Topic: Fight Night 2

Fight Night Medicine Hat 2

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Detroit Superstar
Detroit Superstar
  • Predictions:  11,385  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,331
  • Post Score: 161

10.28.2016 | 8:24 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 5 Winners, 2 Perfect, 240 Points   |   Tied for 6th with 3 others

IMO this is better than their first show and if they continue to put on solid cards, they'll be a promotion to keep an eye out for.

Fight Night 2
Bout   Info
Joe Riggs   defeats   Cody McKenzie   via Submission, Strikes   1:51 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kyle Nelson   defeats   Jonathan Brookins   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Nicolae Cury   defeats   Roger Bowling   via Submission, Armbar   3:38 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ryan Quinn   defeats   Matt MacGrath   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jared Henderson   defeats   Robin Hahn   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:23 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Tristan Connelly   defeats   Adam Assenza   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:11 Round 2 of 3, 6:11 Total Bout Page
Rick Genaille   defeats   Carmen Umperville   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:03 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

twspencer91
twspencer91
  • Predictions:  21,854  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  822
  • Post Score: 246

10.28.2016 | 10:59 PM ET

Predictions: 1 of 5 Winners, 0 Perfect, 65 Points   |   Tied for 57th

Just bought the PPV, I bought their first card to see Emmaunel Newton and I guess Cody McKenzie was on that card as well lol sometimes I just have to see a guy like McKenzie fight. They seem to be building themselves up well with local Canadian talent and headlining their events with some UFC castoffs/oddities but every promotion has to start somewhere! I look forward to seeing how they can build themselves up in the future.

* Edited at 10.28.2016, 11:01 PM ET *

"I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a **** like a burmese python, and the mind of a ******* scientist."

budgellism
budgellism
  • Predictions:  5,820  |  62.9%
  • Forum Posts:  227
  • Post Score: 178

10.29.2016 | 12:31 PM ET

I bought the stream and literally wasn't able to watch a single fight because of the quality of the stream... The video kept stopping for long periods of time. Complete waste of money and I'll never use GFL.tv again... That was a disaster. 15 bucks for nothing. 

"Playground Never Die"

Detroit Superstar
Detroit Superstar
  • Predictions:  11,385  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  1,331
  • Post Score: 161

10.29.2016 | 8:01 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 5 Winners, 2 Perfect, 240 Points   |   Tied for 6th with 3 others

Looks like a lot of fights didn't end up happening.

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Shawne Merriman launches Lights Out Sports app, touts 'milestone' for MMA promotion
  • MMA Mania : Mac’s Skills ‘Not What They Used To Be’ After Layoff
  • MMA Mania : Ankalaev In October? ‘I Want To Fight Sooner’
  • MMA Junkie : Chris Weidman compares Alex Pereira's 'deficiency' in particular skill set to Ben Askren's
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Ryan Clark roasts Aljamain Sterling after Daniel Cormier suggests next BMF title fight
  • Jits Magazine : Gordon Ryan Says He’s ‘Embarrassingly Weak’ In Health Update
  • MMA Mania : Moldavsky Vs. Vassell 2 Headlines PFL Uncasville
  • Jits Magazine : Action-Packed Divisions All Round At ADCC Sydney Open 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: And New Super Lightweight Champion?
  • MMA Mania : Nurmagomedov Injured, Bellator Paris Title Fight Paused
  • MMA Mania : Doumbe Inks PFL Extension, Returns At Bellator Paris
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Rothwell hopes Mark Hunt signing with BKFC materializes, wants rematch that 'brings eyes'
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia Banks Big Money After Placing a $2 Million Bet on Himself to Defeat Devin Haney
  • MMA Junkie : Murad Ramazanov lauds Nurmagomedov training discipline for fast start in PFL debut
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Garcia’s big win over Haney
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘This is going to make him a way bigger superstar’: Trainer talks Ryan Garcia’s big win over Devin Haney
  • MMA Mania : ‘This Could Be A Career Death Sentence’
  • MMAFighting.com : DC calls for McGregor vs. Chandler to be 165-pound ‘super lightweight’ title fight
  • MMA Mania : ‘Be Prepared To Bleed, Rainbow!’
  • Bad Left Hook : Pitbull Cruz, Andy Ruiz Jr, Santa Cruz vs Mares 3 on Crawford undercard