Preliminary Card | 147 lbs | Pro Boxing
Jahi Tucker defeats D'Andre Smith via KO/TKO at 2:27 of Round 4
|8-0-0||Pro Record At Fight||11-2-0|
||Last 5 Fights||
|-2000 (Huge Favorite)||Betting Odds|
|United States||Nationality||United States|
|Deer Park, New York, United States||Fighting out of||Decatur, Georgia, United States|
|19 years, 5 months||Age at Fight||30 years, 3 weeks|
|147.8 lbs (67.0 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||147.5 lbs (66.9 kgs)|
|5'11" (180cm)||Height||6'0" (183cm)|
- Bout Information
- Event: Beterbiev vs. Smith Jr.
- Date: Saturday 06.18.2022 at 10:00 PM ET
- Referee: Shawn Clark
- Venue: Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden
- Enclosure: Ring
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Bout Billing: Preliminary Card
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 147 lbs (66.7 kg)
- TV Commentary: Joe Tessitore, Timothy Bradley, Andre Ward
- Broadcast: Aired Live on Prelims
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Bernardo Osuna
- Smith Total Disclosed Pay: $1,000
- Tucker Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Sport: Boxing
Smith vs. Tucker Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Smith vs. Tucker Fight Predictions
06.18.2022 | 11:31 PM ET
Unfortunately I am almost certain that will be the next fight, if not the WBO may strip Beterbiev.
So give Beterbiev Yarde before the end of the year, probably in London. Beterbiev can do something similar to what GGG did to Brook.
Then we can get the Undisputed 175lbs fight between Beterbiev and Bivol!
I really hope that fight does happen but there's a couple of things in the way. Another one being the gigantic payday Bivol has on the table for the Canelo rematch Cinco de Mayo!
06.18.2022 | 11:38 PM ET
06.19.2022 | 3:17 AM ET