Topic: Fighter News & Gossip

www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

03.27.2022 | 11:30 AM ET

My thoughts about the sport of MMA. Maybe nobody cares and I’m screaming into the void, but it’s better than talking someone’s ears off IRL. 

Responses Page 11

Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.18.2022 | 5:45 PM ET

Bellator

MVP in BKFC, Cyborg boxing is showcasing the more freedom Bellator fighters have. 

Hopefully more fighters get the chance to test free agency like Burgos. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.18.2022 | 10:29 PM ET

Gilbert Burns and Jorge Masvidal have verbally agreed to fight each other either in December or January! This is an instant classic fight. 
CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,402  |  56.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,975
  • Post Score: 172

08.18.2022 | 10:54 PM ET

Jorge can still win the fight since Gilbert can be drawn into wild brawls, anything can happen in that fire. But anyways if things play out "as they should" I think Jorge is going to have a really long and rough night.

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.19.2022 | 9:34 AM ET

does beating Gilbert Burns and potentially beating Nate Diaz get you in the same conversation as Usman? Usman has every right and should ignore any talk about Khamzat. 

It’s okay for most fans to think that Usman is avoiding Khamzat but the media and fans that are on forums like this one shouldn’t buy into this. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.19.2022 | 9:53 AM ET

Kamaru Usman former opponents

Colby Covington - Won 7 UFC fights in a row, including defeating 2 former UFC champions and Demian Maia

Gilbert Burns - Won 6 UFC fights in a row, including defeating 1 former UFC Champion and Demian Maia

Jorge Masvidal - 3 fight winning streak, stopping Nate Diaz, Ben Askren, and Darren Till, in addition to 9 other wins in the UFC during his 7 years fighting with the UFC.

Khamzat - 5 fight UFC winning streak, including wins over Gilbert Burns, Jingliang Li, and GM3. 

I understand that hype has a lot to do with Khamzat getting the fight. It had alot to do with Masvidal getting the fight. But when you consider that Khamzat hadn't fought in the UFC yet before Usman/Masvidal 1, you can see why these veteran fighters don't see it right to speak about him.

A great deal of respect is deserved for Gilbert Burns for fighting Khamzat now.
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.19.2022 | 4:24 PM ET

One fight this weekend

If you could watch only one fight this weekend which fight would it be?

I would watch MVP vs. Perry. This fight is the most intriguing and should be violent and exciting. Even though there is no belt, a lot is riding on this fight for BKFC and each fighter. 

Plus I like early Saturday fights. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.20.2022 | 3:41 PM ET

Jindrova  or Pacheco are beating Harrison. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.20.2022 | 4:25 PM ET

Chris Wade is 10-5 in the PFL. More impressive to me is that he fought 15 times in a little over 4 years. Not all fighters fight that much. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.20.2022 | 5:34 PM ET

Mike Perry is a ******* gladiator! Classic fighter!
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.20.2022 | 5:34 PM ET

I didn’t even know he had won! Platinum!
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.20.2022 | 8:18 PM ET

Too bad Victor Altamirano didn’t do that too Hadley. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.20.2022 | 8:30 PM ET

Ange Loosa

Amazing last twelve months Ange Loosa has had! His decision loss to Jack Della Magdalena on the Contender’s Series was nothing to be ashamed of. Than he had a tough fight and defeated veteran fighter John Howard at XMMA. Then he went on and Made his UFC debut two weeks later versus striker Lazzez. If anything this fighter stays ready. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.20.2022 | 8:45 PM ET

Ange Loosa

In addition Loosa showed he has great cardio and is in amazing shape to be able to withstand Fletcher’s blitz in the second round. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.21.2022 | 1:55 AM ET

Dana White

I wonder who called Dana White at the end of his UFC 278 press conference. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.21.2022 | 9:03 AM ET

Leon Edwards

But I thought if Usman didn’t exist, Covington was champion? Anyone who believes that should go watch wrestling. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.21.2022 | 10:09 AM ET

The only bad thing about Leon Edwards winning is how insufferable Helwani will be.
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.21.2022 | 10:18 AM ET

Usman vs. Jan winner gets the championship fight. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.21.2022 | 11:52 AM ET

Tony Ferguson

Some guys talk and talk and then talk some more ( like me ) and than there is guys like Tony Ferguson who do it. 

I hear a lot of fighters, fighters I like, talking about Welterweight but only El Cucuy actually signs up for the fights. And the leech is no slouch. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.22.2022 | 6:08 PM ET

Ariel Helwani has become so disappointing. When it comes to UFC or MMA why even entertain a discussion with Jake Paul. Ariel Helwani is arguably one the most influential voices in MMA and either is knowingly or unknowingly legitimizing Jake Paul’s dumb takes. Either way you would expect better from Helwani. 
Michael315Scarn
Michael315Scarn

08.23.2022 | 6:35 AM ET

This isn’t an opinion but a fact. MMA has never had more eyeballs on it or as many opportunities for the fighters. 

Yet Ariel Helwani decides to dedicate a whole portion of his show on Jake Paul. Not good. 

Page 11

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Five Caio Borralho Fights To Watch Before UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Will Be Sanctioned as a Professional Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez confident she could impose her will against Zhang Weili: 'My grappling is very, very good'
  • MMA Mania : Sorry, Bobby! ‘Baddy’ Vs. Moicano ‘Would Be Very, Very Funny’
  • UFC.com : Main Event Spotlight | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Hernandez out of UFC 302 fight with Roman Dolidze
  • Middle Easy : Francis Ngannou Shares Heartbreaking Message Following the Tragic Death of His 18-Month-Old Son
  • MMA Mania : ‘Nicolau Had Only What He Deserved’
  • MMAFighting.com : Clay Collard vs. Mads Burnell to headline PFL event in Salt Lake City in June
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 medical suspensions: 5 fighters potentially out 180 days
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 medical suspensions: Mike Perry faces 60 days off after 60-second bout
  • MMA Mania : Hughes Debut Set For Bellator Dublin
  • MMAFighting.com : Jorge Masvidal rips Jake Paul for MMA callout: ‘You can’t even box, now all of a sudden you’re doing f*cking MMA?’
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev says he has the key for an 'easy fight' vs. Dustin Poirier: 'It's worst style for this guy'
  • UFC.com : UFC 301 Embedded | All Episodes
  • MMA Junkie : Francis Ngannou's 15-month-old son dies; ex-UFC champ expresses heartbreak on social media
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Great opportunity to make a name for myself’: Munguia looks forward to showdown with Canelo
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Great opportunity to make a name for myself’: Jaime Munguia looks forward to showdown with Canelo
  • MMA Mania : Ngannou Issues Statement After Son Passes
  • MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou tragically loses 15-month-old son, MMA world mourns