Topic: Other Combat Sports

Mayweather vs. McGregor

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

WorstPredictionMan
WorstPredictionMan
  • Predictions:  1,156  |  35.6%
  • Forum Posts:  343
  • Post Score: 675

05.06.2016 | 11:08 AM ET

This is the official discussion thread for Mayweather vs. McGregor. Let's see what you've got.

"There goes WorstPredictionMan, the greatest predictor who ever lived."

Responses Page 3

Bigj383
Bigj383
  • Predictions:  8,546  |  63.8%
  • Forum Posts:  5,417
  • Post Score: 187

06.13.2017 | 5:00 PM ET

That fight aint worth a **** either. I don't care how fans rationalize a garbage fights it doesn't change the fact it's a garbage fight. "It's for the casual fans" Basically means "I know the fight is a meaningless ************* but stupid people will buy it so it's ok."

"It does not make sense that humans deliberately malfunction. - Upgrade"

Thesnake101
Thesnake101
  • Predictions:  14,847  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1,007
  • Post Score: 207

06.13.2017 | 5:34 PM ET

I'll definitely be watching, because it's gonna be brainless fun. Like Pride/Rizin's freakshow fights, but better.

And also because I get it on TV, if I had to pay for it, I wouldn't even bother.
rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,490  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

06.13.2017 | 6:42 PM ET

I hope that if it does happen, this is the end of the stupid crossovers. 

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

GreenHornet
GreenHornet
  • Predictions:  42,804  |  62.5%
  • Forum Posts:  10,325
  • Post Score: 203

06.14.2017 | 5:38 PM ET

*sigh* Well...it is official.  August 26th, live from the T-Mobile Arena, Floyd Mayweather is going to kill the UFC's only remaining draw in Conor McGregor on PPV presented by Showtime via Unanimous Decision.

Dana is such a fool for not blocking this.  And for anyone who plans on dumping money on this, you are an absolute sucker and I have no pity for you wasting money on this stupidity.  You are part of the problem.

Edit: Also, I feel dirty for doing this, but this will be the only time I will ever root for Floyd to win.  I really hope he makes Conor look like an idiot.

* Edited at 06.14.2017, 9:20 PM ET *

"..."

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda

06.14.2017 | 5:45 PM ET

Greenhornet, he will make him look like an idiot. It is beyond me why anyone thinks that someone who has never fought one Pro boxing fight even has a remote change against one of the best PFP boxers ever.

WorstPredictionMan
WorstPredictionMan
  • Predictions:  1,156  |  35.6%
  • Forum Posts:  343
  • Post Score: 675

06.14.2017 | 6:38 PM ET

Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor fight finalized for Aug. 26

https://sports.yahoo.com/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight-finalized-aug-26-205101486.html

We've come a long way. It all started as fantasy from a ****** Sun article. People kept talking about and it escalated to ******* reality.

Don't know what else to say. This maybe the stupidest thing ever but I'm starting to tear up now. It's one thing to predict something big and another to see it happen in reality even though you're not surprised at all.

It feels good to be alive.

"There goes WorstPredictionMan, the greatest predictor who ever lived."

Huiop532
Huiop532
  • Predictions:  9,233  |  58.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,534
  • Post Score: 206

06.14.2017 | 6:59 PM ET

What even... how is this even legal?
I just... I give up on this sport.

Mitch7
Mitch7
  • Predictions:  78,740  |  59.5%
  • Forum Posts:  43
  • Post Score: 37

06.14.2017 | 8:16 PM ET

I think it is now plain to see how the standard once set by the UFC has long gone.In White's eyes the only person worth bothering with is his little Irish pal Conor.You have the likes of Demitrius Johnson constantly struggling to get his fair shake,every single day all it is White/McGregor crap,when is enough enough,at the end of the day they are promoting what is supposedly supposed to be a boxing bout so please why not slide all this crap talk by these two money grabbing ***** onto one of the many sites dedicated to that sport.I can picture White coming out waving little tri-colour flags,the whole thing is a joke,anybody that thinks about buying this sort of crap is all wrong.So White why don't you just for a second pay attention to all the other fighters on the roster and leave your special Irish friend to fend for himself for a while...
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

06.14.2017 | 8:19 PM ET

* Edited at 06.14.2017, 10:47 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.14.2017 | 8:41 PM ET

so tru bro @Mitch7 this sucks so fcking nad dudes seriously fck this fckin B.S B.S BS..... *** just **** this **** this makes WWE look like freak haven......we all hate dirty Irish scrubs even more now why did we even fight the British we should have never had a war!,.... those irish drunkards came to the U.S and took OUR jobs!!! 
dirty fcking swines... we should have sent them back ! let them starve on their ****** island ... the British should have kept them down more ! ***?... they are so dumb dudes what did they ever do anywhere
we let this lil stupid ass mother effers with their stupid flags and ginger heads in our native towns look at these drunk mother effers ! they turned against us Patriots
s in the Mexican war like the stanky Catholics they are and now McGregor has burned my wad!
Demertrious Johnson needs to up his stock and become a star we need Mighty Mouse ! he is ALL we have left now the tru MMA fans ! we are in ruins! Mighty Mouse is the tru MMA Messiah! we just never accepted it but now we can 4 sure.... yes WE can !
yes WE can !
dudes why the hell didnt our great great grandads just send even more of all of the irish mf's to die on the frontlines in the civil war we should have made every one of them go ! i thought we sent all of the mother effers .? now theyre pissing me off even more ! i hate ginger irish
all they fcking ever do is drink beer and make problems and steal our jobs away they all voted the Democrats in like in Gangs of New York movie and now look at all us natives ??? we are pissed on by irish and mexicans and italians!!! and Chinese
  they shouldnt have stole our place away!! now they piss on our sport ??? McGregor makes me feel like ****! 100 million ?????? where is the fck is my zanex i need an o.d tonight... i remember in my previous life i had to sell one of my kids just so barbarions didnt pillage my whole place, we left and travelled threw the baron desert for days after almost dying rescued by convoy
Dana White and Conor McGregor is killing our American sport, way of life, and our diversity - he didnt even pay Chrissy Blair for that BJJ in the Vegas office 
now the Nevada State commission is attempting to charge Chrissy for gross negligence of the law
where the **** is Arianny ??? or that other UFC ring girl that became a crack head ? from the mid late 00's? where the **** is a happy ending for me these days ? why arent we all born kids to NBA stars ?? or Sylvestor Stallones favorite nephew ?? that was supposed to be me  

