Topic: UFC Fight Night

UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Gaziev

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,154
  • Post Score: 47

10.11.2023 | 2:56 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC Fight Night
Bout   Info
Jairzinho Rozenstruik   defeats   Shamil Gaziev   via KO/TKO, Retirement   5:00 Round 4 of 5, 20:00 Total Bout Page
Vitor Petrino   defeats   Tyson Pedro   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Muhammad Mokaev   defeats   Alex Perez   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Umar Nurmagomedov   defeats   Bekzat Almakhan   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Steve Erceg   defeats   Matt Schnell   via KO/TKO, Straight Right to Left Hook Combo   0:26 Round 2 of 3, 5:26 Total Bout Page
Eryk Anders   defeats   Jamie Pickett   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Vinicius Oliveira   defeats   Benardo Sopaj   via KO/TKO, Flying Knee   4:41 Round 3 of 3, 14:41 Total Bout Page
Aiemann Zahabi   defeats   Javid Basharat   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Christian Leroy Duncan   defeats   Claudio Ribeiro   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   1:57 Round 2 of 3, 6:57 Total Bout Page
Ľudovít Klein   defeats   AJ Cunningham   via KO/TKO, Front Kick to Body   4:36 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Loik Radzhabov   defeats   Abdul-Kareem Al-Selwady   via KO/TKO, Right Hook to Ground Strikes   0:49 Round 3 of 3, 10:49 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 12

baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,114  |  71.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,759
  • Post Score: -18

02.26.2024 | 8:01 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 415 Points   |   Tied for 3490th

fun fact alex perez has only pulled out 1 more time than umar nurmagomedov while having been in the company since 2017 compared to umar's 2020

* Edited at 02.26.2024, 8:03 AM ET *

Uncommon wolf
Uncommon wolf
  • Predictions:  10,482  |  71.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16
  • Post Score: -69

02.26.2024 | 8:18 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 565 Points   |   Tied for 491st

Rozenstruik vs. Gaziev
Shamil Gaziev, SUB, R1
Shamil is better on striking and on the ground, easy submission, performance of the night

Petrino vs. Pedro
Vitor Petrino, TKO, R2
Vitor will do terrible ko,performance of the night

Perez vs. Mokaev
Muhammad Mokaev, SUB, R1
Mokayev will choke and Perez will sleep or tap easy submission,performance of the nught

Schnell vs. Erceg
Steve Erceg, SUB, R1
Erseg will choke fast

Nurmagomedov vs. Almakhan
Umar Nurmagomedov, SUB, R1
Sorry for Kazakh brothers he is just Nurmagamedov

Rosas Jr. vs. Turcios
Raul Rosas Jr., DEC
Roul can not finish but will in this matchup

Anders vs. Pickett
Eryk Anders, TKO, R1
Pickett will be removed after this fight,performance of the night

Oliveira vs. Ghemmouri
Vinicius Oliveira, TKO, R2
I am not quite sure but I think so

Basharat vs. Zahabi
Javid Basharat, DEC
Javid may ko him but indeed he will win 30×26

Radzhabov vs. Al-Selwady
Loik Radzhabov, DEC
Loik has great experience against better fighters

Duncan vs. Ribeiro
Christian Leroy Duncan, TKO, R2
Duncan can tko on the ground poind after knockdown

"The best and uncommon predictions "

Frostline
Frostline
  • Predictions:  338  |  59.2%
  • Forum Posts:  60
  • Post Score: 68

02.26.2024 | 9:18 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 0 Perfect, 365 Points   |   Tied for 4065th

Rosas Jr. vs. Turcios
Raul Rosas Jr., SUB, R2
Ehhhhhhhh, for now I'll stay on the Rosas train. For now.

"My goal is perfection. I will never reach perfection." - Georges St-Pierre.

Zack145
Zack145
  • Predictions:  231  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8
  • Post Score: 213

02.26.2024 | 9:19 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 10 Winners, 1 Perfect, 440 Points   |   Tied for 3071st

Perez vs. Mokaev
Muhammad Mokaev, SUB, R1
Pretty confident

Schnell vs. Erceg
Steve Erceg, DEC
Younger guy on a hot streak.

