Topic: Chudinov vs. Sadiq

Chudinov vs. Sadiq

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,154
  • Post Score: 47

08.26.2020 | 12:02 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Chudinov vs. Sadiq
  • Friday 09.11.2020 at 01:00 PM ET
  • Promotion: World Total Kombat Federation
  • Ownership: Vlad Hrunov
  • Co-Promoter: Patriot Promotions
  • Venue: Khimki Basketball Centre
  • Enclosure: Ring
  • Boxing Bouts: 9
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
(Boxing)   Sergei Kharitonov  defeats  Danny Williams via KO/TKO   2:30 Round 2 of 6, 5:30 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Fedor Chudinov  defeats  Umar Sadiq via KO/TKO   0:26 Round 12/12, 33:26 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Chingiz Natyrov  defeats  Oleksandr Hryshchuk via KO/TKO, Retired   3:00 Round 4 of 6, 12:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Sergey Kalchugin  defeats  Bogdan Grevtsov via KO/TKO   2:59 Round 2 of 4, 5:59 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Vladimir Mironchikov  defeats  Vitaly Mikhalev via KO/TKO, Body Shot   2:30 Round 1 of 4 Bout Page
(Boxing)   David Dzukaev  defeats  Evgenii Tershukov via KO/TKO   1:05 Round 2 of 4, 4:05 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Petr Romankevich  defeats  Christian Wouapi via KO/TKO, Retired   3:00 Round 1 of 4 Bout Page
(Boxing)   Vladimir Ivanov  defeats  Tornike Puritchamiashvili via Decision, Unanimous   6 Rounds, 18:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Gegam Gukasyan  defeats  Emin Aliev via KO/TKO   1:00 Round 1 of 6 Bout Page

Responses Page 3

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858
  • Predictions:  2,272  |  77.1%
  • Forum Posts:  1,238
  • Post Score: 161

09.11.2020 | 5:24 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 7 Winners, 2 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 16th with 2 others

Both Callum Smith and BJS should be able to beat Chudinov, probably on points, should they ever fight... I think John Ryder, if he had a full 8 - 10 week camp would have a great fight with Chudinov and given their current career trajectory, I would fancy John Ryder to beat Chudinov on points too, especially if they fought in the UK, because Home advantage would definitely play his part in the event... Umar Sadiq will come again... He did himself, his team, family and fans proud... Plus, he fought with great pride for Great Britain and Nigeria... A strong performance on 2 and a bit weeks notice πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘

"If you find yourself in a fairly even fight... You didn't plan your mission properly!! πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘"

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

09.11.2020 | 5:30 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 7 Winners, 2 Perfect, 390 Points   |   Tied for 16th with 2 others

World rating wise, I think Chudinov, when he his at his best is in the Top 15...He his so strong, tough, durable... He has some power in his big punches and because of the style in which he fights, I personally think he would be a problem for any Super Middleweight on the planet, including Callum Smith, but I agree, I think Callum Smith would ultimately do the job on him, probably on points though... Willy Hutchinson... In time, say 18 months to 2 years, OK, I see what you are saying... But you have to remember that Hutchinson currently hasn't even fought for the British Title and Fedor Chudinov is a World level talent... Hutchinson is great prospect and future champion, given his development though... πŸ€”πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘

"If you find yourself in a fairly even fight... You didn't plan your mission properly!! πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘"

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

09.11.2020 | 5:33 PM ET

The Russians certainly know how to put on a Boxing event... The quality of the fighters involved has been decent, but the show has been fantastic. Plus the Russian version of Michael Buffer is certainly putting on a performance and they have pulled out the Red Carpet for Danny Williams entrance... Respect πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

09.11.2020 | 5:39 PM ET

With regards to the Chudinov Vs Sadiq fight I laid out Β£100.00 on the fight... Hoping Sadiq would obviously Win... If it had gone to points, it would have returned Β£52.50...But I covered Rounds 9 - 12 for both fighters to Win by Stoppage, for various reasons and I picked up Chudinov at 33/1... Happy Days, didn't lose any money, so I am happy with my returns...

I hope Danny doesn't get laid out tonight, as that would be sad to see... I have to agree, Danny Williams probably shouldn't be fighting professionally at this stage of his life... πŸ€”πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘

2020.09.11 5:43 PM ET

bout result

Sergei Kharitonov defeats Danny Williams via KO/TKO at 2:30 of Round 2
Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  48,989  |  73.2%
  • Forum Posts:  9,120
  • Post Score: 300

09.11.2020 | 5:45 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 8 Winners, 3 Perfect, 580 Points   |   1st Place

Yup, that was as sad as I thought it was going to be.

