Topic: Instinct MMA 1

We got Instinct Fighting 1 tonight.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.07.2011 | 1:16 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 14 Winners, 0 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 68th

Instinct MMA 1
  • Friday 10.07.2011 at 07:30 PM ET
  • Promotion: Instinct MMA
  • Ownership: LEODARI Entertainment Group
  • Venue: Centre d'Excellence Sports Rousseau
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • Ring Announcer: Anthony Horng
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Patrick Lono
  • Attendance: 4,200
  • MMA Bouts: 14
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Steve Bossé   defeats   Houston Alexander   via KO/TKO, Elbow   4:11 Round 2 of 3, 9:11 Total Bout Page
Patrick Cote   defeats   Crafton Wallace   via KO/TKO, Leg Injury   1:36 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Eric Barrak   defeats   Eric Esch   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   2:56 Round 3 of 3, 12:56 Total Bout Page
Derek Gauthier   defeats   Travis Cox   via Submission, Kimura   2:25 Round 2 of 3, 7:25 Total Bout Page
Martin Grandmont   defeats   William Sriyapai   via KO/TKO, Head Kick   2:03 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Guy Poulin   defeats   Yannick Duval   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:13 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Chris Kelades   defeats   Dimitri Waardenburg   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jason Courchesne   defeats   Alex Gutierrez   via Submission, Armbar   3:15 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Strahinja Gavrilovic   defeats   Evan Nedd   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Devin Henry   defeats   Johan Croes   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Guillaume Vigneau   defeats   Shawn Levesque   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:29 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brad Morgan   defeats   Dave Bedard   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:55 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Todd Stoute   defeats   Scott Edward   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:05 Round 2 of 3, 7:05 Total Bout Page
Levis Labrie   defeats   Pete Martin   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:59 Round 2 of 3, 8:59 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 8

wake99
wake99
  • Predictions:  20,593  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,334
  • Post Score: 282

10.08.2011 | 12:15 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 14 Winners, 0 Perfect, 500 Points   |   Tied for 33rd with 9 others

Thanks!
Montréal and Québec are 2 very good city for boxing and MMA. We have a lot of big events, we're lucky!
wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.08.2011 | 12:26 PM ET

i saw that bosse was an nhl enforcer. breasher was an nhl enforcer. i'm glad more hockey players are getting into MMA.
wake99
wake99

10.08.2011 | 12:28 PM ET

Predictions: 10 of 14 Winners, 0 Perfect, 500 Points   |   Tied for 33rd with 9 others

Actually Bossé never made it to the NHL, but yeah he was a hockey goon in a smaller league.
wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

10.08.2011 | 12:32 PM ET

so alexander lost to a minor league hockey guy. mad props to bosse and a down arrow for houston. add houston to fighters i won't pick again. :- }
wake99
wake99

10.08.2011 | 12:49 PM ET

Bossé is a full time MMA fighter since 2008.
Seriously, he is UFC caliber, and I'm sure he'll be in the UFC after his next win. He'll probably never be in the top 5 of the division, but still...

Bossé hurt his right hand early in the fight and still, he completly dominated that fight. That wasn't close. He got the better of the standing (he was only throwing left hand), the better of the clinch and he took Alexander to the ground a couple of times.
Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,482  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

10.08.2011 | 1:02 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 13 Winners, 2 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 49th with 13 others

@Wolfman, I added him to that list after the Kimbo fight.

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

Page 8

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor addresses comments toward Sean O'Malley: 'He kind of got caught in the crosshairs'
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Gegard Mousasi, Paige VanZant and Elle Brooke faceoff, Dakota Ditcheva in studio, Frank Warren, Lerone Murphy, and more at 1 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : Colombia's Javier Reyes feels close to reaching UFC dream: 'I'm more than ready to kill it'
  • MMA Mania : Topuria Taps Holloway Next, Then McGregor At Bernabeu
  • MMA Mania : Conor Claims No More Verbal Mac Attacks!
  • MMA Junkie : 'I'll do three this year': Conor McGregor wants active schedule after UFC 303 return
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Ilia Topuria targets Max Holloway in September before ‘biggest fight in MMA history’ vs. Conor McGregor
  • Jits Magazine : The History And Significance Of The ADCC Submission Fighting World Championship
  • UFC.com : UFC Announces Multi-Year Partnership With PCYC NSW
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! ‘King’ Of The Jungle?
  • MMA Mania : ‘Put That Whiskey Bottle Down!’ Usman Fires Back At McGregor
  • Middle Easy : Ben Askren Claims Conor McGregor’s ‘Jealous’ Of UFC Rival Khabib: ‘No Money Can Make Up For That’
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Would Be Upset!’ Topuria ‘Too Short’ To Headline Over O’Malley
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, May 21: Patchy Mix, Lerone Murphy move up
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith: Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier 'much closer than a lot of people are giving it credit for'
  • MMA Mania : MMA Prospect Watch: Meet ‘The Punjabi Prince’
  • Middle Easy : Conor McGregor is ‘Cold in the Soul’ for Michael Chandler, Plans to Fight Three Times in 2024
  • Middle Easy : Exclusive: Curtis Blaydes On Tom Aspinall, Alex Pereira, Was Ciryl Gane A Go For UFC 304?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 93 card official with 13 bouts
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: Usyk is undisputed, Taylor vs Catterall 2, Canelo’s next fight