Tapology Forums

Russian invasion of Ukraine thread.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.24.2022 | 1:13 AM ET

I'll post what's happening as it comes through for purposes of posterity. Doubt the veracity of what is posted here. Having lived through the Iraq war, I am sure that the vast majority of what gets reported will turn out to be either misinformation or outright ********. Posting because a lot of non-Australia members will be asleep, now. I'll report as much as I can.

So far the g****vine is:

Russia has indeed embarked on a full scale invasion of Ukraine. Air attacks, and ground forces. There has been at least one missile strike, there have been front-line Ukranian casualities ( have seen video, cannot post it here, too graphic).

Footage of an airstrike hitting Lutsk:

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1496721271907889155?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1496721271907889155%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpatriots.win%2Fnew

Belarus has thrown in with Russia/is issuing support.
Reports of Ukrainian air defence having shot down multiple Russian planes, either drones or fighters. 

Some other info:

* Edited at 02.24.2022, 1:29 AM ET *

Responses Page 13

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.02.2022 | 5:41 PM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

03.02.2022 | 7:34 PM ET

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.02.2022 | 7:40 PM ET

Russia has allegedly destroyed a bunch of US biolabs in Ukraine.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.02.2022 | 7:41 PM ET

Horey Morey!

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.02.2022 | 8:28 PM ET

NATO expansion since the 90's. The US promised this wouldn't happen, and here we are, with the idiotic American collective's jaw hitting the floor because their own imperialist empire forced Putin's hand.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.02.2022 | 9:40 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.02.2022 | 9:40 PM ET

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,195  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,190
  • Post Score: 332

03.02.2022 | 9:55 PM ET

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,494  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,346
  • Post Score: 285

03.02.2022 | 10:04 PM ET

@stuthehistoryguy

Thanks for the explanation, I might check out some of it when I get the chance.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.02.2022 | 11:25 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.02.2022 | 11:28 PM ET

KyleH
KyleH
  • Predictions:  10,237  |  71.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,530
  • Post Score: 196

03.03.2022 | 1:24 AM ET

It’s disgusting how every company and corporation is putting sanctions and penalties on Russia while not doing anything to Israel or the US, the Ukraine is of great interest to the west so Russia is evil and the news won’t say a peep about the corruption and far right in Ukraine. You will never heard about the coup that the us was involved in or all the money flowing through Ukraine. Just that Russia is the big bad guy and Ukraine is an innocent victim

"There's 3 things in life that excite me. A woman, of course. Dinosaurs, and the violence of the Octagon" - GSP

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

03.03.2022 | 1:34 AM ET

Kyleh you are the pain in the ass to this thread, brainwashed thru some opinions, your previous posts about cheering Russia just show what kind of a person you are. Ofcourse it is bad what is happening to the other countries, but you cannot ignore that Russia is bad, that isnt under any arguement, its a fact. Instead of throwing some idiotic sentences like "Lets go russia", do some good for countries you feel bad about for being attacked and take up the charity, otherwise, please stop sending meanless posts into this thread as we are trying to be substantive here. 

"****."

KyleH
KyleH

03.03.2022 | 1:35 AM ET

"There's 3 things in life that excite me. A woman, of course. Dinosaurs, and the violence of the Octagon" - GSP

KyleH
KyleH

03.03.2022 | 1:38 AM ET

The only person in this thread being substantive is fishrat, we disagree politically but he is sharing facts while everyone else wants to believe Russia is evil and Ukraine is good. The world is grey everyone in this thread is biased one way I feel I must balance this.

Fremen
Fremen

What you are representing is a miserable act of being manipulated by propaganda.

https://www.tapology.com/forum/threads/65347?page=7#post-1024467

"****."

KyleH
KyleH

Still crazy that I got downvoted for calling the Azov Battalion scum 

KyleH
KyleH

03.03.2022 | 1:41 AM ET

Do you know how unbelievably hard it is to find pro-Russia propaganda in the west? If you want to see pro Ukraine propaganda turn on CNN, FOX, BBC, CBC or any other mainstream media outlet. 

Fremen
Fremen

03.03.2022 | 1:47 AM ET

Ohhhh now I get it. 

"****."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

03.03.2022 | 1:50 AM ET

@adrndc11 I honestly think a unified Ukraine is impossible. The Crimeans don't want to belong to Ukraine. They decided this by Plebiscite. 84% turnout, 97% wanted to integrate with Russia. There are other separatist areas outside of Crimea also, obviously.

Putin cannot allow NATO expansion any further onto his doorstep. He is right to throw  a ****fit about this. He was given a guarantee there would be no NATO creep and was lied to about it. That has happened. The Ukrainian regime is a US puppet ministry. They do have their own goons who run roughshod over the populations who identify more with Russia. There is not really any good side in all this.

That said, the Ukrainian people have been better off since the installation of said puppet ministry. Most, anyway. I'm sure those who are around remember how ****** it was to be part of the Soviet Bloc.

Hopefully Putin stops once he has secured the autonomy of pro-Russian regions in Ukraine. But I don't think he will. If he takes a finger he will move for the whole hand.

I hope Baz escaped, I'm hearing reports that hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian citizens have fled so far.

Page 13

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : ‘I’ll Be Fighting For The Title Next Year’
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Credits Colby Covington For Ian Garry Troll Job: ‘Some Of His Finest Work’
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler UFC 303 poster features yellow yelling faces
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Derrick Lewis deliver another knockout at UFC St. Louis?
  • MMA Junkie : Robelis Despaigne sees himself fighting for UFC heavyweight title in 2025
  • MMA Mania : ‘You’re Not A Real Man!’ Sterling And O’Malley Reignite Rivalry
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 poster released showing return of Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan’s Coach Doesn’t Believe #1 Contender Is Ready To Dethrone Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez sees UFC Fight Night 241 as 'do or die,' says training with Diego Lopes reignited love for MMA
  • MMAFighting.com : Sydney Sweeney to portray boxing legend Christy Martin in upcoming biopic
  • MMA Mania : Video: Assuncao Spits On Opponent After BJJ Match Controversy
  • UFC.com : Meet Feathereright Bekhzod Usmonov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Giannis Bachar | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Jan Blachowicz Believes He Deserves a Rematch with Alex Pereira: ‘He is Not a Better Fighter Than Me’
  • MMA Junkie : After resting his body and brain, UFC's Beneil Dariush targets end of summer return
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling, Sean O’Malley’s coach erupt into fiery argument after new video emerges
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Nathan Fletcher | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Shevchenko vs Team Grasso
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Paddy McCorey | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : The Octagon
  • UFC.com : Olympians To Compete In The UFC