Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 23

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

12.18.2021 | 1:21 AM ET

Damn I never want to get "The Mark Of The Beast" micro chip but that is one of the objectives supposedly.. Or obviously... Im holding out on getting the vaccines, one of the last people here to do so... I prefer building up natural immunity, hoping to travel to Uk or nearby countries for some tournaments in a few months hopefully it won't be a problem

* Edited at 12.18.2021, 1:24 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.18.2021 | 1:29 AM ET

If that **** ever gets a push here in Australia, assuming I'm still here which is very unlikely, that's my line in the sand. Never. I will never allow myself to be chipped like a spayed mutt.

Props to you for holding out. I was extorted into getting the shots against my own will and the advice of my health care provider.
Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.18.2021 | 1:50 AM ET

Anyone want to sig bet? I guarantee this doesn't happen. Or anything close to it. Regardless, I'll definitely be coming back to this in the future.

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,328  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,331
  • Post Score: 136

12.18.2021 | 2:23 AM ET

They will probably  blame everything inuding car accidents to covid they did this in the states dont askwhere im drunk

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.18.2021 | 3:55 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.18.2021 | 4:01 PM ET

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,494  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,346
  • Post Score: 285

12.18.2021 | 10:24 PM ET

@WastelandWanderer

It's completely your choice to remain unvaccinated but I'm just letting you know that if you want to come to the UK unvaccinated in a few months then there will almost certainly be a **** ton of obstacles to overcome as there are many events already that require vaccine passports. Obviously the news around the future plans are still only rumours but it does seem like almost all places where people congregate in close proximity will require a vaccine passport in the near future. For now, there are places that let you in with just a negative lateral flow test and almost nobody in charge of those venues really check anyway so I'd image there might still be places doing it like that in a few months. 

Just as an example, I'm going to our work Christmas party tomorrow at a local pub/nightclub and my boss has said that the venue owner wants a list of names and for each of the attendants to provide a vaccine passport and a negative lateral flow test so we have to WhatsApp my boss a picture of our negative lateral flow tests so he can pass it on and show the vaccine passport on entry. Not a problem for me personally (as long as I don't suddenly test positive) but it's certainly inconvenient and has stopped some of my other colleagues from going completely.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.18.2021 | 10:25 PM ET

Your boss sounds like a total ****** TBH.
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

12.18.2021 | 10:35 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

Well apparently those were the requests of the venue owner that he has to comply with. He could've picked another location though.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.18.2021 | 10:37 PM ET

What do you do by the way Stephen? Professionally that is?
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

12.18.2021 | 10:45 PM ET

I'm a shop manager at William Hill (retail bookmaker). I'm not based in any particular shop as I'm what they call "relief staff" so basically go around various Hill's retail shops in South London covering other manager's sicknesses. The shift Patten changes almost day to day which make making plans hard but overall it's not a bad job and it's a very social job where you can have a laugh with the customers.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.18.2021 | 10:52 PM ET

Wait--you work for the bookies?

Jesus christ. Why haven't you shared this information before!? Can you give me the drop on lines?
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

12.18.2021 | 11:11 PM ET

Despite my job, I'm actually terrible when it comes to savvy gambling lol! As for the lines (prices or odds over here) I have absolutely no control over that, we just get fed the info onto a screen and have to give the customer whatever it is at the time. All the bookmaking stuff is done by the guys at the control room, I'm just the guy customers have to physically give the bets to. It's more of a customer experience role in that sense, just providing info and keeping the customers happy and just making sure the shop runs smoothly. As long as the tills are level at the end of the night and no incidents happen in the shop then it's a good shift!

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.19.2021 | 12:28 PM ET

@Stephen Terry Thanks for explaining... Yeah I know im doing it a different way, but hopefully some negative tests will do... Its only for a Jiu Jitsu or Wrestling tournament so hopefully won't be too big a deal. If I am blocked from going to some important ones or there are too many loop holes to jump through I may just get the vaccines in the end... Im kind of suspicious though cause if youve heard of mysterious "The Georgia Guidstones" it implies the goal of society should be to reduce to a 500 million worldwide population, (I heard somewhere it could be 2 billion either) So I dunno this whole pandemic seems strange to me

* Edited at 12.19.2021, 2:24 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.19.2021 | 1:08 PM ET

Ha!! I swear on my dog's grave when I clicked on this it had 332,666 views XD

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.19.2021 | 1:22 PM ET

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

12.19.2021 | 7:01 PM ET

@WastelandWanderer

Yeah, it just depends what policies the government bring in over the next few months. At the moment they are refusing to rule out the possibility of a 4th national lockdown so I'm hardly optimistic about the near future.

As for the The Georgia Guidstones, I don't really put too much stock into it based on what I've read about them. There's about 8 Billion people on earth so if the people or whatever forces involved created the pandemic to reduce that number then they still need another 7.5 Billion people to die to reach the 500 Million target. Even if it's the more generous 2 Billion target then that's still 6 Billion who need to die and as bad as the pandemic is, I seriously doubt it will kill 6 Billion people (best estimate as to how many have died so far is about 5.3 Million which is still 5.3 Million more than is ideal). Basically, if this is some conspiracy to dramatically reduce the world's population then it is very ineffective in the grand scheme of things if those are the targets they are trying to reach. 

