Tapology Forums

I’m an putrid, foul, disgusting *************. I’m also out of shape.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,883  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  2,483
  • Post Score: 239

04.28.2022 | 1:34 AM ET

I’ve asked my coach today his honest opinion on whether or not I’m ready to compete. He said technique wise I was ready, but health wise I’ve let myself go and he’s right. I want to make the excuse that it’s a matter of my personal life that’s gotten in the way of consistently working out (which is partially true) but in reality, I’m just ******* lazy. 

I’m gonna dedicate this forum to me working out for the next several months until my kickboxing fight this year. I’ll be documenting my workout regimen every day, leaving a post of my progress. My goal is to look like this:

None of you have to give a **** about any of this, this forum is entirely for me, though discussion and conversation is welcomed and appreciated. 

* Edited at 04.28.2022, 1:35 AM ET *

"My teachings always come with a receipt because I am the profit."

Responses Page 4

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

05.10.2022 | 5:02 PM ET

@sabbath call the submission some **** like the wing clipper, also sorry if this is late 

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.10.2022 | 7:04 PM ET

Hadrian Caesar

Yo Wing Clipper is ******’ dope

I was starting to settle on calling it ‘The Rack’ (referencing the torture device) but Wing Clipper is also very good. I might have to start a poll on that 

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.10.2022 | 7:12 PM ET

Day 14

I think I found a new hobby/passion.

I’m going vegan, to spite vegans.

Apologies to anyone on here who happens to be vegan, as I’m sure you’re just a normal dude or a cool guy, but I personally despise vegans as a community. Not because they don’t eat meat or any trivial white trash **** like that (I’m actually strongly against how slaughterhouses function and consider their torture of animals grossly unnecessary) but just because the majority of them are gatekeeping ****-nuggets who ignore facts and are total ***** to anyone who has a passing interest in having meat in their diet. They hate people more than they love animals, which prevents a large amount of people interested in having a vegan diet from joining them just because of how toxic they are. 

Also, a large majority of them support PETA, despite the CEO of PETA being someone who used to put sick dogs in gas chambers. 

I’m gonna eat meat up until the 31st day of working out to show my progress, then I’m switching to vegan and double my workout routine and get ******* shredded, and I’m going to read a metric **** ton of books on human philosophy and the nature of animals, then I’ll show how I look by the end of that month, just to flex on em’.

* Edited at 05.10.2022, 7:21 PM ET *

xJUSTBLEEDx
xJUSTBLEEDx
  • Predictions:  4,308  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  387
  • Post Score: 267

05.10.2022 | 7:13 PM ET

All the best to you, hope you get into ass-kicking shape! And good luck with the fight!

"I'm not imprezzed by your performance."

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.10.2022 | 7:13 PM ET

Poll to name my trademark Submission

Hit like if you want my submission to be named ‘Wing Clipper’

Hit dislike if you want my submission to be named ‘The Rack’

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.10.2022 | 7:14 PM ET

xJUSTBLEEDx

Thanks homie you an OG 

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,464  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,335
  • Post Score: 285

05.11.2022 | 3:17 AM ET

@Sabbath

Am I missing something here? I don't quite see how getting in good shape through a vegan diet is ****ting on vegans. Wouldn't that do more to support them? I'm not a vegan or vegetarian btw. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.11.2022 | 3:09 PM ET

Stephen Terry

Because many vegans boast that the only reason non-vegans hate their guts is because they speak the truth, which makes them magically invulnerable to criticism in their eyes. This universally hostile narcissistic reaction to any challenging questions related to their philosophy is a large reason why newcomers can’t get into the idea of being vegan simply because the community is so toxic. In other words, through their own arrogance and sniffing their own *******s, they damage their mission in trying to spread awareness and “protect” animals. They are part of their own goddamn problem. 

So imagine for a minute this shredded ass, white trash redneck MMA fighter, who hasn’t touched meat in years and has read more books on health and nature than the entirety of PETA put together, tells them “Hey, you guys are doing it wrong, you’re not real vegans. You’re not me.” I’m doing this just to troll them by existing, and simultaneously legitimately educate non-vegans on the subject matter without being a ****. 

Plus, be a fun experiment and potentially build healthy eating habits so…

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.11.2022 | 3:27 PM ET

Day 15

Caught someone in the Wing Clipper during rolling today, would’ve laughed by ass off if the guy wasn’t clearly a newbie and had no idea how to tap with his hands tied behind his back. That **** is legitimately dangerous if you can pull it off, I’m gonna have to stick to using it on the blue belts. 

Also I look ******* awesome today, I feel like I could run through a brick wall like a goddamn looney tunes character. Real positive vibes today, hope the rest of you are having a pleasant evening

Hadrian Caesar
Hadrian Caesar
  • Predictions:  904  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,114
  • Post Score: 338

05.11.2022 | 3:39 PM ET

The wing clipper strikes again. I want that **** trademarked in my name. 50 p every time someone says it's name

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar.

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.11.2022 | 11:28 PM ET

Hadrian Caesar

I’ll be sure to pay you in royalties if I end up popularizing it like Jason did for the Von Flue and sell T-Shirts lmao 

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.12.2022 | 10:51 PM ET

Day 16

Pretty normal day, workout coming along nicely. Not much to talk about update wise. 

Let’s talk about fighting games.

