Tapology Forums

The Miscellaneous Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,792  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,565
  • Post Score: 262

12.21.2020 | 8:19 PM ET

This Thread Is a Thread where you can post what ever you want from  **** posting to crazy stuff . Any topic MMA related to what ever you want to talk. Try and not be toxic arsehole. And one rule No Politic allowed because that what made people ****s

Let me Start, I find it insane it like 4 days to Chrismas , Im suprise it so close to the end of the Year,  Fells like Junes.Anyone have anything cool plan for Chrissy, I’m probley just gonna mess around at the gym 

* Edited at 12.21.2020, 8:52 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Page 148

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.15.2021 | 10:52 PM ET

@Mikey incorrect, and that's a terrible guess. We both know that's not my mother. You're one of her regulars, and the mask she has to wear when servicing you is as required by Law equipped with much more heavy duty filtration.

* Edited at 11.15.2021, 10:58 PM ET *

FeedingABusCarrots
FeedingABusCarrots
  • Predictions:  2,907  |  78.0%
  • Forum Posts:  835
  • Post Score: 235

11.16.2021 | 5:35 AM ET

What the **** is that **** @Baldric, my guess would be a very sad librarian who uses masks as her only way of expressing herself because she is socially incapable of anything and went a little far with the masks this time.

"Undefeated and undisputed in the pick game"

rappinpapsoda
rappinpapsoda
  • Predictions:  71,503  |  59.8%
  • Forum Posts:  8,601
  • Post Score: 69

11.16.2021 | 11:30 AM ET

Someone who works at a crafts store.

* Edited at 11.16.2021, 11:30 AM ET *

"The only thing predictable about MMA is that it is unpredictable."

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

11.16.2021 | 12:22 PM ET

I wish you guys a good day. 

"****."

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,328  |  64.4%
  • Forum Posts:  6,338
  • Post Score: 136

11.16.2021 | 1:33 PM ET

Little thought we keep seeing all these amazing performances and rumors of PED and other cheats.
So who will pop for Roids, **** Pills, EPO GMO or horse meat next?
And will everyone devalue their entire career like TJ Dilli, or GPS "GreaseGate" why are some thing beings allowed because they are accepted.
I just heard Tyson no not that tyson the short insane one, was boxing Logan Paul.
And the first thing said he will do so high, is that allowed fighting drunk would not be allowed.
Does it give him an edge, half the sports magazines were praising dope as the new super supplement.
Then it gets legalized for store purchase and now that is played down or never brought up.
My opinion if your on "Drugs" your opponent should be or at least have option fair play.
The reality is nobody actually knows what all these especially new substances will cause for long term health.
This being an obvious fact as the non thc parts being put in health food without concern of allergies.
 Not so short a thought oops, also Usman and one or more of the Russian Ubermangs will be caught next.
If you think it's all hunky dory and PEDs dont matter watch Lennox Lewis, Rid**** Bowe or pretty much any boxer who fought a cheat and see what they think. 

* Edited at 11.16.2021, 1:36 PM ET *

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

Tosh
Tosh
  • Predictions:  9,864  |  67.4%
  • Forum Posts:  1,136
  • Post Score: 180

11.16.2021 | 2:06 PM ET

@Baldric

She is a Social Services Secretary in charge of decorating the community for holidays earlier and earlier and earlier, until the accepted theme for one major holiday precedes another.

"He who hesitates meditates in a horizontal position""

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.16.2021 | 2:44 PM ET

The woman in the mask is....

Kate Brown.

She is the Governor of Oregon, USA.
Rigno
Rigno
  • Predictions:  5,037  |  70.4%
  • Forum Posts:  388
  • Post Score: 215

11.16.2021 | 4:17 PM ET

she sounds like an npc

"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

11.16.2021 | 6:23 PM ET

you guys know that feeling of desire to travel back in time to fix things, definitely one of the strongest

* Edited at 11.16.2021, 6:25 PM ET *

"****."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,515  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,348
  • Post Score: 285

11.16.2021 | 6:44 PM ET

@adrndc11

Nope. That could make things much worse. Sure the world has a lot of problems but in the grand scheme of things, it could be way worse. Let's suppose you travelled back in time and forged the papers necessary for a young Adolf Hitler to get into art school so that he didn't go into politics. The result may be that Hitler just became an obscure artist while someone even more deranged but competent as a leader took charge which resulted in the Nazi's or a similar organisation actually succeeding in winning WW2. It could work the other way as well and everything turns out to be perfectly fine but why take the risk? And that's not taking into account the few good things to come out of WW2 such as the many technological advancements made during that time, originally to help the war effort. Que sera sera. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,886  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

11.16.2021 | 6:51 PM ET

you mean like nuclear weapons?

