect, 380 Points   |   Tied for 2023rd

Tuivasa vs. Tybura
Tai Tuivasa, TKO, R1
Riding with bam bam, Tybura looks to lost his head with that new trim. If the fight goes Tybura way I can't see Tui going 5 rounds at all

Battle vs. Loosa
Bryan Battle, DEC
Cool fight really think Battle will have the edge tho

Nzechukwu vs. St. Preux
Kennedy Nzechukwu, TKO, R2
Height and reach will lead to the set up for the knockout blow

Rodriguez vs. Dulgarian
Christian Rodriguez, DEC
The fight that has the tap community divided, Ceerod to derail another hype train?

PiggyBank
PiggyBank
  • Predictions:  1,217  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  717
  • Post Score: 256

03.14.2024 | 5:57 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 440 Points   |   Tied for 817th

look, tomato is back to get suspended again shortly. 

i can bet he was waiting for this day more than his b/d. see ya' next year probably from next one. :)

"i "Pick ⛏ Up Truck" all the events on Tapology ! | empty walls of Tapology.... | I don't give a flying F16... | keep ****posting about me... | Get Your Mind Out Of The Gutter... | L☻L | @TARTARABLESS | just let me know... !?"

DevinM34
DevinM34
  • Predictions:  414  |  66.2%
  • Forum Posts:  868
  • Post Score: 160

03.14.2024 | 7:54 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 13 Winners, 0 Perfect, 280 Points   |   Tied for 3782nd

@unoshowtenuno 
he did look good. That's what I'm saying. This fight is going to be extremely competitive. Dulgarian's wrestling is going to be the difference though, unless he fades late and CeeRod takes over like he did to Rosas

"My balls was hot"

VicStrk
VicStrk
  • Predictions:  3,073  |  69.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,437
  • Post Score: 220

03.14.2024 | 9:03 AM ET

unoshowtenuno

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 455 Points   |   Tied for 689th

So we are using the eye test of "he looks about the same as his opponent" instead of the weight scales at weight in ? Got it. 

In your words: if a guy doesn't tower over their opponents in a easy to see way like Alex Pereira did at middleweight they are not a weight bully, and if they look about the same size like C Rod and Saimann did in their fight then the pounds over the limit at weight in day become "imaginary" numbers that do not affect the fight. That's crazy talk.

But ok, forget about the weight miss. The thing you are not getting and what makes me really mad about him is that C Rod is not "struggling to cut weight properly" he is making a effort to "look" like he is trying and then stop cutting super early to retain energy for the fight, while his opponent don't get that luxury. In Saimann case he flew from Africa for their fight, he is not cancelling it because of the weight miss. 

You seem to think about C Rod as a talented young man that gets in trouble a lot for no fault of his own and should not get the "weird" hate because he just "sucks at cutting weight". I just don't see it that way I guess. 

If you are a Professional fighter, be a ******* Professional and show up in the right weight.... Jesus this comment got long.

* Edited at 03.14.2024, 12:38 PM ET *

"This is a rat race...but I’m not a rat. I’m a f*ckin’ turtle, ninja turtle. So which one is your favorite? I like Michelangelo....next question - Tony Ferguson"

Page 9

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Full Lineup Announced For Fury Pro Grappling 10
  • MMA Mania : ‘Don’t Come Near Me If I See You Ever Ryan Garcia’
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Oliveira Vs. Gamrot? Naaaaaah
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Odds: ‘Prelims’ Props And More!
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Fight of the Month for April: A thrilling battle for the BMF belt
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Borjas: 'Alessandro Costa is now Mexican ... he'll be fighting as a visitor' at UFC 301 in Brazil
  • MMA Mania : Rematch! Prochazka ‘Most Likely’ Next For Pereira
  • MMA Junkie : Renato Moicano: 'I don't think it was very smart' for Alexandre Pantoja to fight Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : Top prospect Losene Keita explains turning down multiple offers from UFC, PFL: ‘I know my worth’
  • MMA Mania : McGregor’s High-Profile Backup? On One Condition ...
  • Middle Easy : ‘Big’ John McCarthy Weighs In on Jimmy Smith’s Claim That Everyone ‘F*cking Hated’ Ronda Rousey
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Incredibly difficult for Haney to take’: Hearn reacts to Garcia’s failed drug test
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Incredibly difficult for Devin Haney to take’: Eddie Hearn reacts to Ryan Garcia’s failed drug test
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping: 'Nasty bastard' Alexandre Pantoja has no weak areas, beats Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 poster released featuring Makhachev vs. Poirier, Strickland vs. Costa
  • MMA Mania : De La Hoya ‘Definitely Going To Sue For Defamation’ After Canelo Spat
  • Bad Left Hook : Ennis vs Crowley official for July 13 in Philadelphia
  • Bad Left Hook : Jaron Ennis vs Cody Crowley official for July 13th in Philadelphia
  • Bad Left Hook : Hughie Fury joins May 11 McCaskill vs Price show
  • MMA Junkie : Robert Whittaker confident he'll handle Khamzat Chimaev's wrestling in UFC Saudi Arabia showdown