Umar Nurmagomedov, DEC
I think Bekzat survives, but losses a one-sided fight.

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,073  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  32,156
  • Post Score: 88

02.26.2024 | 10:00 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 3784th

Rozenstruik vs. Gaziev
Shamil Gaziev, TKO, R1
This could be very easy for Gaziev depending on how he chooses to fight. I think he can easily win standing, but if he does so he is giving Bigi his only chance at winning. I really like gazievs striking, he has some crisp hands for a heavyweight, sets things up which is rare, and actually throws combinations. He also has natural power for a heavyweight which makes his striking even more formidable. He has done at good job at ufc level but on the regional scene he had serious issues tucking his chin. He’s got good recovery but dude was getting rocked every fight, and you can’t afford to leave your chin out against bigi. I think bigi sucks but he has decent striking and very good power for a hw. Now, bigi is very low volume so I could see gaziev just swarming him early with volume. If gaziev wrestles I think this is very easy. He’s not that scary on top imo but he knows how to wrestle and has very good control. We’ve seen Bigi on his back multiple times now, he is a fish out of water on the ground. Besides chin I am also worried about gazievs cardio should this leave round 2. Big step up for him but I expect Gaziev to get it done

Petrino vs. Pedro
Vitor Petrino, TKO, R2
Weird choice for a co main but this should be fun. I guess ufc is done trying to build Pedro because this is a tough one. Pedro has really sharp kickboxing round 1 but after that not so much. He digs hard kicks to the body and I love how crisp his punches are. He has solid bjj but no wrestling and will play off of his back. Still not sure of Petrinos celing yet but I think he is easily top 15 material. He reminds me of Paulo costa a little; chisled from stone and very physical brawler who uses these attributes to override any of his major flaws. Petrino goes to war every fight and just breaks you down with his style. He has bad defense and a suspect chin (insane recovery though) but his offensive striking is very good. He hits super hard and has some nasty Muay Thai. A new wrinkle to his game is wrestling, petrino is shockingly really good at wrestling, using his physicality to get bodylock takedowns. His top game needs work but he is so damn strong that he can take you down and hold you there easily. I could lowkey see Pedro sniping him early but he only has 5 min to do so. Otherwise, I think petrino will use his wrestling a break Pedro late

Perez vs. Mokaev
Muhammad Mokaev, SUB, R3
Never know what to expect with a Perez fight. I’m shocked it’s gone on this long and he still hasn’t pulled out. I really don’t think Perez is that bad but he has just completely derailed his career these past few years. When he shows up he’s got very aggressive striking and is heavy on the leg kicks. His tdd has always been solid and he has crafty bjj but also poor sub defense. We know what we are getting with mokaev atp, he is going to aggressively chain wrestle for 15 minutes until he finds something. Lowkey feel like Perez puts up a decent effort but then gets drowned late

Schnell vs. Erceg
Matt Schnell, DEC
I see erceg as schnell but with a better chin; both are pretty good grapplers but love to strike. Both guys have questionable fight iq and suspect defense (Erceg 0 head movement and schnell no chin). Erceg has looked solid thus far in the ufc but not sure he’s a contender yet. His striking is clean, sticks to the basics and is just a very sharp, technical striker. He has some good power but is a really bad finisher, usually going to the ground after dropping his opponents. What I hate about his striking is the lack of head movement. Now schnell has a glass jaw so he is more of a liability, but erceg’s head doesn’t move at all. He has shown a very good chin but has been rocked numerous times against much lesser comp than schnell. I get he’s very chinny but schnells striking is much better than anyone gives it credit for. He is a dawg and just walks yo down brawling for 15 minutes. I think Erceg is much more technical but schnells forward pressure could give him a lot of issues, especially without head movmemets. I really like erceg’s grappling, his back takes are very slick and he has some nasty sub attempts. However, he does make his fair share of mistakes and doesn’t have amazing control. Schnell is pretty capable on the ground though so doubt we see much here. Much like loik vs alselwady, I want to wait for weigh ins because there’s a good chance schnell has a **** cut again; he has been struggling to make weight a lot recently and has been super inactive. If he shows up though I think he can beat Erceg. Erceg is good but pretty flawed imo, someone has to expose it eventually

