Topic: UFC 284

UFC 284: Makhachev vs. Volkanovski

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,132
  • Post Score: 47

10.07.2022 | 11:04 AM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
UFC 284
  • Saturday 02.11.2023 at 06:00 PM ET
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View | Prelims: ESPN
  • Promotion: Ultimate Fighting Championship
  • Ownership: Endeavor
  • Venue: RAC Arena
  • Enclosure: Octagon
  • TV Announcers: Jon Anik, Dominick Cruz, Michael Bisping
  • Ring Announcer: Bruce Buffer
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Michael Bisping
  • Ticket Revenue (live gate): $4,086,687
  • Attendance: 14,124
  • PPV Buys / Buyrate: N/A | TV Ratings: 1.13M avg. viewers (ESPN prelims)
  • MMA Bouts: 13
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Islam Makhachev   defeats   Alexander Volkanovski   via Decision, Unanimous   5 Rounds, 25:00 Total Bout Page
Yair Rodriguez   defeats   Josh Emmett   via Submission, Triangle Choke   4:19 Round 2 of 5, 9:19 Total Bout Page
Jack Della Maddalena   defeats   Randy Brown   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:13 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Justin Tafa   defeats   Parker Porter   via KO/TKO, Counter Left   1:05 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jimmy Crute   vs.   Alonzo Menifield   Ends in a Draw, Majority   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Modestas Bukauskas   defeats   Tyson Pedro   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Josh Culibao   defeats   Melsik Baghdasaryan   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:02 Round 2 of 3, 7:02 Total Bout Page
Kleydson Rodrigues   defeats   Shannon Ross   via KO/TKO, Kicks and Punches   0:59 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jamie Mullarkey   defeats   Francisco Prado   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jack Jenkins   defeats   Don Shainis   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Loma Lookboonmee   defeats   Elise Reed   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   0:44 Round 2 of 3, 5:44 Total Bout Page
Blake Bilder   defeats   Shane Young   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Elves Brener   defeats   Zubaira Tukhugov   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 51

TheAlgorithm
TheAlgorithm
  • Predictions:  170  |  75.3%
  • Forum Posts:  70
  • Post Score: -183

02.11.2023 | 11:51 AM ET

Check out my song for UFC 284

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 2121st

Good luck everyone!
This user is suspended from posting until 1 week, 2 days, 14 hours, and 7 minutes from now.
OddSmokerSteve
OddSmokerSteve
  • Predictions:  758  |  64.0%
  • Forum Posts:  137
  • Post Score: -101

02.11.2023 | 12:03 PM ET

UFC 284: Picks, Predictions, Bets and More

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 500 Points   |   Tied for 1090th

"Check us out for free MMA Picks, Predictions, Analysis, Bets & More"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,026  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,117
  • Post Score: 88

02.11.2023 | 12:03 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 819th

@rah yeah I was not understanding the love for menifield. He is trash

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

paulopasta
paulopasta

02.11.2023 | 12:05 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 600 Points   |   Tied for 87th

Trenifield is gonna get grapple ******

He is live for a KO but skill for skill I don’t really think it’s close

* Edited at 02.11.2023, 12:08 PM ET *

MMAparlay69
MMAparlay69
  • Predictions:  361  |  81.7%
  • Forum Posts:  619
  • Post Score: -18

02.11.2023 | 12:22 PM ET

Kniferusty

It definitely a real loss
This user is suspended from posting until 9 months, 1 week, 7 hours, and 18 minutes from now.
PickingMyNose
PickingMyNose
  • Predictions:  954  |  55.5%
  • Forum Posts:  117
  • Post Score: 28

02.11.2023 | 12:27 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 455 Points   |   Tied for 2001st

Makhachev vs. Volkanovski
Alexander Volkanovski, TKO, R4
WOLK

Rodriguez vs. Emmett
Yair Rodriguez, TKO, R1
idk.

Tafa vs. Porter
Parker Porter, DEC
PARKER PORKER WINS

Crute vs. Menifield
Jimmy Crute, SUB, R2
Idk.

Pedro vs. Bukauskas
Modestas Bukauskas, TKO, R3
Why is he +200.

Culibao vs. Baghdasaryan
Joshua Culibao, DEC
Home crowd, hopefully he planned for the quick striking and readied to fight in the clinch.

