- Sunday 08.29.2021 at 08:00 PM ET
- U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View
- Promotion: Most Valuable Promotions
- Co-Promoter: DiBella Entertainment, Holden Productions
- Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Enclosure: Ring
- TV Announcers: Mauro Ranallo, Al Bernstien
- Ring Announcer: Jimmy Lennon Jr
- Interviews: Ariel Helwani | Backstage: Phoenix Carnevale
- Boxing Bouts: 6
Cancelled & Fizzled Bouts
Paul vs. Woodley , Dubois vs. Cusumano , Fury vs. Taylor
Serrano vs. Mercado , Love vs. Baranchyk , Conwell vs. Rubio
08.31.2021 | 4:00 PM ET
No Tommy Fury didn't make 750,000. No Jake Paul didn't personally pay Serrano 500,000!!! No. Daniel Dubois didn't refuse the Jake Paul bonus because of loyalty to Fury!!! Hahaha, seriously TOO many people fell for that ****!!! Haha
Anyway, here's the actual purses from the Ohio Commission. I have also added these to the Fighter profiles. Woodley recorded career earnings have now doubled from 2 million to 4 million
08.31.2021 | 7:09 PM ET
Appreciate the update brother.
08.31.2021 | 7:45 PM ET
Yeah Del G is a boxing troll. He's caught a lot of people out a couple of times. He even managed to fool Tyson Fury about viewing figures for his bro Tommy before. This time he fooled a tonne of people with his "official purses" including Jake Paul "bonuses" Hahaha! I seen a lot of journalists falling for it!!
Tapology members can make predictions for upcoming MMA & Boxing fights. Paul vs. Woodley is closed for new predictions. 826 total members made predictions on this event, breaking down as follows below.
Leaderboard of the best predictions by member: Paul vs. Woodley Leaderboard