Umar Nurmagomedov, SUB, R1
Like both but hate this fight. Bekzat is good and will have a very solid ufc career but he isn’t close to ready for a step up like this. Bekzat has some very good power for the weight class and some very good kickboxing. He also has solid wrestling that he will mix in. However, he’s still got a lot of growing to do; just last year he was having close fights with poor fighters and even getting dropped by some of the Brazilian journeyman he was fighting. Umar is better everywhere and I expect him to finish this easily. He could just ride out control for 15 minutes but I really think this is gonna be like a 2 minute fight

Rosas Jr. vs. Turcios
Raul Rosas Jr., SUB, R1
This fight being at Vegas altitude makes me feel better about Rosas, but I also don’t like how he is turning around just a week after being sick. Could’ve been altitude sickness or maybe he wasn’t even sick at all, but I always get worried when someone has an illness and fights next week. On paper I think this is a super easy fight for rosas, Turcios has gone to war with jobbers in every fight and has literally 0 tdd. The constant scrambling does worry me but as I said last week, the difference between this fight and the ceerod fight is Rosa’s will face no resistence to his takedowns. As long as he doesn’t die from the weight cut I think this is extremely easy for Rosas

Anders vs. Pickett
Eryk Anders, TKO, R2
I get why people aren’t happy with the price on anders, I also think he’s **** but there are levels of **** here. Always thought anders was overrated (got so many fights he didn’t deserve) but at the end of the day he is a solid veteran, Pickett on the other hand has not been a serious fighter since his debut. Genuinely not even sure he trains anymore. Could see this being a really ugly, boring clinch fest but I think once anders lands his first clean punch, Pickett will shell up into a ball and quit

Oliveira vs. Ghemmouri
Vinicius Oliveira, TKO, R1
Fights off but I’m sure lok dog will sleep whoever they give him pretty easily. Bit of a wildcard with his chin but his skills are very good along with being very physically imposing

Basharat vs. Zahabi
Javid Basharat, DEC
Annoying they couldn’t find someone better for Javid. Zahabi not bad but there’s a clear skill gap between the two. Zahabi tries to take as little risks as possible, he stays on the outside and waits to counter with his deceptively powerful counter striking. However he’s too basic and low volume on the feet to do anything, definitely do not see him sleeping Javid with a counter. Javid’s striking impresses me a ton, he has pretty much outclassed everyone he’s shared the octagon with. I wish he would use his grappling more but I doubt he uses it here since Zahabi is pretty capable on the mat. I wonder if we get a finish here, clear skill gap and I feel Javid has to make a statement after last fight. Not confident to pick it but I really think he should be able to find something against Zahabi

Radzhabov vs. Al-Selwady
Loik Radzhabov, TKO, R2
Been back and forth on this one. I want to see how loik looks on the scales before settling on a pick, he missed weight last fight and looked like a can in the process. Selwady looked very good on dwcs but I think this is a tough fight because loik can test him everywhere. On the feet I think I favor selwady but I am worried he gets caught. His footwork and technical striking is better than Loik’s but loik can easily close the gap with his power. Selwady seems to have a decent chin but he’s been brutally ko’ed 3 times and even some of hardwicks counter shots were having a clear effect. Loik slow and plodding on the feet, also tanks damage to give some back but he does have fight changing power. Could definitely see selwady doing his thing and getting clipped with a bomb. The wrestling is interesting as well, selwady pretty good on the mat but so is loik. Loiks grappling is strange because he has very good attempts and is super strong but he can easily be reversed. Loiks cardio is really bad but he will fight through it, selwady on the other hand has very good cardio and can maintain a high pace. Leaning loik rn but the weigh ins will likely finalize this pick. Can’t side with loik if he misses again, he looked awful against Rebecki

Duncan vs. Ribeiro
CLD is a lock here imo. I think ribierio is very bad, the only real good thing I can say about him is that he hits hard and is athletic. He has two weapons on the feet, leg kicks and hooks. His leg kicks are really solid, they are powerful and not thrown with much wind up but, he doesn’t set them up and throws them blindly often. His hooks are very powerful but they are thrown wildly with no set up. Ribierio also has bad cardio and doesn’t like to get hit. The Armen fight wasn’t a great look but I’m still really high on CLD. His striking is super dynamic and unorthodox. I think his weird movement is going to really throw off ribierio and he’s going to get caught with something huge. One thing that really impressed me with cld (vesdies his striking) is the power he throws with. I think he makes this look very easy

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

VicStrk
VicStrk
  • Predictions:  3,089  |  69.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,438
  • Post Score: 220

02.26.2024 | 10:41 AM ET

Fun fact that I forgot until now.

