Topic: BAMMA 19

Bamma 19 discussion

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Kuma
Kuma
  • Predictions:  40,038  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,845
  • Post Score: 210

03.28.2015 | 12:11 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 43rd with 4 others

Anyone watching this?I usually watch Bamma and probably will but sounds like some serious issues.
Bamma will run into WSOF prelims so i'm kind of happy cause now I can just watch wsof and catch the last 3 bamma fights hosted on bamma.com between fights or while WSOF has their normal terrible streaming issues.

Due to technical issues, the MAIN CARD of ‪#‎BAMMA19‬ can not be streamed live to Facebook tonight. The Three Main card fights will now be available on BAMMA.com directly after each of the fights have taken place for a limited time (regions where the main card is broadcast live remain unaffected)

The Prelims will still be streamed LIVE on the Lonsdale Facebook page.(info below in picture I posted,also there maybe region issues idk,i'm going to be watching in a different way so I haven't looked into it)

Sam Creasey Vs Bryan Creighton has been cancelled due to neither fighter making weight in the allotted time frame ‪(source bamma facebook) (That was my favorite dog pick =/)

(note the time's on this picture are uk times,also EST is at a 4 hour difference right now as opposed to the normal 5 hour difference.)

Weigh in

* Edited at 03.28.2015, 12:21 PM ET *

BAMMA 19
  • Saturday 03.28.2015 at 12:00 PM ET
  • Promotion: BAMMA
  • Tapology Accounts: MattB
  • Ownership: British Association of Mixed Martial Arts
  • Venue: Winter Gardens
  • Enclosure: Cage
  • TV Announcers: Malcolm Martin, Nick Osipczak
  • Ring Announcer: Buddae Johnson
  • Post-Fight Interviews: Malcolm Martin
  • MMA Bouts: 11
  • Promotion Links:
  • Event Links:
Bout   Info
Martin Stapleton   defeats   Jeremy Petley   via KO/TKO, Head Kick   0:23 Round 3 of 3, 10:23 Total Bout Page
Marc Diakiese   defeats   Jack McGann   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Andy DeVent   defeats   Conor Cooke   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:05 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Kamil Bazelak   defeats   Karl Etherington   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   4:13 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brendan Loughnane   defeats   Steve Polifonte   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Mark Godbeer   defeats   Thomas Denham   via KO/TKO, Punches   1:33 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Damian Frankiewicz   defeats   Paul Douglas   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:02 Round 3 of 3, 14:02 Total Bout Page
Nathan Jones   defeats   Oskar Somerfeld   via Submission, Triangle Choke   1:40 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Lewis Monarch   defeats   David Johnson   via Submission, Kimura   2:33 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Damian Stasiak   defeats   Mike Grundy   via Submission, Triangle Choke   4:18 Round 2 of 3, 9:18 Total Bout Page
Tom Aspinall   defeats   Satisch Jhamai   via KO/TKO, Ground and Pound   0:09 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses Page 2

TaP_or_NaP
TaP_or_NaP
  • Predictions:  11,209  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  23
  • Post Score: 296

03.28.2015 | 5:52 PM ET

Predictions: 7 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 555 Points   |   Tied for 13th with 1 other

Technical difficulties?! **** man, I really enjoyed these prelims and was looking forward to watching these fights live. #firstworldmmaproblems
yossgold
yossgold
  • Predictions:  67,515  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  14,550
  • Post Score: 295

03.28.2015 | 5:55 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 2 Perfect, 430 Points   |   Tied for 84th

Marc Diakiese def. Jack McGann  Decision (unanimous) 3 of 3  05:00
Andy De-Vent def. Conor Cooke Submission  (neck crank)  1 of 3  02:05

From BAMMA.com

* I added the sub method, some might call it a RNC

* Edited at 03.28.2015, 5:58 PM ET *

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Kuma
Kuma
  • Predictions:  40,038  |  67.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,845
  • Post Score: 210

03.28.2015 | 6:14 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 490 Points   |   Tied for 43rd with 4 others

http://bamma.com/news/2015/03/28/jack-mcgann-vs-marc-diakiese-bamma-lonsdale-british-title
yossgold
yossgold

03.28.2015 | 6:44 PM ET

All in all a fun card despite main card viewing hassle ...

"Hay lohh you Mike, ay lov you Mike. Hyou say somesing like di fo me, and naw I say you ... I LOV YOU! See you som. Boy." -- Yoel Romero, UFC 205

Nirvanaguy007
Nirvanaguy007
  • Predictions:  22,938  |  61.2%
  • Forum Posts:  1,064
  • Post Score: 234

03.28.2015 | 7:42 PM ET

Predictions: 8 of 11 Winners, 4 Perfect, 595 Points   |   1st Place

Was the main card broadcast?

"how bout u go an **** off my page then u peice of **** u think we need a stupid ****witt like u telling us about looking good who the **** are u take your worthless advice and get the **** out of here"

yossgold
yossgold

03.29.2015 | 1:48 AM ET

They popped up each fight onto their site after it finished... was a pretty weird sequence, but the card was good enough for it to be worth the hassle ... hopefully next time they get back to normal.

Page 2

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : BKFC, The Morning After: It’s Finally Time For Perry Vs. Till
  • MMA Junkie : Alex Perez content UFC on ESPN 55 served as reminder: 'Honestly, I haven't changed'
  • Jits Magazine : BJJ Stars 12 Full Results And Review
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Duffee, Hunt Suffer TKO Injuries At KnuckleMania 4
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry on fiery Darren Till callout: ‘He’s talking his sh*t but he ain’t doing nothing’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: Program total passes $25 million
  • MMA Junkie : Fight Tracks: The walkout songs of UFC on ESPN 55 with rare Mumford & Sons, Led Zeppelin, Eminem Curse
  • MMA Mania : Biggest Winners, Loser From UFC Vegas 91
  • MMA Mania : ‘Platinum’ Got Paid! (KnuckleMania 4 Salaries Revealed)
  • MMA Mania : Charly Arnolt Makes Short-Notice UFC History
  • MMA Mania : Charly Arnolt Makes UFC history
  • Bad Left Hook : Boxing streaming and TV schedule for May 2-4
  • Jits Magazine : Demetrious ‘Mighty Mouse’ Johnson Promoted To BJJ Black Belt
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 video: Bryce Hall, Taylor Holder heated exchange leads to insane crowd fight
  • MMAFighting.com : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 salaries: Mike Perry leads event payroll with 6-figure purse
  • MMA Mania : McGregor Is A Part Owner Of BKFC
  • MMA Mania : Highlights! Perry Steamrolls Alves With Quick TKO
  • MMA Junkie : BKFC KnuckleMania 4 results: Mike Perry makes quick work of Thiago Alves, goes ballistic afterward
  • MMAFighting.com : Perry knocks out Alves in 60 seconds, calls out ‘fat f*cking b*tch’ Till at BFKC KnuckleMania 4
  • MMAFighting.com : Mike Perry knocks out Thiago Alves in 60 seconds, calls out ‘fat f*cking b*tch’ Darren Till at BFKC KnuckleMania 4