Topic: Rocktagon MMA 28

Rocktagon 28 Results

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

07.27.2013 | 5:15 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 530 Points   |   11th Place

From - https://twitter.com/Rocktagon_MMA

ROCKTAGON MMA ‏@Rocktagon_MMA4h

Sano Jr. drops Colon with a huge right hand, and the ref steps in just as Colon regains consciousness. Decision is final. Sano Jr gets win.

Dixon takes advantage of an early mistake by Stevens and latches on a rear naked choke for the first round submission!

Sotello survives a deep rear naked choke and rallies with a first round TKO over Torrez!

Gray storms out in round 2 with a takedown and a barrage of unanswered punches and elbows for the TKO stoppage! (This was versus Kennet)

ROCKTAGON MMA ‏@Rocktagon_MMA5h

Sigala takes the lopsided unanimous decision. Still a lot of jawing going on after the fight. (This was versus Quezada)

ROCKTAGON MMA ‏@Rocktagon_MMA5h

McGurk outworks Ruelaz and finishes the fight with a second round rear naked choke!

ROCKTAGON MMA ‏@Rocktagon_MMA6h

Brian Castillo takes the unanimous decision in what could be a candidate for "Fight of the Year." Outstanding fight! (This was versus Hunt)

Julio Hinojosa shows fans what ground-and-pound is all about with a monster first round TKO stoppage over Eid. Incredible pro debut!

Jesus Urbina showcases some beautiful Jiu-Jitsu to net the first round submission! (This was versus Lerma)

McCarty comes out strong in the second round and gets the TKO stoppage. Impressive performance for McCarty! (This was versus Perkins)

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

Rocktagon MMA 28
Bout   Info
Martin Sano   defeats   Billy Colon   via KO/TKO, Punch   0:27 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Patrick Dixon   defeats   Anthony Stevens   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:47 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Rodrigo Sotelo Jr.   defeats   Joe Torrez   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:42 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Alida Gray   defeats   Jessica Armstrong-Kennett   via KO/TKO, Punches and Elbows   2:40 Round 2 of 3, 7:40 Total Bout Page
Stacey Sigala   defeats   Jazmine Quezada   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Adam McGurk   defeats   David Ruelaz   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:43 Round 2 of 3, 7:43 Total Bout Page
Brian Castillo   defeats   Matt Hunt   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Julio Hinojosa   defeats   Ibrahim Eid   via KO/TKO, Punches   0:52 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jesus Urbina   defeats   Alan Lerma   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   2:52 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ryan McCarty   defeats   Derek Perkins   via KO/TKO   2:28 Round 2 of 3, 7:28 Total Bout Page

Responses

2 Nyce
2 Nyce
  • Predictions:  19,158  |  59.6%
  • Forum Posts:  2,852
  • Post Score: 214

07.27.2013 | 10:45 AM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 2 Perfect, 365 Points   |   53rd Place

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : UFC 303: McGregor vs. Chandler Dublin press conference postponed
  • MMA Mania : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler Press Conference Postponed!
  • MMA Junkie : UFC postpones Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler press conference in Dublin
  • MMA Mania : McGregor Slags Arthur Guinness As Stout War Turns Hot
  • MMA Mania : Costa Done With Points: ‘I Will Take Heads Off’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC full fight video: Watch Conor McGregor's history-making KO of Eddie Alvarez
  • MMAFighting.com : Jailton Almeida explains UFC Paris callout, predicts finish of Ciryl Gane
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302 post-event facts: Islam Makhachev joins exclusive club with 14-fight winning streak
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Better or worse? UFC 302 winners grade the new UFC gloves
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Holland breaks down armbar finish of Michal Oleksiejczuk at UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Jailton Almeida wants UFC main event fight vs. Ciryl Gane in Paris: 'I can see myself finishing him'
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch epic promo for UFC 303: Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler
  • Jits Magazine : Tainan Dalpra Diqualified From IBJJF World Championship 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Dustin Poirier after UFC 302 title loss?
  • MMAFighting.com : Kevin Holland ‘heard the pop’ during nasty arm break on Michal Oleksiejczuk at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Can Still Compete With These Guys’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Today Islam grew a lot': Khabib Nurmagomedov praises Makhachev's performance at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Frustrated Paulo Costa vows to bring back old style after UFC 302 loss: ‘F*ck points or conserving energy’
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Islam Makhachev after UFC 302 title defense?