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 1318th

Matt Schnell pulling out of the David Dvořák fight is what allowed Erceg to get his UFC debut and become a ranked fighter immediately.

"This is a rat race...but I’m not a rat. I’m a f*ckin’ turtle, ninja turtle. So which one is your favorite? I like Michelangelo....next question - Tony Ferguson"

Vinicius M
Vinicius M
  • Predictions:  9,450  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  90
  • Post Score: 29

02.26.2024 | 11:36 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 555 Points   |   Tied for 605th

Duncan vs. Ribeiro
two knockout artists on a collision course! I see Duncan with slight favoritism, without a more solid fighter. But, anything can happen! the Brazilian has 11 knockouts in his career. Furthermore, it was confirmed in a knockout from Leroy.

"Sem disciplina, o talento não serve pra nada."

Vinicius M
Vinicius M

02.26.2024 | 11:41 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Radzhabov vs. Al-Selwady
Loik Radzhabov, DEC
On this one, I'm going against the tide! I believe in a victory for Loik. Despite his opponent's good form, I see Radzhabov as a more complete athlete with more experience. I believe that Tajic will emerge victorious in this fight.

2024.02.26 11:45 AM ET

bout status update

Oliveira vs. Ghemmouri Changed from Confirmed to Cancelled
Vinicius M
Vinicius M

02.26.2024 | 11:47 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Basharat vs. Zahabi
Javid Basharat, DEC
Javid is one of the most complete athletes in this category. Given this, he believes he will achieve a victory, in the decision, against the very tough striker Zahabi.

Vinicius M
Vinicius M

02.26.2024 | 11:49 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Perez vs. Mokaev
Muhammad Mokaev, SUB, R3
another strong candidate for the fight of the night! This fight has everything to be very dynamic and busy.

Vinicius M
Vinicius M

02.26.2024 | 11:51 AM ET

Prediction Comments

Schnell vs. Erceg
Steve Erceg, SUB, R2
Here, despite Matt's experience, and the danger he brings in striking, I believe in a victory for the Australian, via grappling.

2024.02.26 11:57 AM ET

bout status update

Rosas Jr. vs. Turcios Changed from Confirmed to Fizzled
2024.02.26 11:58 AM ET

bout status update

Rosas Jr. vs. Turcios Changed from Fizzled to Rumored
SANGRES
SANGRES
  • Predictions:  137  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  327
  • Post Score: 63

02.26.2024 | 1:45 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 530 Points   |   Tied for 1000th

Duncan vs. Ribeiro
CLD is the more cleaner fi

"Every animal has a different bite" - Benjamin Esparza

SANGRES
SANGRES

02.26.2024 | 2:32 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Rozenstruik vs Gaziev
Rozenstruik, ko, rd.2
Everyone is forgetting how fast Bigi Boy is. However, Gaziev has ground-game but it isn't as good as Jailton so Bigi's worries are less. Gaziev tends to gas out very quickly, especially after his DWCS performance. Bigi has gone a full 5-rounder with Gane and went 3 rounds with Blaydes, he was getting beat but it shows that his cardio holds up. Bigi also has massive power tied with his kickboxing making him a more well-rounded opponent for Gaziev. Mind you, this is Gaziev's 2nd fight in the UFC, so we don't know how well he'll perform with top-tier fighters. I can sort of see Gaziev winning this by 1st round TKO but Bigi has fought deadlier competition before so he knows the danger.

