Topic: DEEP: Outrage Japan Tour 2013

DEEP OUTRAGE results

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

curtwag84
curtwag84
  • Predictions:  13,940  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,695
  • Post Score: 273

07.06.2013 | 11:31 AM ET

Predictions: 1 of 3 Winners, 1 Perfect, 75 Points   |   Tied for 89th

From what I can tell

Hiroshi , Ryu and Aoyama all won DEC's

This is what I can tell from a google translated report . For those interested in how they did before we get legit results.

here is what i translated

"July 6 at (Sat) Tokyo Differ Ariake, Japan Tour heavy metal band that Japan is proud of to the world "OUTRAGE" of (Outrage) was held, provided game of DEEP is made.

OUTRAGE such as appeared in the opening picture of DEEP, and has partnered with the DEEP in the past, this time it was decided that three games will be organized as a special collaboration Fight. As "crossed the card audience like fun" and (DEEP Saeki Shigeru representative), no (ground game players are good) in Grappler, in that it has hit the players with each other (player who is good at hitting) striker dare , deployment mix it crackled from the beginning to any game unfolded, the audience excited. The interval or during admission of the players, songs OUTRAGE and used, it was to what OUTRAGE fan can enjoy enough.

In addition, two-class champion Masakazu Imanari original DEEP time as vocal "DEEP MACS HEADBANGERS" was (joined as drummer OUTRAGE · Tange Shinya) appeared in the special guest.

Creative Man
"OUTRAGE JAPAN TOUR2013"
July 6, 2013 (Sat) Tokyo Differ Ariake
Doors open 17:00 start 18:00

▼ third bout mixed martial arts organization DEEP Special collaboration Fight
○ Hiroshi Takahashi (the Blue Sky School)
2-0 decision
● Teruhiko Kubo (Zen way meeting)

Kubo pull ahead in the punch fast rotation also, drop waist with hook Takahashi. Takahashi seen as an opportunity to pound at a stretch. Kubo below to fight back in the Achilles tendon hardening. If you stand back to back, knees Takahashi becomes low blow, match suspended. The 2R, was also the scene Kubo take the mount position, but Takahashi you took back the position of the pound on diligently. Takahashi won by a narrow margin.

▼ second bout mixed martial arts organization DEEP Special collaboration Fight
○ Liu officer retention (DEEP GYM)
3-0 decision
● Chaplin Kiyama (Kiyama dojo)

Attack of Kiyama is hit in the rally 1R, of punch, Liu issues a nosebleed. Kiyama to take down the Kumitsui while out a punch. It becomes so fell to the curb, to return to the stand. Knee of Kiyama becomes low blow, game interruption. Liu restart the game even while showing a sign of distress.

2R, Liu take down Grasp the leg kick from the blow of Kiyama. Catch the arm of Liu, Kiyama is also time-out arm lock aim. Liu was unanimous decision victory.

▼ mixed martial arts organization DEEP Special collaboration Fight first game
○ Aoyama Yu large (ALLIANCE)
3-0 decision
● Komei Okada (PUREBLED Omiya)

Both to crossing the blow violently at the same time as the 1R gong. Aoyama interwoven a crescent kick to the punch. Aoyama cut the corner of the eye in the punch of Okada. Okada with a pratfall in the punch of Aoyama, Aoyama in pursuit pound. However, decided to arm cross instantly but Okada be escaped.

2R, Aoyama not decrease the trouble is down on the ground with Kumitsui. Aim the cross arm, but gong where Okada to guard was slammed into the ring to lift the Aoyama many times. Aoyama was winning a decision."

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

DEEP: Outrage Japan Tour 2013
  • Saturday 07.06.2013 at 05:00 AM ET
  • Promotion: DEEP
  • Ownership: Shigeru Saeki
  • Venue: Differ Ariake
  • Enclosure: Ring
  • MMA Bouts: 3
  • Promotion Links:
Bout   Info
Yudai Aoyama   defeats   Hiroaki Okada   via Decision, Unanimous   2 Rounds, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Kanho Ryu   defeats   Kazuyoshi Kiyama   via Decision, Unanimous   2 Rounds, 10:00 Total Bout Page
Hiroshi Takahashi   defeats   Teruhiko Kubo   via Decision, Majority   2 Rounds, 10:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

07.06.2013 | 11:44 AM ET

Predictions: 3 of 3 Winners, 3 Perfect, 225 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 32 others

Well if that's correct I think I have 3-0 3D, as will a lot of us by the looks of it.

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

curtwag84
curtwag84
  • Predictions:  13,940  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,695
  • Post Score: 273

07.06.2013 | 11:51 AM ET

Predictions: 1 of 3 Winners, 1 Perfect, 75 Points   |   Tied for 89th

1-2 here :p

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

edwinx1903
edwinx1903
  • Predictions:  1,280  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  3,039
  • Post Score: 245

07.06.2013 | 2:38 PM ET

I can confirm these are the results of the event.

* Edited at 07.06.2013, 2:39 PM ET *

Ronwah
Ronwah
  • Predictions:  26,938  |  62.2%
  • Forum Posts:  5,343
  • Post Score: 222

07.06.2013 | 2:49 PM ET

Predictions: 3 of 3 Winners, 3 Perfect, 225 Points   |   Tied for 1st with 32 others

33 mini black beauties!

"“I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.""

TraeBlack
TraeBlack
  • Predictions:  20,832  |  60.3%
  • Forum Posts:  8,700
  • Post Score: 173

07.07.2013 | 9:06 PM ET

yessir!!!

"3HUNNA"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Alexander Volkanovski: Ilia Topuria 'not going about things the right way' as UFC champion
  • MMAFighting.com : This Is CineMMA, ‘Mais Forte que o Mundo’: Is this even a Jose Aldo movie?
  • Middle Easy : Video – Alex Pereira Takes Down UFC Hall of Famer Daniel Cormier During Backstage Scuffle
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Backs Ilia Topuria’s BMF Title Demands for Max Holloway Fight: ‘He’s Right!’
  • Bad Left Hook : PREDICTIONS: Who wins Canelo vs Munguia?
  • MMA Junkie : Gilbert Burns would love to rematch Kamaru Usman: 'I was very emotional in that first fight'
  • MMA Mania : Smith Claims UFC Fans Are ‘Stupid’
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo explains UFC 301 comeback and MMA future after Jonathan Martinez fight
  • UFC.com : Paul Craig Is Bringing 'Everything And The Kitchen Sink' To UFC 301
  • MMA Junkie : UFC veterans in MMA and boxing action May 3-4
  • UFC.com : Caio Borralho: “Pressure Is A Privilege”
  • MMA Mania : Aldo Vs. Martinez Betting Odds, Breakdown, Prediction
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith won’t be anyone’s stepping stone in UFC: ‘We’re going to f*cking put that to bed now’
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ Fed ‘Cannibal’ Liver Shot That ‘Put Him Down’
  • MMA Junkie : Chael Sonnen: Conor McGregor a better fighter than Michael Chandler but not a better competitor
  • MMA Mania : ‘They Want Me To Go To Rio And Take A Loss’
  • MMAFighting.com : Devin Haney releases statement on Ryan Garcia’s positive drug tests: ‘People die in this sport’
  • UFC.com : ALEXANDRE PANTOJA: HOMECOMING KING
  • Jits Magazine : Diogo Reis Reveals Striking Training And Hints At MMA Debut
  • MMA Junkie : Ex-UFC signee Sean Loeffler sentenced to prison for domestic violence