Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 20

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.10.2021 | 3:48 AM ET

I am almost certain Ren and Stimpy had a hand in formulating the demented creature I would ultimately become. Skip to exactly 11:38. 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6hflx0

"If you wanna be a genius, it's easy. All ya gotta do is say everything stinks. Then you're never wrong. That's how much of a genius I am, and that's what got me to where I am today"--Wilbur. H. Cobb.

"Fortunately, not everybody can be the chief. The chief is not only the left hand man, but he is also the right hand man. He is the short man, he is the tall man. From one man to another, he is no man whatsoever"--also Wlbur H. Cobb.

* Edited at 12.10.2021, 4:05 AM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.10.2021 | 3:23 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.10.2021 | 3:25 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.10.2021 | 3:27 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.10.2021 | 3:31 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.10.2021 | 3:36 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.10.2021 | 3:38 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.10.2021 | 5:35 PM ET

Blonde is Lauren Powell Jobs. She owns the Atlantic. Pictured with Ghislaine Maxwell.

Atlantic published this, yesterday:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2022/01/children-sex-trafficking-conspiracy-epidemic/620845/

* Edited at 12.10.2021, 5:36 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.11.2021 | 1:46 AM ET

Kentucky Tornado Footage.

One of them, anyway. Dude has some sack on him on got up pretty close.

https://twitter.com/WX_ManMike/status/1469513318180216836
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.12.2021 | 9:33 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.13.2021 | 2:13 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.13.2021 | 2:17 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.13.2021 | 4:25 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.13.2021 | 4:31 PM ET

I seriously have no idea how Jim sleeps at night.

* Edited at 12.13.2021, 4:31 PM ET *

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,798  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

12.13.2021 | 5:41 PM ET

come on fish, you should start a hedge fund and make us all rich

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.13.2021 | 6:05 PM ET

@Phil Hedge funds shouldn't be allowed to exist IMO.
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.13.2021 | 6:10 PM ET

Also I'm holding CFVI which is getting its cheeks clapped currently. Might buy the dip. I think Rumble has a decent future. But it's pretty nerve racking holding through PIPE selloffs, and SPACS, as I have written, are generally cancer. If peter Thiel weren't involved in it I wouldn't have touched it with a barge pole. All indicators had it heading for a breakout mid last week, but the bag holders jettisoned and here we are. It's like that sometimes. Target price is around 26$. Looked like it was going to get there in three days of trading before it didn't.

* Edited at 12.13.2021, 6:16 PM ET *

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,798  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

12.13.2021 | 7:21 PM ET

i agree with the no hedge fund position though, they are just a cancer, and contribute to what makes america a corporate oligarchy.

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.13.2021 | 7:27 PM ET

One day when I can be bothered I will do a write up on just how badly they **** over the average person's pension fund and investments and general lives every day. One of the worst and most underreported things they cause is food price hikes due to gaming futures markets.

Until then I'll leave this, by Kurt Vonnegut, here.

[Kilgore Trout had written a novel call the Big Board.] It was about an Earthling man and woman who were kidnapped by extra-terrestrials. They were put on display in a zoo on a planet called Zircon-212.

These fictitious people in the zoo had a big board supposedly showing stock market quotations and commodity prices along one wall of their habitat, and a news ticker, and a telephone that was supposedly connected to a brokerage on Earth. The creatures on Zircon-212 told their captives that they had invested a million dollars for them back on Earth, and that it was up to the captives to manage it so that they would be fabulously wealthy when they were returned to Earth.

The telephone and the big board and the ticker were all fakes, of course. They were simply stimulants to make the Earthlings perform vividly for the crowds at the zoo--to make them jump up and down and cheer, or gloat, or sulk, or tear their hair, to be scared ****less or to feel as contented as babies in their mothers' arms.

The Earthlings did very well on paper. That was part of the rigging, of course. And religion got mixed up in it, too. The news ticker reminded them that the President of the United States had declared National Prayer Week, and that everybody should pray. The Earthlings had had a bad week on the market before that. They had lost a small fortune in olive oil futures. So they gave praying a whirl.

It worked. Olive oil went up.

-Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse 5

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.13.2021 | 9:30 PM ET

Facebook confirms in court that its 'Fact Checking' is merely opinion.

Interesting that the most censorial social media platform in existence would scream 'Protected Opinion'! The second it actually got dragged to a magistrate for a defamation suite.  Well, that's half of it. It also pulled a convenient disclaimer out if its ass, suggesting that not only are their fact checks merely opinion, but that they're distanced from even those because they are created by third parties. These invariably align with the narratives espoused by Bureaucracies and Politicians which Facebook lobbies. One hand washes the other, as the saying goes.

TL:DR; Disregard facts endorsed by Facebook. And Their verdict pertaining to facts 'checked' by it. Because those opinions have nothing to do with truth and everything to do with commercial gain, and mission creep.

Beyond this threshold Section 230 problem, the complaint also fails to state a claim for defamation. For one, Stossel fails to plead facts establishing that Meta acted with actual malice— which, as a public figure, he must. For another, Stossel’s claims focus on the fact-check articles written by Climate Feedback, not the labels affixed through the Facebook platform. The labels themselves are neither false nor defamatory; to the contrary, they constitute protected opinion. And even if Stossel could attribute Climate Feedback’s separate webpages to Meta, the challenged statements on those pages are likewise neither false nor defamatory. Any of these failures would doom Stossel’s complaint, but the combination makes any amendment futile.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Facebook-admits-its-fact-check-is-opinion-page-2.pdf

* Edited at 12.13.2021, 9:31 PM ET *

Page 20

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 Results: Nicolau vs. Perez
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 Results: Perry vs. Alves
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Even Holloway Knows He Got Dropped At UFC 300
  • MMA Junkie : Video: LFA's Kendra McIntyre ragdoll KOs opponent with absolutely vicious head kick
  • MMA Mania : Staredowns! ‘Platinum’ Has Fiery Exchange With Alves
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video, results
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith on Alex Pereira: 'Given the opportunity, we both would jump on it'
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Official Weigh Ins Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream
  • MMA Junkie : Video: BKFC KnuckleMania 4 ceremonial weigh-ins live stream (9 p.m. ET)
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Recalls Justin Gaethje’s ‘Vibranium’ Leg Kicks: ‘This Guy Kick Hard As Sh*t’
  • MMA Junkie : Vanessa Demopoulos prepared to get used to familiarity with UFC opponents like Emily Ducote
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 weigh-in video at 9 p.m. ET
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Hoping For McGregor ‘Of Old’ At UFC 303
  • Bad Left Hook : Esparza loses three belts on scale
  • Bad Left Hook : Spence reportedly in ligation with former trainer over unpaid fees
  • Bad Left Hook : Errol Spence reportedly in ligation with trainer Derrick James over unpaid fees
  • MMA Junkie : Why Chael Sonnen thinks Tom Aspinall potentially facing Ciryl Gane at UFC 304 is a big risk
  • MMA Mania : ‘Crazy’ Stalker Sneaks Into UFC PI, Claims Ribas Is His ‘Wife’
  • MMAFighting.com : Hailey Cowan reveals nasty leg break, Tamires Vidal gets replacement for UFC Vegas 92 fight