Topic: Premier FC 12

Premier FC 12

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

11.19.2012 | 11:49 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 7 Winners, 2 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 3rd with 14 others

as you can see i have 300 points and 4 wins  on this event but in the fightcenter history i only have 3 wins and 250 points. can someone fix this. thanks.
Premier FC 12
Bout   Info
Marvin Maldonado   defeats   Angel Laboy   via KO/TKO, Strikes   2:31 Round 5 of 5, 14:31 Total Bout Page
Carlos Candelario   defeats   Josh Carrero   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   0:57 Round 3 of 5, 6:57 Total Bout Page
Nestor Xicohtencatl   defeats   Ian McEwen   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   0:46 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Marina Shafir   defeats   Becky Lewis   via Submission, Armbar   2:03 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Cambor Bohlen   defeats   Walter Rodriguez   via KO/TKO, Strikes   0:08 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Richard Hunter   defeats   TJ Holt   via KO/TKO, Strikes   1:53 Round 2 of 3, 4:53 Total Bout Page
Justin Lyon   defeats   Jerry Avenancio   via Submission, Triangle Choke   1:30 Round 3 of 3, 7:30 Total Bout Page

Responses

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

11.19.2012 | 12:06 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 7 Winners, 2 Perfect, 350 Points   |   Tied for 3rd with 14 others

Shows the exact same for me as well @Wolf... maybe it was an event glitch that effected everyone?

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

11.19.2012 | 12:14 PM ET

it has something to do with the first fight.(maldonado) i checked the first 4 people and  the maldonado fight is the one thats not counting for some reason.

* Edited at 11.19.2012, 12:15 PM ET *

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

11.19.2012 | 12:19 PM ET

Hmm... weird.  Good catch @Wolf.

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

R1zla
R1zla
  • Predictions:  22,459  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,656
  • Post Score: 191

11.19.2012 | 3:13 PM ET

Predictions: 4 of 7 Winners, 1 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 43rd with 22 others

looks lke the leaderboard just needed updating ... should be right now

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

11.19.2012 | 3:18 PM ET

yeah sorry I didnt update this, I was hoping to get the last result in before I did but had a hard time finding the round of the one fight I had not entered yet. Got it entered in now so these results should be good, I just couldn't find any times for the finishes.

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : IBJJF San Jose Spring Open 2024 Produces Entertaining Highlights
  • Jits Magazine : 20 BJJ Basics, Concepts And Philosophy You Must Know
  • Bad Left Hook : Charlo finally stripped of WBC middleweight title, Adames elevated
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! Dana White Busts FedEX Driver In NYC
  • Middle Easy : Colby Covington Denies Receiving Contract Offer for Ian Garry Fight: ‘He’s Trying to Get Clickbait’
  • Middle Easy : Sean O’Malley Paid More in Taxes Than He Made From Fighting in the UFC Last Year
  • MMA Junkie : USA TODAY Sports/MMA Junkie rankings, May 7: Jose Aldo returns to top 10
  • Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Details Impromptu Wrestling Match with Alex Pereira, Weighs in on Potential Fight Between ‘Poatan’ and Jon Jones
  • MMA Junkie : Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal 2 shifted to July 6, avoids UFC 302 conflict
  • MMA Junkie : Report: Jermall Charlo arrested for DWI after crashing car
  • MMA Mania : Masvidal-Diaz 2 Delayed To Avoid Scheduling Conflict
  • MMA Junkie : Colby Covington denies contract offer for Ian Machado Garry: 'This fight has not been presented'
  • MMA Mania : Sticking Around! ‘This Is The Best I’ve Felt’
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Naoya Inoue taking on Gervonta Davis
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘It’s only a few pounds north’: Vergil Hunter talks possibility of Inoue facing Tank
  • MMA Junkie : Saudi Arabia announces extended partnership with UFC, including pay-per-view sponsorship
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303: McGregor vs. Chandler adds undefeated prospect to lineup
  • MMA Mania : ‘What I’m Going To Do To McGregor Is Going To Warrant’ Retirement
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen makes case for Jose Aldo title shot after UFC 301
  • Middle Easy : ‘A Lot Of Jealousy,’ Sean O’Malley On What Sparked Conor McGregor’s Twitter Tantrum Towards ‘Suga’