Preliminary Card | 130 lbs | Pro Boxing
Bruce Carrington defeats Adrian Leyva via KO/TKO at 3:00 of Round 5
|0-0-0||Pro Record At Fight||2-3-1|
||Last 5 Fights||
|-3333 (Huge Favorite)||Betting Odds||+1000 (Huge Underdog)|
|Brooklyn, New York||Fighting out of||Houston, Texas, United States|
|25 years, 2 months, 1 day||Age at Fight|
|127.3 lbs (57.7 kgs)||Weigh-In Result||127.3 lbs (57.7 kgs)|
|5'8" (173cm)||Height||5'7" (170cm)|
- Bout Information
- Event: Beterbiev vs. Smith Jr.
- Date: Saturday 06.18.2022 at 10:00 PM ET
- Referee: Sparkle Lee
- Venue: Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden
- Enclosure: Ring
- Location: New York, New York, United States
- Bout Billing: Preliminary Card
- Pro/Am: Professional
- Weight: 130 lbs (59.0 kg)
- TV Commentary: Joe Tessitore, Timothy Bradley, Andre Ward
- Broadcast: Dark Bout, Shown on Prelims
- Post-Fight Interviewer: Bernardo Osuna
- Carrington Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Leyva Total Disclosed Pay: None Disclosed
- Sport: Boxing
Carrington vs. Leyva Wiki
Edit Tapology wikis about fighters, bouts, events and more. Help build MMA knowledge online: Update Wiki
Carrington vs. Leyva Fight Predictions
06.18.2022 | 11:31 PM ET
Unfortunately I am almost certain that will be the next fight, if not the WBO may strip Beterbiev.
So give Beterbiev Yarde before the end of the year, probably in London. Beterbiev can do something similar to what GGG did to Brook.
Then we can get the Undisputed 175lbs fight between Beterbiev and Bivol!
I really hope that fight does happen but there's a couple of things in the way. Another one being the gigantic payday Bivol has on the table for the Canelo rematch Cinco de Mayo!
06.18.2022 | 11:38 PM ET
06.19.2022 | 3:17 AM ET