Tapology Forums

Russian invasion of Ukraine thread.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.24.2022 | 1:13 AM ET

I'll post what's happening as it comes through for purposes of posterity. Doubt the veracity of what is posted here. Having lived through the Iraq war, I am sure that the vast majority of what gets reported will turn out to be either misinformation or outright ********. Posting because a lot of non-Australia members will be asleep, now. I'll report as much as I can.

So far the g****vine is:

Russia has indeed embarked on a full scale invasion of Ukraine. Air attacks, and ground forces. There has been at least one missile strike, there have been front-line Ukranian casualities ( have seen video, cannot post it here, too graphic).

Footage of an airstrike hitting Lutsk:

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1496721271907889155?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1496721271907889155%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpatriots.win%2Fnew

Belarus has thrown in with Russia/is issuing support.
Reports of Ukrainian air defence having shot down multiple Russian planes, either drones or fighters. 

Some other info:

* Edited at 02.24.2022, 1:29 AM ET *

Responses Page 32

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.11.2022 | 4:25 PM ET

Also GG Mariupol. Totally under Russian control now including the port.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

04.11.2022 | 4:54 PM ET

Who are Ukrainians committing atrocities on? I heard they (Azov) were shooting people trying to leave Mariupal

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.11.2022 | 4:59 PM ET

They were and are. They are also placing artillery and weapons in civilian centres, and fighting out of these areas too, knowing that the Russians will have to fire on them thus causing civ casualties. There are now hundreds of testimonials confirming this and countless videos showing it.

This is a bad war but the reality is the sooner the current Ukrainian regime is systematically exterminated, the better for everybody really. I have a feeling Russia might not go hard on Kiev and the really just want to secure Donbass etc.
Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

04.11.2022 | 5:09 PM ET

bruh

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

04.11.2022 | 5:18 PM ET

How can you say Russians winning the war is better for everybody? Let's forget Ukrainians who'll die, its bad for Russians as well because it will only let Russia brainwash their people, they are literally autroritarian country now and will be even more if Russia wins it quickly. You know they wont stop on Ukraine if they win, only Australian could say this.

I remember when back in December I was telling you guys that Russia is bringing its forces to a border, Baldric said he couldnt care less, now he says its better for everyone that Russia kills them quickly.

After winning it under 2 months they would think about Finland, Sweden, possibly Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia and Poland in further future, and you dare to say its better for everyone if Ukraine loses it quickly. It may be better for an Australian whos living his upside down western life that knows he isnt threatened at all, not for half of the eastern Europe. 

"****."

Fremen
Fremen

04.11.2022 | 5:19 PM ET

I said that multiple times and I'll say it again, this forum would be a better place if you werent on it. You are a troll who seeks attention on every single step. You claim to be mature yet you speak before you think. 

"****."

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,171  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,152
  • Post Score: 333

04.11.2022 | 5:20 PM ET

I mean Russia has lost 100% of territory in North and Northeast and every day they are loosing terriorty in the East and South,

But Hey!, Lets spin that in a matter that pro Russia. Russia is loosing this war, its literally a matter of time. 1st thing they teach you in the US Military is supply lines win wars,

Ukraine has a endless unlimited and free supply of fuel, food and weapons. Russia does not, they are fighting a country on thier border and thier supply lines are faulting. They have no troop moral or discipline, And thier tactics are pathetic at best.

In the next few weeks, the only thing you will see is a meat grinder turning Russian Troops in the East and South into Hamburger meat.

They could not even Take Kiev, and now wait for the real bloodbath in the South and East

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Xconchris
Xconchris

04.11.2022 | 5:22 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.11.2022 | 5:23 PM ET

@Chris lol you really believe all that, don't you?

You have to stop getting your information from MSM chief.

You're going to get your heart broken here.
Fremen
Fremen

04.11.2022 | 5:23 PM ET

they are literally claiming Mariupol actually, but yes, they have regrouped and we actually are not sure if they strike full country again or if they aim for sea/land trade paths

"****."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.11.2022 | 5:26 PM ET

I'm not sure they'll try and take Kiev. Maybe. But if I had to guess after the fall of Mariupol they will focus their efforts on Donbass/Crimea.

Azov is mostly destroyed now. Chechen guys really did a number on them, they are no joke. 
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.11.2022 | 5:28 PM ET

Here's some of the stuff you won't see on MSM. 

https://t.me/s/intelslava
Xconchris
Xconchris

04.11.2022 | 5:28 PM ET

Personally i think the US is enjoying turning Russia soldiers into burger patty. This is basically a proxy war with the US leading the charge. Ukraine uses US Weapons, Trainings, Tactics, Satellite and intelligence.

