Topic: Fight Night 2

Fight Night Medicine Hat 2

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Detroit Superstar
Detroit Superstar
  • Predictions:  11,375  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,331
  • Post Score: 145

10.28.2016 | 8:24 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 5 Winners, 2 Perfect, 240 Points   |   Tied for 6th with 3 others

IMO this is better than their first show and if they continue to put on solid cards, they'll be a promotion to keep an eye out for.

Fight Night 2
Bout   Info
Joe Riggs   defeats   Cody McKenzie   via Submission, Strikes   1:51 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kyle Nelson   defeats   Jonathan Brookins   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Nicolae Cury   defeats   Roger Bowling   via Submission, Armbar   3:38 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ryan Quinn   defeats   Matt MacGrath   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jared Henderson   defeats   Robin Hahn   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:23 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Tristan Connelly   defeats   Adam Assenza   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:11 Round 2 of 3, 6:11 Total Bout Page
Rick Genaille   defeats   Carmen Umperville   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:03 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

twspencer91
twspencer91
  • Predictions:  17,020  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  805
  • Post Score: 231

10.28.2016 | 10:59 PM ET

Predictions: 1 of 5 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 57th

Just bought the PPV, I bought their first card to see Emmaunel Newton and I guess Cody McKenzie was on that card as well lol sometimes I just have to see a guy like McKenzie fight. They seem to be building themselves up well with local Canadian talent and headlining their events with some UFC castoffs/oddities but every promotion has to start somewhere! I look forward to seeing how they can build themselves up in the future.

* Edited at 10.28.2016, 11:01 PM ET *

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a **** like a burmese python, and the mind of a ******* scientist."

budgellism
budgellism
  • Predictions:  5,319  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  227
  • Post Score: 136

10.29.2016 | 12:31 PM ET

I bought the stream and literally wasn't able to watch a single fight because of the quality of the stream... The video kept stopping for long periods of time. Complete waste of money and I'll never use GFL.tv again... That was a disaster. 15 bucks for nothing. 

"Playground Never Die"

Detroit Superstar
Detroit Superstar
  • Predictions:  11,375  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,331
  • Post Score: 145

10.29.2016 | 8:01 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 5 Winners, 2 Perfect, 240 Points   |   Tied for 6th with 3 others

Looks like a lot of fights didn't end up happening.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Weekly : Here’s 11 minutes of Chael Sonnen praising Francis Ngannou | Video
  • MMA Weekly : Francis Ngannou claims the UFC tried to distract him ahead of UFC 270
  • MMA Weekly : Middleweight champion Israel Adesanya’s UFC 270 reactions | Video
  • MMA Junkie : Francis Ngannou reveals UFC threatened to sue for alleged talks with Jake Paul's business partner
  • MMA Junkie : After feeling of failure in UFC, Yorgan De Castro eager to reinvent himself for Eagle FC
  • MMAFighting.com : Francisco Figueiredo to return against Daniel da Silva at April 30 UFC event
  • MMA Junkie : 'They will put Francis at the back of the bus': Mark Hunt supports Ngannou's UFC contract dispute
  • MMAFighting.com : Jussier Formiga books first post-UFC fight, headlines LFA 124 in February
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Morales says keeping focused was key to big win in UFC debut
  • MMA Junkie : Jack Della Maddalena doesn't see point in touching gloves pre-fight: 'Nothing personal'
  • MMAFighting.com : Chris Barnett set to return vs. Martin Buday at April 16 UFC event
  • MMA Junkie : Video: Cup check! Watch Francis Ngannou blast a 'Jackass Forever' cast member in the groin
  • MMAFighting.com : Francis Ngannou estimates $7 million loss not signing UFC deal, but ‘freedom doesn’t work with money’
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Ngannou, Aspinall, Nicksick and Florian now
  • MMA Junkie : Deiveson Figueiredo praises Henry Cejudo's Fight Ready team, plans to stay
  • MMAFighting.com : Kenny Florian gives his understanding of why he is no longer on UFC broadcasts
  • MMA Junkie : Tony Gravely can't let callout from Chris Gutierrez go unpunished, wants that fight next
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 270: Matt Frevola needed win on last fight of contract to keep dream alive
  • UFC.com : Adam Hunter's UFC Comedy Jam Is A Knockout
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC releases new UFC 271 promo featuring Israel Adesanya and Robert Whittaker