Petrino vs Pedro
Petrino, TKO, rd 2
Petrino is a scary prospect for the LHW division. Pedro is very deadly within the first round, he's got some type of buff for the first 5 minutes but after the 1st round, he tends to be less and less of a threat. Petrino has finished opponents after the 1st round before proving that he is still very dangerous after the 1st. However, Petrino has a very suspect chin like most scary-looking Brazilians. He almost got knocked out by an up-kick thrown by "The Pleasure Man". I believe he was also wobbled in the fight also at some point. But, I don't think Pedro would rush Petrino since Petrino has shorter arms and more knockout capabilities in his hands. I'm not very confident in this pick since I know Pedro is a seasoned Vet and has only been TKO'ed once in his life (I believe it was more of a trip since he had an awkward fall when he got "dropped" by Shogun).

Perez vs Mokaev
Mokaev, sub, rd 3
Mokaev is one trick pony. Perez has got some absolute killer leg kicks paired up with his deadly striking. He also has good BJJ, however, it's also his worst enemy. Mokaev has always lost rounds 1-3 until he comes back in the late 2nd or 3rd round with some Paul Craig-type of finish. Perez doesn't need to worry about Mokaev's striking since he's only got one TKO victory in his whole career. Mokaev needs to worry about Perez's striking since he has massive pop in his hands despite his size. But, long layoffs do come into factor here. Perez hasn't fought since late 2022 and is coming off a SUB loss. Mokaev has fought twice in 2023 which is going to be a big factor in this fight.

Schnell vs Erceg
Erceg, dec, possible FOTN
Erceg is an exciting prospect. Schnell is one of the more dangerous dudes on feet and ground. Erceg is a very slick striker, he also has great BJJ. However, he's got some pillow hands since only one win is from TKO. "Danger" is the more well-rounded dude but he's much older. He's also got a bad chin and a low IQ. tbh, they both have bad IQs but Erceg has a better chin. Erceg also has much better striking than Schnell. We either might see an upset since Schnell has Paul Craig-type of BJJ or a very obvious dec from Astroboy.

Nurmagomedov vs Almakhan
Umar, dec

idk much of the 2 since I'm a new UFC fan (started watching when UFC 289 was up) so I'm going to agree with someone here.

Rosas. Jr vs Turcios
Rosas. Jr, sub, rd 2
Rosas is a decent prospect. Turcios isn't anything special. He's got low power, he's very frail, and he's another NPC of the division. Rosas is a bit better in everything. He's got good power, good BJJ, and a good chin. Turcios has nothing to offer that puts "big chin head ass" in danger.

Anders vs Pickett
Anders, TKO, rd 1
Anders is absolute ****. Both fighters should be cut. Why should I even be wasting time to predict?

CLD vs Ribeiro
CLD, TKO, rd 2
CLD looks 33. Ribeiro has great power in his hands, however, he's absolute trash. CLD is a little bit overrated but no doubt his striking is beautiful. Ribeiro tends to not throw feints and just strikes it out. CLD is very seasoned in his striking and will put out Riberio and put him in some dance lessons.

* Edited at 02.26.2024, 2:53 PM ET *

pashaboyer
pashaboyer
  • Predictions:  156  |  52.6%
  • Forum Posts:  375
  • Post Score: -3

02.26.2024 | 2:43 PM ET

@SANGRES 
no one is forgetting how fast Rozen is. What we are saying is… Faziev has proved he can compete against very tough competition and win. His resume speaks for itself. And to be honest some of the opponents he has beaten, in my opinion are much better and well rounded fighters. Rozen is not a well rounded fighter at all. All he has is power, and Faziev can match him in a stand up. He’s far more well rounded fighter. Lastly… Dagestani fighters have a head made out of concrete. People keep forgetting that. They are not easy to knock out and finish. With that being said, you would lose 9/10 times if not 9.5 out of 10 times betting against them. I actually think Faziev should be at -300. With his resume. I mean come on dude. Give me a break. He got finished by Volkov. Although I do rate volkov a fairly good fighter, I’ve bet on him many times. He would never be the champ. And actually if he fought Faziev I would bet against him. Mr Rozen in the last 7 fights and last 4 years has zero good wins. He only finished cans, and got finished by some mid tier fighters. Fiziev id an easy pick here. Not even a question.