Rodrigues vs. Ross
Kleydson Rodrigues, SUB, R1
Ross gets reckless, taken down and subbed.

Mullarkey vs. Prado
Francisco Prado, TKO, R1
PRADO POWER!

Jenkins vs. Shainis
Don Shainis, TKO, R2
Ground & Pound

Lookboonmee vs. Reed
Loma Lookboonmee, DEC
Just follow the tapology wave.

Bilder vs. Young
Blake Bilder, DEC
Bilder Backpack

Tukhugov vs. Brenner
Elves Brenner, SUB, R1
Proof you shouldn't trust any of my picks.

"Why they allow makeup in beauty contest but not steroids in contest of strength?"

AndresMontana
AndresMontana
  • Predictions:  2,850  |  73.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,209
  • Post Score: -6

02.11.2023 | 1:03 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 590 Points   |   Tied for 141st

Islam Makhachev, SUB, R3
Volkanovski wins his fights by decision, outvolume and outworking his opponnents, he cant outwork here just cause the 4/10 of his strikes are to the leg vs a southpaw, who is a great wrestler/grappler and then if Volko wants to get close with the boxing, Makhachev is goin to clinch him and takedown him, when the fight goes to the ground are many ways to win for Makhachev but I only see the same ending, Makhachev finishing Frodo 🇷🇺🦅🦅😎

Rodriguez vs. Emmett
Yair Rodriguez, TKO, R2
Emmett is a ' wrestler ' from Team Alpha Male so this is the perfect spot for Yair to shine, and even worst Emmett is looking like a fookin walking dead, like I said, showcase for Yair

Brown vs. Maddalena
Jack Della Maddalena, TKO, R2
Despite of the competitive technical level, all of us see Maddalena winning in the same way just for how he FIGHTS. Maddalena has pressure, volume, long combinations, nasty striking to the body... but most important HE IS CONSTANT IN THE WAY HE FIGHTS, he is stoic, he is goin to the same thing with the same attitude TO FINISH THE FIGHT, and in the other side, you have a quick fighter, with long jab, and decent grappling, BUT he doesnt fight to win, he just fight to be there and when he gets hit, he falls, cause he is doing dumb stuff every single minute. This is goin to be like Dober Green, Della fighting for getting in the inside and Brown helping him to win the fight with his lack of competitive spirit

Tafa vs. Porter
Justin Tafa, TKO, R1
Please, I dont want to see a Porter vs Sherman, Baudot, Parisian typ  of fight again 😭😭😭😭

Crute vs. Menifield
Jimmy Crute, SUB, R2
Good grappler when he decides to grapple vs a bodybuilder. Probably Crute the 1st, 2nd and 3rd takedown will not be succesful but that is the gameplan to gass Menifield and then as long the fight goes, the takedown Will be easier and then u have the perfect spot to finish the bodybuilder

Pedro vs. Bukauskas
Tyson Pedro, TKO, R1
Calm striker and good power vs touch and run guy

Culibao vs. Baghdasaryan
Melsik Baghdasaryan, DEC
Melsik should win the volume battle with the kicks to the legs and the body, Culibao should box and grapple to tire Melsik but I dont see hin doing that succesfully

Rodrigues vs. Ross
Kleydson Rodrigues, TKO, R1
Brazilian Muay Thai vs heavybag

Mullarkey vs. Prado
Jamie Mullarkey, TKO, R2
Mullarkey takes down Prado, 2nd round volume pressure and finish him.

Jenkins vs. Shainis
Jack Jenkins, DEC
I mean, Jenkins at least has a background, Shainis was a Glory Gym can

Lookboonmee vs. Reed
Loma Lookboonmee, DEC
Loma is one of the skillest women in 115 division, with that being said she is not a GOOD FIGHTER, U can see that vs a no skill fighter like Denise Gomes, but Gomes is ready to go , that fight was too close despite of the difference of level. If Loma clinchs Reed this is not goin to even close, and pick her cause he should win, but I wouldnt bet Loma cause his lack of confidence is a real problem making closer fights when it shouldnt

Bilder vs. Young
Blake Bilder, SUB, R2
Haka boy tends to get close too much and that is a problem vs a grappler who takes the sub fast af, and its even a bigger problem when u are from CITY KICKBOXING. A NO GRAPPLING GYM

