Topic: Fighter News & Gossip

www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

03.27.2022 | 11:30 AM ET

My thoughts about the sport of MMA. Maybe nobody cares and I’m screaming into the void, but it’s better than talking someone’s ears off IRL. 

Responses Page 10

Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.07.2022 | 11:24 AM ET

Neal vs. Burns

Gilbert Burns vs. Geoff Neal is a great fight! If Neal can keep it on the feet, I think he wins and catapults himself to the top of the welterweight division. 

On the other hand Burns is an OG for taking these fights! 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.11.2022 | 2:18 PM ET

Dana White

It's hilarious that Dana White promoted the new Tyson show, while explaining he wasn't going to promote it because Tyson asked him not too.
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.11.2022 | 7:25 PM ET

The fighter odds never represent how closely contested the experts think a fight will be between the two fighters. It is more representative of which fighter the experts believe the public will be willing to bet.
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.13.2022 | 10:42 AM ET

MMA fans don’t realize…99% are casuals just like me!
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.13.2022 | 10:54 AM ET

Before fighting Khamzat, most that consider themselves non casuals didn’t think much about him. I mean he got KOd by Usman, who most don’t think could knock anyone out. 

Now EVERYONE sees Burns as some type of monster for taking Khamzat to deep waters. Khamzat a true middleweight, who will most definitely fight at light heavyweight one day.

Nate almost beat the guy fighting for the belt, would definitely make a good fight with Burns too. So he definitely has a chance. And anyone who thinks he doesn’t, hasn’t even been watching the UFC for very long or MMA. 

The unbeatable Amanda Nunes lost to Pennington less than a year ago. Ngannou became a wrestler less than a year ago. Pereira knocked out Strickland less than a year ago. 

To say Nate Diaz has no chance versus a guy who didn’t even know what MMA was before McGregor was famous, is very ridiculous.

I’m a huge Díaz fan and also a huge fan of Gilbert Burns fighting style. I believe that burns was a monster before he fought Khamzat and that fight just told me that Khamzat wouldve struggled severely with Usman that night. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.14.2022 | 7:57 AM ET

Chito has 14 wins in the UFC. More than Sterling, more than Yan, more than TJ, more than Sandhagen. 

Chito is a gladiator who fights all the time and one of the only guys who will literally say yes to anyone. Hopefully he continues in his current streak. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.14.2022 | 7:58 AM ET

If ANYONE drops out of these upcoming bantamweight fights, no one is more deserving or capable to step up than Chito. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.14.2022 | 5:23 PM ET

Aldo vs. Merab

Now it seems obvious. Winner of Aldo/Merab fights Chito in December? Winner of that fights for the belt?
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.14.2022 | 5:28 PM ET

After last night’s performance by Chito, the most intriguing fight of the UFC bantamweight division has to be Chito vs. Yan. That’s more interesting than any possible matchup with Aljo in my opinion. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.15.2022 | 8:31 AM ET

The bad thing about MMA is that if Angel Hill would’ve lost a decision to Loopy, she would be perceived differently yet she fought a great fight against a great opponent. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.15.2022 | 8:34 AM ET

Angela Hill

Angela Hill vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz is the fight to make. Veteran versus veteran that won't be a boring fight, why not?
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.15.2022 | 9:00 PM ET

Chito vs. Cejudo

No one better to introduce Cejudo back to the UFC than Chito. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.16.2022 | 8:11 AM ET

Bobby Green

didn't look like Megaton Dias was with Bobby Green's **** talk.
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.17.2022 | 12:37 AM ET

Shane Burgos

Shane Burgos to PFL is amazing. That signing and the successful season PFL is having is awesome to see for the future of MMA. I’m not sure which division he will fight but he should make noise at either one. I believe this signing solidifies PFL as the number 3 promotion. 

More interestingly is Dana White didn’t criticize Burgos. He even complemented the PFL.
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.17.2022 | 12:40 AM ET

PFL vs. UFC

I think it would be cool if in the future the winner of the PFL season earned a chance at the UFC champ next. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.17.2022 | 12:54 AM ET

UFC 279

Díaz vs. Khamzat alone is worth the PPV. They could have all prelims and one fight on PPV and they would get the same amount of buys.

This is the monster versus the all-time fan favorite. Isn’t Khamzat the guy who is supposed to kill everyone? How can he not alone be worth the PPV. His fight versus Burns proved that. 

And you don’t have to search far in the catalogue of amazing Diaz moments to know why he is worth the PPV.
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.17.2022 | 12:59 AM ET

Dana White

Shut the **** up! What do any of you know about fighting? Shut up! Just sit on the couch and shut the **** up and watch! - Dana White

Dana White wasn’t wrong when he said this tonight after Contender Series. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.17.2022 | 1:39 PM ET

Shane Burgos

If Shane Burgos is going to fight at 145 in December, I can see him fighting one of the losers from this weekend (Chris Wade or Brendan Loughnane) or Sheymon Moraes.
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.17.2022 | 1:42 PM ET

Shane Burgos

But if Burgos were to fight at 155 in December, a fight against Manfio, Schulte, Collard or Stephens would be top quality. My pick would be Shane Burgos vs. Clay Collard. Collard has only been in great fights since joining the PFL and would make an entertaining opponent for Burgos.
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.18.2022 | 1:07 PM ET

Roman Faraldo

With Roman Faraldo joining the Bellator rankings at #10, I wonder who he will fight next? I would like to see him fight Dante Schiro next. The two would put on a striking battle and both are game.

If need to test him with a more difficult fighter, I think Jaleel Willis or Oliver Enkamp. 

Faraldo against Brennan Ward would be an extremely exciting fight. 

Page 10

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Marlon Vera calls out Petr Yan for November showdown after he previously 'declined,' Yan fires back
  • MMA Mania : VIDEO: Strongman Hall Breaks Pereira Punch Record ... Kind Of
  • MMAFighting.com : Coach Rafael Cordeiro: Beneil Dariush took time off after repeated head trauma in 2023
  • UFC.com : It’s Not Just Winning For Victor Henry, It’s How He Wins
  • MMA Junkie : Title or not, Jamahal Hill says Alex Pereira rematch has to happen
  • MMA Mania : Video: Hill Praises Pereira’s ‘Gritty’ UFC 300 Ref Block
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch Mike Perry, Thiago Alves engage in tense faceoff ahead of BKFC KnuckleMania IV showdown
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference faceoffs featuring UFC vets Mike Perry, Thiago Alves
  • MMA Junkie : Uros Medic: 'Somebody is going to get oiled up' if I get snubbed of bonus at UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Louisville announced with 13 fights already booked for the card
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo hopes Conor McGregor 'of old' shows up vs. Michael Chandler at UFC 303
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC lightweight Paddy Pimblett announces arrival of twin baby girls
  • MMA Mania : Copycat! Satoshi Mimicked Oliveira To Score Stellar Finish
  • MMA Junkie : Ariane Lipski plots her 'best performance ever' against Karine Silva at UFC on ESPN 55
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This will be one of Canelo’s better performances’: Ellerbe expects showcase victory against Munguia
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 fight-week press conference live stream (6 p.m. ET)
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video live now
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 press conference video at 6 p.m. ET