Topic: XMMA 1

XMMA 1: Vick vs. Fialho

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,029
  • Post Score: 47

01.14.2021 | 7:20 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
XMMA 1
Bout   Info
Andre Fialho   defeats   James Vick   via KO/TKO, Left Hook   2:21 Round 2 of 3, 7:21 Total Bout Page
Francisco Rivera Jr.   defeats   Ryan Lilley   via KO/TKO, Right Hook   4:03 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kyle Bochniak   defeats   Caio Uruguai   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Chris Curtis   defeats   Kyle Stewart   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   1:41 Round 3 of 3, 11:41 Total Bout Page
Marcelo Golm   defeats   Brandon Hebert   via Submission, Arm Triangle   1:17 Round 2 of 3, 6:17 Total Bout Page
Kyle Noblitt   defeats   Jack May   via Decision, Split   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Mahmoud Fawzy Sebie   defeats   Jarell Murry   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   1:52 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Tyler Ray   defeats   Austin Jones   via Submission, Arm Triangle   1:45 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Charles Radtke   defeats   Geralbert Castillo   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses Page 2

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,727  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,779
  • Post Score: 273

01.31.2021 | 8:11 AM ET

Damn, that's got to hurt. 

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Hippie
Hippie

01.31.2021 | 8:30 AM ET

Predictions: 4 of 8 Winners, 3 Perfect, 325 Points   |   40th Place

Ohh Vick got KO’ed again! On to the next promotion mate.
flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick

02.03.2021 | 10:02 AM ET

James Vick has retired, he suffered a broken orbital bone and jaw in that fight. 

Gotta feel bad for him, I mean it's not like the guy went out and beat a grandma up on the street and then robbed a school kid. He just talked ****, yet we pick and choose who can talk ****. 

I'll admit, I've taken joy in many fighters losses. As I get older, I wonder how we could make fun of a guy who got his orbital and jaw broken and has to go him to his kids, leaving the only job he ever loved.

I'll put up an image of him knocking someone out.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,316  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,320
  • Post Score: 285

02.03.2021 | 10:36 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 8 Winners, 2 Perfect, 315 Points   |   Tied for 43rd with 1 other

@flying_frontkick

I agree, it's sad to hear about his retirement. I personally don't care too much about fighters talking **** as most of the time they are simply trying to sell fights and **** talking is very much a part of the sport's culture for better or worse so I won't hold **** talking against anyone unless it goes way too far.

As for Vick himself, he's not one of my favourite fighters but I've always enjoyed watching him fight. As much as I love the violent nature of combat sports, you never want to see someone suffer bad injuries that they would then spend months recovering from (I know they accept these risks but you never want to see it happen except for maybe a few fighters that I genuinely hate). Hopefully he can still get a job related to MMA.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick

02.03.2021 | 11:03 AM ET

@Stephen I agree

and congrats on the new belt!

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,316  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,320
  • Post Score: 285

02.03.2021 | 11:07 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 8 Winners, 2 Perfect, 315 Points   |   Tied for 43rd with 1 other

@flying_fronkick

Thanks man! I'm sure it wont be long before you get your coral belt as well!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 predictions: Matheus Nicolau or Alex Perez in Las Vegas?
  • UFC.com : Official Scorecards | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • UFC.com : Main Card Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • UFC.com : Prelim Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Junkie : Tim Means vs. Uros Medic prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Matheus Nicolau willing to cut weight twice in one week for UFC 301 backup spot
  • Middle Easy : Tito Ortiz ‘Incredibly Honored’ To Be Sworn In As Honorary Sheriff In Florida
  • MMA Mania : UFC Vegas 91 Start Time, Full Fight Details!
  • MMA Junkie : Jonathan Pearce vs. David Onama prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Junkie : Jhonata Diniz vs. Austen Lane prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry appreciates he’s the A-side now in all his fights, but still wants biggest names possible
  • MMA Mania : KnuckleMania 4 Start Time, Fight Card Details
  • MMA Junkie : Karine Silva vs. Ariane da Silva prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Junkie : Ryan Spann vs. Bogdan Guskov prediction, pick, start time, odds for UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Mania : Is This The Most Violent KO In WMMA History?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 predictions
  • MMA Mania : Nicolau Vs. Perez Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • Bad Left Hook : McGrail vs Leach: Live discussion, 2 pm ET
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 play-by-play and live results (4 p.m. ET)
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! BKFC KnuckleMania 4 Results, Streaming Play-By-Play Updates TONIGHT