Tukhugov vs. Brenner
Zubaira Tukhugov, TKO, R1
Zuba should fight more than once a year, Zuba should fight in 145, Zuba should make the weight in 155, Zuba should finish this fight

* Edited at 02.11.2023, 1:09 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 4 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, and 13 minutes from now.
lldowntoearthll
lldowntoearthll
  • Predictions:  3,939  |  60.5%
  • Forum Posts:  1,376
  • Post Score: 39

02.11.2023 | 1:17 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 2121st

Islam Makhachev, SUB, R2
alex is gonna need to be fearless and hit with bad intentions, but i feel like the size difference is too much and islam will eventually track him down.

Rodriguez vs. Emmett
Yair Rodriguez, DEC
feeling like yair will be slick enough to avoid the big counters, but i'm worried he gets too cute trying something flashy and ends up on his back because of it. still i'll say he can get 3 rounds?

Brown vs. Maddalena
winner is gonna get a big fight. i'll be rooting for brown, but my gut says that he won't be able to keep at kicking range and will instead be forced into boxing range. maybe he finds trips against the cage, but i think he's gonna have a hard time taking jack down?

Tafa vs. Porter
Parker Porter, DEC
hw is never a sure thing, but i feel pretty confident in parker here. tafa's only ufc wins are over guys who had no business being in the ufc and he's been outpaced by more nimble hw's like porter.

Crute vs. Menifield
Alonzo Menifield, TKO, R1
interesting odds here, i don't think crute is gonna want to trade in the pocket nor do i think he'll be able to reliably take alonzo down so he's gonna have to go with a volume approach in hopes of getting alonzo tired. i see him getting countered doing so.

Pedro vs. Bukauskas
Tyson Pedro, TKO, R1
pedro's path is such an odd one. feeling like this is still a buildup fight for where they think he can get to.

Culibao vs. Baghdasaryan
Melsik Baghdasaryan, DEC
i'll be rooting for kuya, but it seems like he'll oblige melsik standing and he may not be slick enough.

Rodrigues vs. Ross
Kleydson Rodrigues, SUB, R2
not expecting the weight miss to affect the pacing of this fight. felt like kleydson beat vergara, i'll say he finishes ross.

Mullarkey vs. Prado
Jamie Mullarkey, DEC
was gonna side with youth, but part of me feels like mullarkey will be able to feel him out early enough to avoid explosive moments.

Jenkins vs. Shainis
Jack Jenkins, TKO, R2
i think shainis will get to show more of what he's got but ultimately this looks like a fight set up for the local.

Lookboonmee vs. Reed
Loma Lookboonmee, DEC
wanted to say loma gets a ko finally but i'm not sure i see her trying to pounce on elise when she inevitably tags her.

Bilder vs. Young
Blake Bilder, DEC
haven't seen bilder's footage, but this fight will likely come down to his ability to work inside and wrestle it to the ground. shane hasn't been submitted before so i'll say he survives but is stuck moving away for most of the fight.

Tukhugov vs. Brenner
Zubaira Tukhugov, DEC
elves wins by sub and losses by decision, i'm gonna take the ever-off-weight zubaira to go the distance and keep his job even though he can't manage to master the scale even at lw.

Royal365Empire
Royal365Empire
  • Predictions:  246  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  9
  • Post Score: -67

02.11.2023 | 1:36 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 1821st

Alhamdulillah🇳🇬
Rah123
Rah123
  • Predictions:  1,259  |  65.9%
  • Forum Posts:  6,492
  • Post Score: -57

02.11.2023 | 1:43 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 819th

Just a few more thoughts for those about to lay their house mortgage on this card.

1. Crute vs Menifield is a setup fight. And its not for Menifield 

2. Emmet looked the worst I have ever seen him at weigh ins. His post weigh in interview was concerning. Laying the house on Yair and also a large play on Yair ITD 

3. JDM looked horrible in his post weigh in video. Could barely string a sentence together. I am taking the FDNGD. If he is ok post rehydration he probably finishes Brown. If not then he gets finished.