- Hunter

* Edited at 06.14.2017, 10:40 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

GreenHornet
GreenHornet

06.14.2017 | 9:07 PM ET

@wastelandwanderer

"..."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.14.2017 | 9:15 PM ET

im just saying how all those stupid ass drunk irish and italians took our jobs and ruined our sport again now i dont wanna wake up again

hopefully Scott Coker and Demetrious Johnson will form an alliance and form some chemistry where we can approve and then i feel like dating someone new again ( maybe hastinas.. if i dont get dejected again :,(
Hopefully Scott has a hard time dealing with Mighty Mouse's strange ideas about himself and video game geek - persona, Bellator may look to strike low, now that Dana isnt going to pay Chrissy Blair for her-BJJ, that just sends weird signals to the officials, the Nevada State commission, and the commentary team, Affecting Mighty Mouse in his decision to withold Scott Cokers hand of approval over business procedures ( officially..)

- Hunter

* Edited at 06.14.2017, 9:43 PM ET *

GreenHornet
GreenHornet

06.14.2017 | 9:42 PM ET

@Wasteland

Again...

Not trying to be mean, but trying to translate your gibberish is like pulling teeth.

"..."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.14.2017 | 10:02 PM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.14.2017 | 10:04 PM ET

* Edited at 06.14.2017, 10:11 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.14.2017 | 10:09 PM ET

@Mitch7 brother just know that we are together always you inspired me to be a patriot today
i can never repay you for this honor
i will avenge our sport by never giving an irish stainman a beer ever in my ways

we must develop and assemble our squadrons to intercept the irish rabble that will look to stain us again we will be ready to show them they drunks and has-beens! lets go brother those drunks wont stain me and you again ! and my flag

Dana White and McGregor betrayed YOU and me have sold Mighty Mouse out while we the tru fans of the cage lay in mourning and weeping at the steps

only anti Irish trooper squadrons and hunters in the Vegas streets and Ronda Rousey ( or Trish Stratus ) can redeem our once dignified innocence of the heaven-sent cage... sorry mm but your not.. how you say -- ... "International Super Star" status yet.... small chihuahuas and terriors are only worth so much nickles around here these days ..but its ok you can buy a whole town and its inhabitants in Denmark with your net worth of 6million though ?...) 

- Hunter

* Edited at 06.14.2017, 10:23 PM ET *

HJWalker
HJWalker
  • Predictions:  3,064  |  67.6%
  • Forum Posts:  337
  • Post Score: 118

06.15.2017 | 5:35 AM ET

If you can't beat them join them! Let's all let out our inner WastlandWanderer. I've made a handy guide to help.

Presentation: death to pnctation N spellin!!
Insert nationality and throw racial abuse at all other groups: Man we Eritreans hate pandas!
Sprinkle a tiny modicum of history with a truck load of nonsense: Eritrea was the birthplace of the ancient civilisation of Punt where we invented rollerball, time and macaroni cheese. If it weren't for those jet pack pandas stealing our women we'd still be the greatest nation on earth.
Always finish on an entirely unrelated topic: My sock drawer is a little barren this morning, better do some laundry.

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda

06.15.2017 | 7:39 AM ET

WOW, what jobs did they take?

4whotsk
4whotsk
  • Predictions:  30,642  |  61.1%
  • Forum Posts:  224
  • Post Score: 261

06.15.2017 | 10:33 AM ET

I've been a fan of combat sports since I was 6 and I'm 43 now,the fact that MCG has never had a boxing match means **** to me 
Its only fair that the ufc has given guys the opportunity to fight in the octagon that had no business there be given the opportunity to send an mma fighter into the boxing ring just to see what he can do there 
The guy has a punchers chance and I would not be shocked if this fight turns out to be more entertaining than the snooze fest mayweather\pacquiao was

"get some!"

Jolldan
Jolldan
  • Predictions:  673  |  63.2%
  • Forum Posts:  27
  • Post Score: 274

06.15.2017 | 10:38 AM ET

If Conor has been doing nothing but training like a mad man then I can see him having 4 or 5 rounds where he can be dangerous. After that I see him slowing down and im afraid I can't see anything but a unanimous decision victory for Floyd.

Page 3

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC 301 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Jonathan Martinez vs. José Aldo - Round 3 is in progress.
  • Join the UFC 301 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: José Aldo 54% Jonathan Martinez 46%
  • José Aldo "Junior" (31-8-0) RJ, BR is the #63rd Top Bantamweight MMA fighter.
  • Jonathan "Dragon" Martinez (19-4-0) TX, US is the #9th Top Bantamweight MMA fighter.
  • UFC 301 features 13 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Jeunesse Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil