Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,792  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,565
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 678

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,195  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,193
  • Post Score: 332

12.27.2022 | 10:11 PM ET

Ill make it easy for everyone. You can reply and I won't respond. And we can move on. You can have the last word.

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

****les
****les
  • Predictions:  280  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,228
  • Post Score: 244

12.27.2022 | 11:17 PM ET

@chris I suppose in the end I judge people on their authenticity, soul and character. I don't think that's so bad. Plenty of people out there judging people by the size of their ***** and tits and bank accounts and cars. There are worse ways to be. I'll be friends with someone who is fundamentally good, and interesting, before someone who is fundamentally wealthy and intelligent 100% of the time.  You can buy just about anything, but not good nor unique people. People can be made to have more money and knowledge, but a 24K **** will always be a 24K ****. There's nothing in the garden for that.

I don't think I am that. I think it's more a case of being vaguely autistic with a disturbing sense of humour. You'll just have to take my word for it that there's not a bad heart behind any of my posts. I Just have a highly developed sense of the oppressiveness and absurdity of human beings and their mores, beliefs and conventions... the whole circus, the ridiculous and puerile **** people do and say, their false morality, their stupid, incessant coveting of this and that, their petty crises of identity and self and self-righteousness. Their lack of interest in anything that isn't things, the get-by, the minutiae of the everyday. It's actually a big problem and it causes me to have considerable anxiety that has become badly generalised. I **** you not, whenever I step outside I feel crowds the way pigeons probably sense the elephant's foot invisibly radiating cell-corrupting death whenever they fly over the cement sarcophagus in Pripyat. I think 'Welp, here we ******* go again--time for the charade, the daily LARP as one of these things who believe they are divine as they shove food into the same orifice they breathe through, with the hair products, and the three-year-plans and the tote bags, agonising over what vacuum cleaner nozzle they should buy to clean the dust out of the windowsills. Have you ever heard the saying: Did you ever feel like the world was a Tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?

I don't want to paint my life and mind romantically. I'm confident most people wouldn't want it. Most people I know are generally happier, and far less lonely than I am. And therefore, they are far more successful regardless of whatever I own that they don't. It isn't that I think I'm better than other people. It's that I believe I am exceptional in non-material ways that are very hard to value, and valued very rarely by very rare people. This is I think, very different. I also hold people to standards that are both strange and unrealistic. And unfair.

I bought a typewriter and have been going at it. The problem is I don't really know what's good and what isn't. I've never been good at estimating that. It's harder to know when it'syours.So far, the best method I've found is to write something, leave it in a drawer for a month, having forgotten about it, then look at it later. I estimate I discard 65-75% of what I produce.

* Edited at 12.27.2022, 11:26 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, and 46 minutes from now.
Hippie
Hippie

12.28.2022 | 9:54 AM ET

Yeah baby

kushycake
kushycake
  • Predictions:  4,597  |  70.7%
  • Forum Posts:  947
  • Post Score: 388

12.28.2022 | 12:28 PM ET

Does Tapology blink for all of you or it's just me? Can't find a problem because other sites are not being like this.

1/3 of the video is funny, second 1/3 is weird. Forgot this all happened this year already.

* Edited at 12.28.2022, 12:33 PM ET *

Hippie
Hippie

12.28.2022 | 3:26 PM ET

🍀

@Kushy, mine does not blink so maybe it’s on your end..

Grabbed one of these from the local store & planning to win 3 million off this *****❗️

Update: $50 bucks, so I won $20 🙄 

* Edited at 12.28.2022, 6:25 PM ET *

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,946
  • Post Score: 247

12.28.2022 | 3:27 PM ET

Just noticed you can now build rankings on mobile devices. Nice job Gregory!

"🌽⚽️"

Hippie
Hippie

12.28.2022 | 3:35 PM ET

^

Sweet!
TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  54,020  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

12.28.2022 | 4:02 PM ET

After...

1 year, 10 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 4 hours, and 2 minutes

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,415  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,995
  • Post Score: 172

12.28.2022 | 6:50 PM ET

I'm back to drinking copious amounts of coffee. I've tried to quit caffeine but I just cannot seem to drop that addiction. I've quit drinking booze, I've stopped smoking cigarettes, but I cannot quit caffeine. 

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

paulopasta
paulopasta

12.28.2022 | 7:17 PM ET

I feel you brother. Coffee makes me angry, this trip I’ve gone on has made me realize this. I want to go hulk mode on people whenever I have too much caffeine
DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,792  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,565
  • Post Score: 262

12.28.2022 | 7:25 PM ET

I’m more hooked on pre-workout, I usually take a brand called “All black everything” everyday, also have coffee most day

I rarely drink and smoke weed, but do it in moderation becuase it’s fun 

"Quack quack quack"

Hippie
Hippie

12.28.2022 | 7:44 PM ET

All day without question

Even at 56 Mike would KO very quickly 10 out 10 of normal big tough average men on the street..
****les
****les
  • Predictions:  280  |  67.9%
  • Forum Posts:  2,228
  • Post Score: 244

12.28.2022 | 8:43 PM ET

If I go without caffeine for a day, I get very bad migraines for about another full day.

Can't imagine life without Coffee. It's a gift from God.

