Topic: NEF 7

Fight Night MMA 7

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

04.16.2013 | 8:24 PM ET

Predictions: 19 of 30 Winners, 9 Perfect, 1350 Points   |   42nd Place

This is crazy....still have 4 more fights to add to this card for a total of 35 fights!

This is going to be one long night, I think I may have to show up halfway through the event.

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

NEF 7
Bout   Info
Marcus Davis   defeats   Darrius Heyliger   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Tyler King   defeats   Travis Bartlett   via Submission, Arm Triangle   3:24 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Des Green   defeats   Henry Martinez   via KO/TKO, Knee   1:50 Round 2 of 5, 6:50 Total Bout Page
Jarod Lawton   defeats   Cody Anderson   via Submission, Triangle Choke   3:03 Round 3 of 3, 13:03 Total Bout Page
Ray Wood   defeats   Ahsan Abdullah   via Submission, Armbar   2:30 Round 2 of 3, 7:30 Total Bout Page
Jon Lemke   defeats   George Reagan   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:05 Round 2 of 3, 7:05 Total Bout Page
Jesse Erickson   defeats   Josh Parker   via Submission, Armbar   0:51 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Matt Almy   defeats   Ernesto Ornelas   via Submission, Heel Hook   1:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Tom Balzano   defeats   Jimmy Alexander   via Submission, Strikes   2:10 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Buck Pineau   defeats   Allan Josselyn   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Kent Smallwood   defeats   Brandon Traknis   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:41 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Steve Desjardins   defeats   Connor Murphy   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:00 Round 2 of 3, 4:00 Total Bout Page
Mike Brown   defeats   Trevor Hebert   via Submission, Armbar   0:48 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Adam Nielsen   defeats   Arthur Belarde   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:43 Round 2 of 3, 3:43 Total Bout Page
Erik Nelson   defeats   Cody Sargent   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:20 Round 2 of 3, 4:20 Total Bout Page
Kevin Smith   defeats   Jordan Dickens   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:38 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Matt Denning   defeats   Trevor Kell   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   2:04 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Dominic Cofone   defeats   Rob Solveson   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:38 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Steve Erland   defeats   Dylan Morrison   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Alex Clark   defeats   Caleb Costello   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Nick Spencer   defeats   Steve Sobel   via KO/TKO, Head Kick   0:09 Round 2 of 3, 3:09 Total Bout Page
Andrew Tripp   defeats   Steven Prue   via Submission, Armbar   1:06 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Chris Cobbett   defeats   Jacob Cameron   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:30 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Crowsneck Boutin   defeats   Jon Parker   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 9:00 Total Bout Page
Tollison Lewis   defeats   Jeremy Tyler   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   2:41 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Caleb Hall   defeats   Corey Hinkley   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:33 Round 3 of 3, 8:33 Total Bout Page
Chris Ouelette   defeats   Jarrod Tyler   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:43 Round 2 of 3, 4:43 Total Bout Page
Nelson Blanco   defeats   Joel Adams   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:23 Round 3 of 3, 7:23 Total Bout Page
Ramone Saintville   defeats   Mike Secord   via KO/TKO, Punch   1:26 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Andrew Hughes   defeats   Scott Basci   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:28 Round 2 of 3, 5:28 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 2

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,515  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

05.21.2013 | 10:54 AM ET

Predictions: 23 of 30 Winners, 10 Perfect, 1600 Points   |   Tied for 2nd with 2 others

Does anyone know if it usually takes time  (maybe batch calculations or something of the sort) until we get the awards or is me not getting the 8 perfect award for this event just a glitch?

Is there a 10 perfects award?

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Dannotheman
Dannotheman
  • Predictions:  9,433  |  65.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,406
  • Post Score: 185

05.21.2013 | 11:02 AM ET

8 perfects award is the highest, besides black beauty. But this event isn't eligible.

"Awarded for correctly calling the winner, method and round (including any Decisions) in 8 or more fights in a single event. Events with more than 12 fights are not eligible."

"God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face."

yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,515  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

05.21.2013 | 11:10 AM ET

Predictions: 23 of 30 Winners, 10 Perfect, 1600 Points   |   Tied for 2nd with 2 others

Aaaaahh ... I guess reading the award's description would be a good idea :)

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Canelo vs. Munguia weigh-in video live now
  • UFC.com : Ismael Bonfim Is Looking To Impress
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor warns Ryan Garcia to get his head right: ‘I’m going to smash it in with elbows if you don’t,’ Garcia responds
  • UFC.com : José Aldo: A Homecoming Fit For A King
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 'Embedded,' No. 5: Nightswimming deserves a quiet night with Karolina Kowalkiewicz
  • UFC.com : Iasmin Lucindo Is Ready To Start Building Her Own Legacy
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! Canelo Vs Munguia Weigh Ins!
  • MMAFighting.com : Canelo vs. Munguia weigh-in video at 3 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : Jonathan Martinez questions Jose Aldo's motivation in UFC return: 'I don't think he wants to be here'
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo agreed to box on Paul vs. Tyson card before taking UFC 301 fight, interested in Manny Pacquiao match
  • MMA Junkie : Jake Paul says Mike Tyson the one who requested a professional bout: 'I'm going to f*cking put him down'
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul Ready to Embrace the Backlash He’ll Receive by KO’ing Mike Tyson: ‘I’m Going to F*cking Put Him Down’
  • MMA Mania : UFC 301 Predictions, Main Card Preview And Betting Lines
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor 'disgusted' by Ryan Garcia's positive drug test: 'Get your head together or kill yourself'
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Has there been a UFC pay-per-view with less buzz than UFC 301?
  • Jits Magazine : Four Former Trials Winners Given Invites To ADCC 2024
  • Middle Easy : Dustin Poirier Hopes to ‘Finish His Story’ at UFC 302 with a Lightweight Title Victory Over Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Mania : Puking Gomis Pulled from UFC 301
  • Bad Left Hook : Cameron splits with Matchroom, signs with Queensberry
  • MMA Junkie : William Gomis vs. Jean Silva scrapped from UFC 301 in Brazil