Tapology Forums

I’m an putrid, foul, disgusting *************. I’m also out of shape.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Sabbath
Sabbath
  • Predictions:  1,868  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,437
  • Post Score: 239

04.28.2022 | 1:34 AM ET

I’ve asked my coach today his honest opinion on whether or not I’m ready to compete. He said technique wise I was ready, but health wise I’ve let myself go and he’s right. I want to make the excuse that it’s a matter of my personal life that’s gotten in the way of consistently working out (which is partially true) but in reality, I’m just ******* lazy. 

I’m gonna dedicate this forum to me working out for the next several months until my kickboxing fight this year. I’ll be documenting my workout regimen every day, leaving a post of my progress. My goal is to look like this:

None of you have to give a **** about any of this, this forum is entirely for me, though discussion and conversation is welcomed and appreciated. 

* Edited at 04.28.2022, 1:35 AM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, 14 hours, and 33 minutes from now.

Responses Page 5

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

05.16.2022 | 4:48 PM ET

@adrndc11 Do you live near any hills? Make hill sprints/runs a core part of your weekly routine and enjoy the gains, and that will do alot... You have to push, dont stop too early, try to max out your sprints with rests in between, but when sprinting do it with full effort and form, when you start the sprint try to raise your knees as high to your chest as you can for the first 20 or 30 metres while sprinting to get good momentum, then max out the rest of the sprint with all your effort. Add in sets of push ups squats sit up crunches in between while resting. Pull ups if possible. Do a good warm up for this though, dont just go straight into sets

You can get a pull up bar in your house/apartment and do your workout, then come home and try to grind out some pull ups before you shower, at least up to 10 for a starter, more when you build up

* Edited at 05.16.2022, 6:41 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Moorlady
Moorlady

05.31.2022 | 7:35 PM ET

Hey, how‘s it going in here?
Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

06.03.2022 | 3:11 PM ET

@Sabbath How are you? What happened to the workout diary

"****."

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

06.04.2022 | 3:01 AM ET

Probably took an unannounced break.... or he's dead (hopefully not).

* Edited at 06.04.2022, 4:15 AM ET *

"🌽⚽️"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

06.04.2022 | 5:19 PM ET

Or he's training SO HARD that he doesn't even have time for Tapology! His whole life now revolves around training for this fight and the next time we hear of him is once he starches his opponant in the 1st! At least that's what I hope!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,494  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,550
  • Post Score: 236

06.08.2022 | 6:10 PM ET

I'm with Stephen, I hope he's getting into such good shape he doesn't have time to go on the internet except to buy protein powder

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Bellatrix
Bellatrix
  • Predictions:  2,979  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  872
  • Post Score: 326

06.25.2022 | 8:00 AM ET

Sabbath

RUOK?  

"While I Have Breath, I Have Hope."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,311
  • Post Score: 285

03.02.2023 | 8:01 PM ET

Great to see you back @Sabbath!

Bumping this thread as I'm curious about what happened with your kickboxing fight!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,494  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,550
  • Post Score: 236

03.03.2023 | 12:06 PM ET

Second that!

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

Page 5

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Buckley Lands UFC St. Louis Co-Main Vs. Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Odds, Under Dogs And Best Bets!
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Just continue being the best’: Crawford looks forward to upcoming title fight with Madrimov
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Gets New Opponent For Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Terence Crawford vs. Israil Madrimov official; Isaac Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr. on undercard
  • Middle Easy : Chris Weidman Compares Alex Pereira’s Wrestling To Ben Askren’s Striking: ‘Such A Deficiency’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Step In The Fire With Pereira And He Knows That’
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau done with Manel Kape bookings, focused on title shot after UFC on ESPN 55 headliner
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight card: Perry vs. Alves
  • Middle Easy : ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone Tears Bicep ‘Off the Bone’ While Preparing to Ride Dana White’s Prized Bull
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann claims he hasn't watched tape on Bogdan Guskov ahead of UFC on ESPN 55 co-main bout
  • MMA Mania : Keep $300K Bonuses! ‘It Can’t Go Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley vs. Nursulton Ruziboev announced for UFC St. Louis co-headliner
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley gets UFC on ESPN 56 co-main assignment vs. Nursulton Ruziboev
  • MMA Mania : Pereira = ... Askren? ‘It’s Weird To See’
  • MMAFighting.com : Cain Velasquez attempted murder trial set to begin in September
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo confirms UFC 301 final fight on contract, hints at boxing match at Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Run it back, give fans a fair fight’: Devin Haney on Ryan Garcia loss
  • UFC.com : Alexandre Pantoja | TUF Beginnings
  • MMA Junkie : Former UFC champion Cain Velasquez gets trial date in attempted murder case