* Edited at 02.26.2024, 2:45 PM ET *

TheFoxyOne
TheFoxyOne
  • Predictions:  203  |  66.5%
  • Forum Posts:  28
  • Post Score: 61

02.26.2024 | 2:47 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 1 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 2471st

Umar Nurmagomedov, SUB, R2
I expect Umar to see more resistance than usual in this fight. However, Umar still finishes him.

Rosas Jr. vs. Turcios
Raul Rosas Jr., SUB, R1
Raul lost a pretty big opportunity last week. Hopefully he can rebound by getting a W.

Anders vs. Pickett
Eryk Anders, TKO, R2
I rate Anders relatively highly, but he is old. He should still win this fight.

Basharat vs. Zahabi
Javid Basharat, DEC
The boring ol' Basharats. Javid'll win. But I doubt he wins in entertaining fashion.

Radzhabov vs. Al-Selwady
Abdul-Kareem Al-Selwady, DEC
This guy is pretty talented. We'll see how he performs.

Duncan vs. Ribeiro
CLD is pretty entertaining. Hopefully he gets another highlight reel KO to boost his hype.

"Quote"

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,299  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,306
  • Post Score: 136

02.26.2024 | 2:49 PM ET

High

Predictions: 9 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 585 Points   |   Tied for 329th

You have a point High I stopped picking purely on physically esp with people who don't use it.
I see what you are saying, don't think I down voted you.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

SANGRES
SANGRES

02.26.2024 | 2:55 PM ET

@pashaboyer 
Gaziev has a chance, but he's not beating Volkov, he's too sluggish and his cardio is ****. Gaziev isn't a prospect worthy, he's just another Shamil in the division

pashaboyer
pashaboyer
  • Predictions:  156  |  52.6%
  • Forum Posts:  375
  • Post Score: -3

02.26.2024 | 2:57 PM ET

@SANGRES 
Gaziev has beaten opponents that are better than Volkov. Take a look at his fight history. He’s also far more well rounded fighter. 
Oneyecrook
Oneyecrook
  • Predictions:  428  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  489
  • Post Score: 3

02.26.2024 | 2:57 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 0 Perfect, 380 Points   |   Tied for 3921st

ive decided to fade Erceg and go with Mokaev
SANGRES
SANGRES

02.26.2024 | 2:59 PM ET

@pashaboyer 
he's beaten plungers off the streets, the only good fighter I've seen is Darko and Buday

Page 12

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Ronda Rousey Agrees To Write Script For Netflix Film Based On Her Memoirs
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 MMA retirement tracker: A list of those who hung up the gloves
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Brown, owner of second-most knockouts in UFC history, announces MMA retirement
  • Middle Easy : Alex Pereira Responds To Jon Jones’ Callout, Says Bout With ‘Bones’ Will Be ‘Biggest Fight Of His Career’
  • MMA Junkie : Stephen A. Smith 'disgusted' by Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson being sanctioned as a professional boxing bout
  • MMAFighting.com : Jonathan Martinez already beat two of his UFC heroes, Jose Aldo is next: ‘He had his chance’
  • MMA Mania : Cha-Ching! Canelo Expected To Earn Massive Cinco De Mayo Payday
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301: Alexandre Pantoja vs. Steve Erceg live stream watch party at 9:45 p.m. ET
  • Bad Left Hook : Nishida beats Rodriguez for IBF bantamweight title
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Randy Couture Talks Kayla Harrison’s UFC Debut, Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul Prediction And Best KO’s Of All Time
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 predictions: Three unanimous picks in Rio de Janeiro
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Pereira expects Jiri Prochazka rematch next, Magomed Ankalaev ‘going to have to wait’
  • MMA Mania : Canelo Vs. Munguia Start Time, Full Fight Card Details
  • MMA Junkie : Caio Borralho vs. Paul Craig prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301: Alexandre Pantoja vs. Steve Erceg live stream watch party
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Start Time, Full Fight Details!
  • UFC.com : Official Scorecards | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • UFC.com : Prelim Results | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMA Junkie : Michel Pereira vs. Ihor Potieria prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC 301
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Paths to Victory: How Steve Erceg can upset Alexandre Pantoja