Thats why Kiev was defended and thats why Russia is getting their ass handed to them.

A Good Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khasham

The US Marines were even toying with the Russians, killed basically all of them except a few lucky ones

Xconchris
Xconchris

04.11.2022 | 5:29 PM ET

Can you show me your patriots.win map of the war in Ukraine @Baldric lol

Xconchris
Xconchris

04.11.2022 | 5:31 PM ET

If your judging the entire war currently on the situation in Mariupol, thats just blind and sad. Lets judge the entire war based on Kiev?

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.11.2022 | 5:31 PM ET

Use the link.

It contains actual footage. It's primary material. It's true regardless of what you think of it or not. Footage of entire captured battalions by the DPR, destruction of bases, including the major azov base in Mariupol. Interviews with captured Ukrainian troops. Interviews with actual Ukrainian people talking about how Ukrainian forces firing on them, placing military assets in civilian areas.

But I'm sure the opinion pieces you're seeing on CNN are far more reliable.

* Edited at 04.11.2022, 5:33 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

04.11.2022 | 5:35 PM ET

Hey everyone on TAPOLOGY, if you dont agree with @Baldric you watch MSM, FoxNews and CNN lol.

Come on get a grip with reality, if you ever studied military history in grade school, you can see the foreseeable outcome of all this?

Russia wont have the money, troops, or even raw mineral to keep producing weapons shortly.

Out gunned, out manned, and facing the mother of all military and intelligence facing them.

The only people i feel sorry for are all those Russian 18 year old kids and Teachers they forced into the military and will be killed shortly

Xconchris
Xconchris

04.11.2022 | 5:36 PM ET

And you need better verbal attacks then telling everyone who has different(Actually non Crazy) opinions then you that we all watch MSM/CNN/Foxnews.

i expect better and more funny responces

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

04.11.2022 | 5:37 PM ET

And how exactly have you come to this conclusion? What is this belief predicated on? You have to be getting your information from somewhere.

If you're not getting it from CNN and WAPO or the Gurdian or Fox, then where? I've already linked you one of my sources.

Ball's in your court Chip.
Xconchris
Xconchris

04.11.2022 | 5:40 PM ET

Sure thing @Baldric, i get my information from a variety of Sources. Dont need to list them to appease you and for you to try and dissect each and every one of them in your normal berating kind of way. Wont give you the personal satisfaction : )

And all your information you posted above is directly related to Mariupol, could you please tell me how the rest of the war in going in the North and North East? How did Russia succeed there? I am curious how you can spin that. I am sure its amazing. Ball back in your court Bud

Page 32

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : ‘PFL Is Not Making A Lot Of Money’
  • MMA Mania : ‘He Literally Is Always In Trouble’
  • MMAFighting.com : Beneil Dariush announced as 2024 Forrest Griffin Community Award recipient
  • UFC.com : Five Caio Borralho Fights To Watch Before UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson Will Be Sanctioned as a Professional Boxing Match
  • MMA Junkie : Tatiana Suarez confident she could impose her will against Zhang Weili: 'My grappling is very, very good'
  • MMAFighting.com : ‘UFC 301 countdown’ video
  • MMA Mania : Sorry, Bobby! ‘Baddy’ Vs. Moicano ‘Would Be Very, Very Funny’
  • UFC.com : Main Event Spotlight | UFC 301: Pantoja vs Erceg
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Hernandez out of UFC 302 fight with Roman Dolidze
  • Middle Easy : Francis Ngannou Shares Heartbreaking Message Following the Tragic Death of His 18-Month-Old Son
  • MMA Mania : ‘Nicolau Had Only What He Deserved’
  • MMAFighting.com : Clay Collard vs. Mads Burnell to headline PFL event in Salt Lake City in June
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 medical suspensions: 5 fighters potentially out 180 days
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 medical suspensions: Mike Perry faces 60 days off after 60-second bout
  • MMA Mania : Hughes Debut Set For Bellator Dublin
  • MMAFighting.com : Jorge Masvidal rips Jake Paul for MMA callout: ‘You can’t even box, now all of a sudden you’re doing f*cking MMA?’
  • MMA Junkie : Islam Makhachev says he has the key for an 'easy fight' vs. Dustin Poirier: 'It's worst style for this guy'
  • UFC.com : UFC 301 Embedded | All Episodes
  • MMA Junkie : Francis Ngannou's 15-month-old son dies; ex-UFC champ expresses heartbreak on social media