Refrain from unhealthy food, booze and sugar and fats everything else enjoyable all you wish. Congratulations, you've added 15 years of dull existence to your lifespan having sacrificed the better part of enjoyable time earning it. You've essentially made your life boring to purchase more additional boring life, and will be slightly less ****** up in your dotage--but still too old and brittle to make good use of whatever benefit you've accrued regardless. Kale smoothies won't keep you parasailing at ninety-four. Sorry kids. A slight mitigation against the ravages of time means approximately sweet **** all.

And what guarantee do you have that you'll live to see that return on your investment anyway? God is not up there with a pair of binoculars thinking 'Weeeel this cat is doing all the right things, guess I won't hit the smote button and have him fall asleep at the wheel after all'. You could die in an accident, you could get cancer, anything might happen.

Time doesn't exist in the hands of a clock. It exists in here * taps head*. That's why when you're standing in line at the checkout aisle, 5 minutes feels a lot longer than the 45 minutes you spend between a woman's legs.

Drink deep of your cup and drown your sorrow, for ye might may not get the chance tomorrow.

* Edited at 12.28.2022, 9:03 PM ET *

This user is suspended from posting until 9 years, 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, and 46 minutes from now.
Mothswords
Mothswords
  • Predictions:  2,554  |  63.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,342
  • Post Score: 149

12.28.2022 | 9:19 PM ET

Did you guys see the ufc signed sharapudin magamedov? 17-0 with two different color eyes. & a kickboxing style!
paulopasta
paulopasta

12.28.2022 | 9:23 PM ET

Shara is a beast. Hopefully he lives up to the expectations
Bellatrix
Bellatrix
  • Predictions:  3,029  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  904
  • Post Score: 323

12.28.2022 | 9:28 PM ET

@****les Send me pages to read.

"While I Have Breath, I Have Hope."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,494  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,348
  • Post Score: 285

12.28.2022 | 9:34 PM ET

@****les

My diet and lifestyle consists of minimal exercise besides walking and eating a load of junk food and takeaways so I'm glad that you've managed to validate my poor lifestyle choices!

Bedsides, my great aunt lived to 98 but she'd spent the last decade or so of her life stuck at home, besides the occasional trip to the hospital and totally dependent on us and her neighbours for a lot of everyday tasks. It always struck me as "staying alive" rather than living. She was fortunate enough to still have all her marbles and her sense of humour until the end so that's something I guess but that's about all she had going for her. I hope she enjoyed those final 10 years or so but I'd much rather take an early exit than get to that stage.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

AyyLmaonnaise
AyyLmaonnaise
  • Predictions:  16,163  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  32,238
  • Post Score: 88

12.28.2022 | 9:41 PM ET

@mothswords he’s actually blind in one eye lol! 

"“Unfortunately you can’t talk like that on FOX” - Joe Rogan"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,415  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,995
  • Post Score: 172

12.28.2022 | 10:07 PM ET

@Duck

I can understand that. I used to think those supplements were some sort of "placebos", but I took pre-workout a few times before big meetings at work and I swear I felt more focused and engaged lol

@Fishrat

Yeah unless you're going to be like a pro athlete or something, then all that strict dieting does is just make you pretty miserable. I've seen maybe a dozen people say they actually "enjoy it" but who the hell knows if they're just lying through their teeth to sound like they're something special 

* Edited at 12.28.2022, 10:08 PM ET *

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,195  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,193
  • Post Score: 332

12.28.2022 | 10:18 PM ET

This one dude i used to work with smoked a pack a day. I used to tell him your loosing 20 years off your life. He would always reply, "yea the last 20, they suck anyway" real funny guy. His teeth were ****** too 😂

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Page 678

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : Adames vs Gausha and Puello vs Russell reportedly set for June 15
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Don’t Care About The Title. I Just Want To Fight Jones’
  • MMA Mania : McGregor Required To Reveal Earnings From Proper No. Twelve Sale
  • MMA Junkie : MMA Junkie Radio #3461: Daniel Cormier and Austin O'Connor interviews, UFC preview, more
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia extend partnership for another event, sponsorship deal
  • MMA Junkie : Joaquin Buckley aims for 'viral moment' in St. Louis homecoming fight at UFC on ESPN 56
  • MMA Mania : Dolidze Vs. Pereira Added To UFC Louisville
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC heavyweight Tai Tuivasa to appear on The Amazing Race Australia
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Jared Cannonier Was Offered Paulo Costa At UFC 301, Admits Next Fight ‘Wasn’t What I Wanted’
  • MMA Mania : Jones: ‘Intern’ Champ Aspinall ‘Just As Selfish’ To Wait For Undisputed Title Fight
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is retirement for him’: Kambosos expects to end Lomachenko’s career with KO
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is retirement for him’: George Kambosos expects to end Vasiliy Lomachenko’s career with KO
  • Middle Easy : Stipe Miocic Reveals Timeline For Jon Jones Fight as ‘Bones’ Doubles Down on Ducking Tom Aspinall
  • UFC.com : Road To UFC Season 3 Matchups
  • MMA Junkie : Jared Cannonier vs. Nassourdine Imavov headlines UFC Fight Night in Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev predicts guillotine choke will lead to Dustin Poirier's downfall at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : PFL MENA Weigh Ins Results, Staredowns!
  • MMAFighting.com : Derrick Lewis thought Popeyes was key to longevity, believes he’s in his prime ahead of UFC St. Louis
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 1 star Art ‘One Glove’ Jimmerson dies at 60
  • MMA Junkie : Jon Jones steadfast in Stipe Miocic fight over unifying UFC titles: 'I’m in the middle of a pretty clear decision'