Saying that it could have been worse, at least didn't have to see Williams out cold, that would have been the worst outcome 

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

09.11.2020 | 5:48 PM ET

Danny Williams was Stopped sensibly in that moment of Round 2...Perfect evidence as to why the BBBofC won't issue Williams with a Professional Boxing Licence... Williams looks a little brain damaged to be honest... Hard to comprehend that he once beat the Monster, faded as he was in Mike Tyson... Tyson would destroy Williams now... Because Danny has fought for 10 Years too long... He should look at that performance and consider his future health.... The ex-MMA Fighter looks alright, but he his obviously no World beater and Danny Williams couldn't really compete, because his defence has failed him... πŸ€”πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

09.11.2020 | 5:53 PM ET

The Female Russian presenter is bangin... Another thing the Russians have produced on this evening... Is David Haye in Russia?? The Boxing Promoter keeps stating his name... Is Haye going to fight Valuev in a return?? πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

09.11.2020 | 5:56 PM ET

I hope Sergei Karitonov hasn't just called out David Haye, because David Haye, even at 38 and retired, would more that likely Knock the ex MMA Heavyweight spark out in under 5 Rounds... πŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ˜πŸ‘

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

09.11.2020 | 6:04 PM ET

Time for Bellator 245 me thinks... Bring... It... On... 
I would Derreck Chisora to have a fight in Bellator... I also think that it would create quite some interest and make Chisora some well hard earned cash... πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ’·πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

09.11.2020 | 6:09 PM ET

*I would really like to see Chisora have a fight in Bellator, like he has mentioned over the last 12 months* Personally, I think there is some mileage in that idea and it could be a fantastic crossover event, especially with the shape Chisora is in now... Plus he his only approx 35 Years Old, so for an Heavyweight, he his still in a physical prime... Put him against a predominantly Boxing Striker and it could very well get interesting... Obviously a Wrestler, or BJJ guy would be capable of kicking Chisora's ass, so long as they could find the way to get him to the floor, without being chinned coming in... Just a thought πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ‘ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

JayHyde3858
JayHyde3858

09.11.2020 | 6:52 PM ET

Well done Mikey1903, coming in as leader of the Pack... 8 accurate Winners predictions out of 8... Good going!! A strong performance from you in that Event... Shame Umar Sadiq couldn't find a performance to quite match his inner belief that he expressed to the media pre fight... I acknowledge that it would have been quite the shock if Sadiq had pulled off the Win given his circumstances in taking the fight... It also would have changed the Leaderboard... Respect Mikey πŸ€”πŸ₯ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ‘πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 bonuses: Michel Pereira snags extra $50,000 for monster finish of Ihor Potieria
  • UFC.com : Bonus Coverage | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMA Mania : Bonuses! Back-Flipping Pereira Banks $50K
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 PPV Results, Streaming Updates
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 results: Alexandre Pantoja ekes by Steve Erceg to retain title in thrilling five-round battle
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia full fight video highlights
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 bonuses: The Force is $50,000 strong with Mauricio Ruffy
  • MMA Junkie : Canelo Alvarez drops, beats overmatched Jaime Munguia to retain 168-pound title
  • MMA Mania : Resurgent Aldo Teases Second Run At UFC Title
  • MMAFighting.com : β€˜Canelo carried him’: Pros react to Canelo Alvarez humbling undefeated Jaime Munguia
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja fends off valiant challenge from Steve Erceg to retain title in UFC 301 main event
  • Middle Easy : Alexandre Pantoja Outsmarts Steve Erceg To Razor-Close Decision, Retains Title – UFC 301 Results (Highlights)
  • MMAFighting.com : β€˜I just didn’t see it’: Pros score Alexandre Pantoja vs. Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : Social media reacts to Alexandre Pantoja's title defense over Steve Erceg at UFC 301
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Watch UFC 301 Post-Fight Presser Here
  • Bad Left Hook : β€˜Canelo carried him the whole fight’: Bud Crawford and more pros react to Canelo vs Munguia
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Canelo Hands Munguia First Career Knockdown
  • Bad Left Hook : Canelo drops Jaime Munguia, wins clear decision to retain titles: Highlights
  • MMA Mania : Canelo Dominates For Decisive Title Defense
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Results, Full β€˜Prelims’ Play-By-Play