More likely, the The Georgia Guidstones were just put there as a creepy tourist trap to boost Georgia's tourism industry. 

* Edited at 12.19.2021, 7:04 PM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,195  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,188
  • Post Score: 332

12.19.2021 | 7:20 PM ET

Especially when the growth rate of the population surpasses the death rate of Covid. Then that plan is kinda useless.

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

12.19.2021 | 7:37 PM ET

I don't go in for the Guidestones thing, but it wouldn't shock me to learn that there's some kind of internationally coordinated effort to reduce the human population or contain it its exponential growth, somehow, because our patterns of consumption are beyond unsustainable. They are suicidal. I think things are far worse, ecologically, than is let on by Governments, and that people like Jordan Peterson and Musk are completed ******** when they say Earth can comfortably house 11 Billion people or slightly more, because they are basing those projections on available land space which is unfathomably stupid to me. It's completely absurd. Every single major life system is currently in decline, we're already starting to run out of critical resources like Silicon (I literally own millions of Silica pennystocks BTW) and that's before we get to climate change, which is real whether the warming particulate model is bunk or not. Oh--w'ere also probably going to send horse shoe crabs extinct, and you might not give a **** about that, but in fact they are critical to vaccine and other medicine testing/production. Humanity is especially good at pretending we're on the verge of reaching some kind of hyperfuturistic utopia when in fact we're still just **** n' feed meat apes exploiting irreplaceable resources just to keep treading water.  Not even just to tread water. To make useless, novel ******** like plastic testicles for cars. The Earth is a graveyard. We will just be one more species ossified in its mud. And good riddance, I say. Put on mascara and Chanel, mother nature. It's time to purge the vermin again.

I would not want to have kids in 2020. This place is almost certainly going to be god awful by the time they're in their twenties, let alone thirties and beyond.

Behold the wonders of medical science! Draining prehistoric  crustaceans of their blood into carboys. A technological marvel!

* Edited at 12.19.2021, 7:51 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

12.21.2021 | 1:19 PM ET

Yeah another lockdown could happen... I dont mind cause I used to do martial arts tournaments and want to get back into it, but im out of shape so I would just use the time to get back in good shape ...

Yeah well it seems some pretty derranged people are running the world, Nikola Tesla wanted to give the world free clean energy and they basically shut him down and murdered him, confiscated or destroyed his patents and studies..... When I learned about that, I was blackpilled from there and that was years ago... I dunno that in itself is pretty bad... Cause they (world leaders/decsion makers didn't want to lose their dirty energy monopolies and profits..... So yeah the whole thing is a scam.

I was thinking of just living my life for myself too, I had 2 relationships before and some girls used to hit on me when I was younger but my looks have kind of fallen off a cliff since then... But I dont mind spending my whole life getting back into martial arts doing tournaments and maybe coaching/have my own gym someday (in far future) As you said its a grim world to bring kids into... Its not as cool as the 90s anymore..  Alessio Rastani said we could be going into a multi year bear market maybe late next year or 2023 to 2024 so theres that aswell... 

Page 23

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal boxing match moving to new date and location
  • MMAFighting.com : Derrick Lewis redeems himself with first pitch at Cardinals game
  • UFC.com : Where We Stand: Flyweight Division | May 2024
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champ Alex Pereira donates $100,000 in response to Brazil floods, plans additional $20,000
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith explains why he declined new fight offer immediately after UFC 301 win
  • MMAFighting.com : MMA community rallies after unprecedented floods leave hundreds of cities underwater in Brazil
  • Middle Easy : Ryan Garcia’s Latest Drug Test Result Clears Him Of Nandrolone Use For Devin Haney Fight
  • MMA Junkie : NYSAC executive director Kim Sumbler resigns from position
  • UFC.com : UFC UNFILTERED | Terrance McKinney, Alexandre Pantoja, UFC 301 Recap
  • MMA Mania : Running Makhachev Demolishes Punch Machine
  • Middle Easy : Jake Paul Vows To ‘End’ Mike Tyson: ‘One Of Us Has To Die’
  • MMA Junkie : Jan Blachowicz campaigns for rematch with UFC champ Alex Pereira: 'He knocked out everybody – not me'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Every serious boxing fan will be watching in awe’: Bob Arum targets Lomachenko vs Stevenson this fall
  • Middle Easy : Movsar Evloev Says Dana White Criticized His UFC 297 Performance But Was Watching NFL During The Fight
  • MMAFighting.com : ESPN+ subscribers drop again ahead of UFC broadcast deal negotiations
  • UFC.com : UFC PARTNERS WITH LAS VEGAS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT AND FIGHTING FOR THE FUTURE FOUNDATION TO LAUNCH YOUTH MENTORING INITIATIVE IN LAS VEGAS
  • MMA Mania : Covington Finally Remembered The Name
  • MMA Junkie : 2024 MMA retirement tracker: A list of those who hung up the gloves
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith Says He’ll Submit Alex Pereira Within ‘5 Minutes’ In Grappling Match, ‘Poatan’ Can Pick ‘Any Martial Art’ He Wants
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Strickland's coach: UFC considered Khamzat Chimaev matchup before Paulo Costa booking