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

11.16.2021 | 6:55 PM ET

@phillip53

I was thinking more low scale such as improvements to aircraft safety and more reliable motor vehicles in terms of the positive things. Overall WW2 did more harm than good and many bad things came out of it but I'm just saying that there could've been an alternative reality that may have been way worse. Out of all the trillions of possible paths history could've taken that led us to where we are now, I think it's highly unlikely that we lived through the worst possible one imaginable.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.16.2021 | 7:20 PM ET

@ Stephen you're not completely wrong. NAZIS invented night vision, the helicopter, and the rocket science that NASA would go on to develop their space programs with.  Wernher von Braun is regarded as the father of rocketry and was given a pass by the US so long as he agreed to work with them. He was, along with Herman Kahn, one of the inspirations for Dr Strangelove in the Kubrick film Dr Strangelove: Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the atomic bomb.

However, they also invented Meth and Sarin and perpetrated one of the greatest mass-scale atrocities ever committed. On balance, the technologies that came out of WW2 especially from Germany were bad for humanity, not good for it. It's definitely not a net positive thing or anything close to it. And really none of it had to do with some third reich enlightenment. The Germans have just always been very good at Science and Engineering. Long before WWII and even WWI Berlin was the cultural and scientific capital of Europe. It's almost certainly the case that the NAZIS hindered progress of all kinds rather than bolstered it. Germany still is the world leader in Engineering and Finance. It's actually pretty staggering that  Germany is the premier economy of Europe considering it was basically a pile of rubble in 1945.

The NAZIS also invented FANTA (in 1940). The German division of coca cola came up with it because Germany was embargoed by the US and subsequently couldn't import coke, and needed something to sell. This is probably the best evidence of corporate amorality there is.

* Edited at 11.16.2021, 8:25 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

11.16.2021 | 7:25 PM ET

@Baldric Eggling

Yes, overall WW2 was terrible for humanity and we would obviously be in a much better place now if it had never have happened. I was just pointing out that a few small silver linings came out of it and it's entirely possible that an even worse version of WW2 could've happened in a different reality. Humanity certainly didn't go through the best possible version of history, far from it. Just saying from a philosophical point of view it could've been much worse. 

EDIT: I really should've have used WW2 as an example of a historical event in hindsight.

* Edited at 11.16.2021, 7:26 PM ET *

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,792  |  66.9%
  • Forum Posts:  7,565
  • Post Score: 262

11.16.2021 | 7:46 PM ET

The discussion remind me of this scean on archer

* Edited at 11.16.2021, 7:47 PM ET *

"Quack quack quack"

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  49,019  |  73.2%
  • Forum Posts:  9,120
  • Post Score: 300

11.16.2021 | 8:08 PM ET

Stephen Terry. Innocent commentor or Nazi Sympathiser???

You decide. 

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

11.16.2021 | 8:23 PM ET

@Mikey1903

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.16.2021 | 8:29 PM ET

@Mikey  a far more debatable subject than whether or not you are in fact a Bum. I don't think anybody's here to dispute that claim.

* Edited at 11.16.2021, 8:29 PM ET *

Mikey1903
Mikey1903
  • Predictions:  49,019  |  73.2%
  • Forum Posts:  9,120
  • Post Score: 300

11.16.2021 | 9:06 PM ET

I reply to you with my same statement from earlier today.
Ahem 

YER MAW! 

"Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe ****! "

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.16.2021 | 10:33 PM ET

Awa' n bile yer heid ye wee glaikit Jobby Nozzle! Ye Da sells Avon!

Page 148

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : UFC St. Louis: 24 Fun Tidbits, Facts And Storylines!
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson will be fun as long as it lasts, but 'Father Time is undefeated'
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC St. Louis Gambling Preview: Will Derrick Lewis add another knockout to his UFC record?
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Reacts To ‘Savage Mode’ Mike Tyson: ‘If I Was Jake Paul, I’d Be Sh*tting My Pants’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC St. Louis Ceremonial Weigh Ins Video!
  • MMA Junkie : Michel Pereira, Roman Dolidze give conflicting perspectives on potential UFC booking
  • MMA Mania : Olympic Medalist, Knockout Machine, Future Champion?
  • Middle Easy : Demetrious Johnson Reveals Earnings From UFC Video Games, How Fighters Get Paid
  • MMA Junkie : Ben Askren: Jon Jones would probably need two and a half minutes to finish Alex Pereira
  • UFC.com : Veronica Hardy Embraces Living In The Moment
  • MMA Mania : How To Buy Tickets For Paul Vs Tyson
  • Bad Left Hook : Betting Preview: Lomachenko vs Kambosos and more
  • MMAFighting.com : Demetrious Johnson reveals how much money he’s made from EA UFC games
  • MMA Junkie : Urijah Faber: Merab Dvalishvili is a bad matchup, but 'Sean O'Malley's grappling is really good'
  • Bad Left Hook : Rafael Espinoza vs Sergio Chirino official for June 21
  • MMA Junkie : Upkick alert! Canadian prospect Jayden Martin cracks opponent in jaw for TKO
  • MMAFighting.com : Michel Pereira explains why he won’t fight Roman Dolidze at UFC Louisville
  • Bad Left Hook : Alimkhanuly vs Mikhailovich targeted for July 13 in Las Vegas
  • MMA Mania : Pereira Claims He’s NOT Fighting Dolidze At UFC Louisville
  • MMA Junkie : 'Is Jon Jones that same guy?': Daniel Cormier says heavyweight champion's form untested in divisional debut