4. Was initially playing Tukhugov ITD. But the weight miss and the size difference made me only play the money line

5. Why is everyone so high on Tafa? Split decision losses to Vandeera and Felipe, loss to De Castro, last win over Hunsucker. Porter may be a good underdog, also the over 1.5 but maybe it's better to just stay away from this. I will play the over 1.5

6. Pedro should win. This looks like a setup to me

"Positivity is a positive"

SolarCowboy
SolarCowboy
  • Predictions:  2,085  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  157
  • Post Score: 164

02.11.2023 | 1:44 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 10 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 555 Points   |   Tied for 330th

Brown vs. Maddalena
Dog or pass. Brown is being overlooked .

"Complicated Human in Search of Simplicity"

mezzor
mezzor
  • Predictions:  552  |  57.8%
  • Forum Posts:  571
  • Post Score: -181

02.11.2023 | 1:47 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 340 Points   |   Tied for 4068th

R.I.P Islam Maklechev
This user is suspended from posting until 2 months, 4 weeks, 2 days, 3 hours, and 54 minutes from now.
Noxx
Noxx
  • Predictions:  967  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,082
  • Post Score: 158

02.11.2023 | 1:48 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 605 Points   |   Tied for 83rd

I see a lot of people that are very confident about Baghdasaryan. I think I am one of the very few people that don't trust him in regards to the level of fighter he actually is. If you look at the fights he has had, you can clearly see that his opponents gave him all the space and time to do exactly what he's good at. From what I've seen, his striking defence is really not that great and he's also not really creative in regards to striking. I do have to say that his striking looks clean and has good low kicks. Then again, he doesn't seem to have very good fight IQ. Which was evident in his fight against Souza.

Lastly, Melsik fought guys that are not or shouldn't be in the UFC at all. His most impressive win was over Collin Anglin, but the guy has lost three more fights after that and two of them were on the regionals. His fight against Souza was really not impressive at all either. Culibao has fought higher level competition and has looked decent against them as well. He got decent and accurate boxing and has more output than Melsik as well. Culibao's pressure could also pose a threat, since Melsik doesn't fight as well on his backfoot. 

I think this fight is a lot closer than most people make it seem. Just wanted to share my opinion, since I haven't seen a lot of people that think Culibao stands a chance.

"Learning is a gift, even when pain is your teacher"

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,399  |  65.1%
  • Forum Posts:  10,423
  • Post Score: 129

02.11.2023 | 1:50 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 1821st

Do you guys think Zubaira's job is on the line here after missing weight badly once more (should he lose) or are the Dagestanis still protecting him? If I recall correctly he was one of the guys involved with the Khabib Conor incident and Khabib threatened to leave the UFC if Zubaira was sacked at the time.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

AndresMontana
AndresMontana
  • Predictions:  2,850  |  73.9%
  • Forum Posts:  1,209
  • Post Score: -6

02.11.2023 | 1:50 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 590 Points   |   Tied for 141st

Rah, the thing with Porker is he is travelling to Australia and he needs a wrestling pressure gameplan for 15 minutes, he is reckless in the way he strikes and even worst, its a Burguer King fight, is difficult to trust both guys, that being said Im not betting in the fight and like a viewer I would like to see a quick finish cause if this goes 15 minutes is a Parker Porter win of course, but it would be a fooking boring fight

* Edited at 02.11.2023, 1:51 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 1 year, 4 months, 3 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, and 13 minutes from now.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

02.11.2023 | 1:53 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 10 of 13 Winners, 4 Perfect, 630 Points   |   Tied for 33rd with 7 others

Islam Makhachev, DEC
Dagestan bully vs Macedonian bully! :(

Rodriguez vs. Emmett
Yair Rodriguez, DEC
Sick fight, Emmett has surpassed many expectations, he could steal it

Brown vs. Maddalena
Jack Della Maddalena, TKO, R1
Maddalena is a true killer! A hitman in the cage

Tafa vs. Porter
Justin Tafa, TKO, R2
The Tafa brothers, Parker is as tough as a rock, Tafa with that Pacific islander power though

Crute vs. Menifield
Jimmy Crute, DEC
Menifield looks like he has superior strength, he may do damage if Crute cant stay standing

Pedro vs. Bukauskas
Modestas Bukauskas, DEC
I have a sneak feeling Bukauskas weathers the storm and is motivated after being fired last time

Culibao vs. Baghdasaryan
Melsik Baghdasaryan, DEC
I always root for the Armenians

Rodrigues vs. Ross
Kleydson Rodrigues, DEC
Rodrigues is quite good, Ross isnt too elite it will be tough for him at this level

Mullarkey vs. Prado
Jamie Mullarkey, DEC
Mullarkey is my favorite Aus/NZ fighter skinny man who throws bombs Argentines are tough though

Jenkins vs. Shainis
Jack Jenkins, TKO, R2
Jenkins is ton of fun

Lookboonmee vs. Reed
Loma Lookboonmee, DEC
Muay Kap!