Did anyone have a fighting game character you played or saw and went “****, I wanna look like that guy” Personally, I always wanted Jin Kazama’s physique cause we have similar body types. Specifically Tekken 4 and Tekken 5 Jin, not this steroid-injected-Sasuke-Uchiha-looking-****** he’s portrayed as nowadays

* Edited at 05.12.2022, 10:53 PM ET *

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.13.2022 | 10:58 PM ET

Day 17

I think I’m a total ********.

We had a gym cancer come in today. New guy but he clearly had some wrestling experience. While the class was rolling, I took notice the new guy was being a try hard and forcing the smaller guys to tap way too quickly. Had one student in an Armbar and was straight up cranking that ****. The guy he was rolling with was like, seventeen, and this guy is a grown ass man and twice the kid’s size.

Soon enough, we get to sparring and I’m paired up with the guy on the third round. I wanted to take it easy but he started with a HARD inner calf kick. I ignored him and asked him to cool it. He threw a head kick almost immediately after. Right there, I should’ve taken off the gloves, ****** off and told the coach he was being a ****, but I didn’t. I gave him the hardest ******* liver hook I could muster and started blitzing him. Turns out, he’s not so tough when he’s put into a corner and circled away from me like a ***** the rest of the match. 

I understand the guy was being a poor sparring partner but I let my emotions get the better of me and that kinda sucks. On the plus side though, I found out I have a pretty good liver hook, so there’s that.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,464  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,335
  • Post Score: 285

05.13.2022 | 11:36 PM ET

@Sabbath

Fair enough tbh. Fighting in a sparring session is one of the biggest **** moves someone can pull, especially if they've been asked to take it easy. To me that seems like he lacks confidence. He doesn't feel secure enough in his ability to win in an actual fight so he "wins" sparring sessions to make himself feel big. If someone can't respect the difference between training and an actual fight then they've got it coming if they get hurt by someone else who's willing to meet them down at their level. He deserved what he got.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Sabbath
Sabbath

05.13.2022 | 11:46 PM ET

Stephen Terry

Honestly, I used to be a ****** sparring partner cause at the first gym I ever trained, 50% was actually 110% by their standards, so when I transitioned to different gyms I thought it was normal to throw spinning backfists and big **** all haymakers when it really wasn’t. As a result I try to hold back old habits and sometimes dudes spar hard but not out of insecurities, just have no idea what they’re doing like I did.

Not this guy though. **** this guy. 

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,184  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,169
  • Post Score: 332

05.14.2022 | 9:02 AM ET

@Sabbath. Sometimes you need to do things like that to rangle the guy back into reality. Don't feel bad.

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

05.15.2022 | 2:12 PM ET

* Edited at 05.15.2022, 2:12 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

05.16.2022 | 6:05 AM ET

Whats a time length for your average workout? Let's say fbw or certain part of muscles

"****."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

05.16.2022 | 7:11 AM ET

@adrndc11 Try to make your workout a mix of cardio/explosive movement and strength exercises, not weights but alot of push ups pull ups squats and sit ups or crunches. Do jogging (run a few miles) and light sprints and other light warm up exercises, then do your strength stuff I said, then finish off with a hard set of sprints, hill sprints preferably. You can rinse and repeat that process for a heavier workout but 1 hour should be enough for a basic session.

* Edited at 05.16.2022, 7:14 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

05.16.2022 | 8:00 AM ET

thanks, I mean I dont fight at all, I ride a bike quite frequentely, but I'd love to mix it up with exercises that would make me look more athletic and bigger, its about the diet and consistency, I know.

I mean my cardio is not that bad, I guess to gain the knowledge that would help me achieve my goal I need to prepare myself somewhat of a workout plan etc.

thanks for the info

"****."

Page 4

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 bonuses: Michel Pereira snags extra $50,000 for monster finish of Ihor Potieria
  • UFC.com : Bonus Coverage | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMA Mania : Bonuses! Back-Flipping Pereira Banks $50K
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 PPV Results, Streaming Updates
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 results: Alexandre Pantoja ekes by Steve Erceg to retain title in thrilling five-round battle
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia full fight video highlights
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 bonuses: The Force is $50,000 strong with Mauricio Ruffy
  • MMA Junkie : Canelo Alvarez drops, beats overmatched Jaime Munguia to retain 168-pound title
  • MMA Mania : Resurgent Aldo Teases Second Run At UFC Title
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘Canelo carried him’: Pros react to Canelo Alvarez humbling undefeated Jaime Munguia
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja fends off valiant challenge from Steve Erceg to retain title in UFC 301 main event
  • Middle Easy : Alexandre Pantoja Outsmarts Steve Erceg To Razor-Close Decision, Retains Title – UFC 301 Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘I just didn’t see it’: Pros score Alexandre Pantoja vs. Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : Social media reacts to Alexandre Pantoja's title defense over Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Watch UFC 301 Post-Fight Presser Here
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Canelo carried him the whole fight’: Bud Crawford and more pros react to Canelo vs Munguia
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Canelo Hands Munguia First Career Knockdown
  • Bad Left Hook : Canelo drops Jaime Munguia, wins clear decision to retain titles: Highlights
  • MMA Mania : Canelo Dominates For Decisive Title Defense
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Results, Full ‘Prelims’ Play-By-Play