Bilder vs. Young
Blake Bilder, DEC
Bilder is real good too bad for Younf rough skid

Tukhugov vs. Brenner
Zubaira Tukhugov, DEC
Should be easy enough for Zuba even with the weight issue he is a veteran now

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

gliese58i
gliese58i
  • Predictions:  1,399  |  65.1%
  • Forum Posts:  10,423
  • Post Score: 129

@Noxx

Predictions: 8 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 465 Points   |   Tied for 1821st

Those armenian guys are impressive but at the same time I question their fight IQ. It seems to me any fighter out of the Rousey team are just a little bit too macho for their own good. Kind of the same complaint I had vs TAM (they've improved a lot since their lowpoint now).
You can't just bite down on your mouth piece and up the intensity as a respone to every challenge, there has to be some smart fight tactics as well. I haven't seen that yet from that team.

"She’ll go there and smash her. She’ll get a title shot, become a UFC champion. We have a Ronda Rousey on steroids. This is what we have.” - Ali Abdelaziz on Kayla Harrison

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,026  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,117
  • Post Score: 88

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 1 Perfect, 515 Points   |   Tied for 819th

JDM looked good at ceremonials, so hoping he’d alright. He looked awful and uncomfortable at the weigh in show tho

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

Noxx
Noxx
  • Predictions:  967  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  3,082
  • Post Score: 158

02.11.2023 | 1:57 PM ET

Predictions: 9 of 13 Winners, 3 Perfect, 605 Points   |   Tied for 83rd

gliese58iI agree. Though what I noticed the most is that it's all offense. They barely have any striking defence. You can see that they get hit a lot in their fights. The only Armenian fighter that has solid striking defence is Tsarukyan. Yet not surprisingly, he's not trained by Tarverdyan.

"Learning is a gift, even when pain is your teacher"

paulopasta
paulopasta

02.11.2023 | 1:58 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 600 Points   |   Tied for 87th

@ayy He has a crazy amount of muscle mass so I’d imagine it’s a tough cut, shouldn’t affect him tho

* Edited at 02.11.2023, 1:59 PM ET *

Page 51

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : ‘People die, this isn’t a joking matter’: Devin Haney on Garcia’s failed drug test
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: People Die In This Sport
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Tests Positive for Banned Substance Ahead of Haney Fight, Denies Any Wrongdoing
  • MMA Mania : Cursed? Not Even Poatan Could Save UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie's Submission of the Month for April: One former UFC champ makes another tap for the first time
  • MMA Mania : ‘Big Lies!’ Garcia Reportedly Tests Positive For PEDs, Boxer Responds
  • MMA Junkie : Paul Hughes explains choosing PFL over UFC offer: 'I deserve to get compensated'
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned substance in Devin Haney fight, Garcia responds
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘These are people that are trying to attack me’: Garcia claims fake news on positive PED report
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Will Jose Aldo and Alexandre Pantoja give Brazil something to cheer about at UFC 301?
  • MMA Junkie : Reports: Ryan Garcia tested positive for PEDs in upset win over Devin Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : Report: Ryan Garcia tests positive for banned PED
  • MMA Mania : Topuria Denies Refusal Of Volk, Holloway Responds To ‘B—ching Motherf—ker’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301's Steve Erceg aware of unusual title shot opportunity, still feels pressure to win
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 fight card: Pantoja vs. Erceg
  • UFC.com : UFC Championship Fights That Have Happened In Rio de Janeiro
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Pereira takes down Daniel Cormier in UFC 301 hallway tussle
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Alex Pereira forces Daniel Cormier to plead for help with takedown: 'Stop this guy'
  • Middle Easy : Canelo Alvarez and Oscar De La Hoya Nearly Throw Hands in Heated Press Conference Confrontation
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 Embedded, episode 3: ‘I could fight right now’