Topic: Tapology Community

Milestone Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

03.20.2012 | 3:16 PM ET

For my 400th post, thus begins the Milestone Thread.

Did you hit a certain number of posts?

Get a new belt color?

Bang your 10th Asian?

Get a new ribbon you've been aiming for?

Down 5 Hungryman XL TV dinners in one sitting?

Get 20 "ups" on a post?

Win an event?

Here's the Milestone Thread to post about it.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

Page 158

Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,263  |  64.3%
  • Forum Posts:  6,261
  • Post Score: 136

06.24.2022 | 2:59 AM ET

No the way they treat women is terrible too.
But to each their own.

"“I took no damage,” Hill said. “Most of the fall was me falling down"

DamienHandel420
DamienHandel420
  • Predictions:  5,766  |  66.8%
  • Forum Posts:  7,544
  • Post Score: 262

06.24.2022 | 3:05 AM ET

Religion is the biggest and also the most successful scam in the whole of human history 

Don’t @ me

"Quack quack quack"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.24.2022 | 3:10 AM ET

@Cheese

Would you judge someone who murdered a gay person because they were gay?
Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,293  |  71.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,944
  • Post Score: 247

06.24.2022 | 3:48 AM ET

Of course I would, that would be messed up. Murder is messed up in general. I see what your doing though, I'd judge anyone for that no matter what their beliefs are.

* Edited at 06.24.2022, 3:49 AM ET *

"🌽⚽️"

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,902  |  69.0%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

06.24.2022 | 4:04 AM ET

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,149  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,142
  • Post Score: 333

06.24.2022 | 6:32 AM ET

Baldric is just trying to put you in a box, so you only have 1 answer. It's just a debate trick they teach in highschool. I did it to him when I asked if the Russia/Ukraine was was justified because of the deaths of so many civilians. His answer is "I don't know". Give the same answer and frustrate him

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Xconchris
Xconchris

06.24.2022 | 6:33 AM ET

Yes, I get down votes because I act like a *********, but I act exactly like this in real life. I love brutal honestly and truths, and for reasons I can't mention, have a unique personality 

Cheeseball
Cheeseball

06.24.2022 | 6:48 AM ET

Tbh he had me in the first half but halfway through writing my response I realized he was baiting me.

"🌽⚽️"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.24.2022 | 7:12 AM ET

@Chris the Ukrainian regime has also killed thousands of people--including children--over the last 8 years. It is monstrously corrupt and evil. At least as bad as Putin's Russia and likely worse. I pointed this out to you originally. You still haven't come to terms with it. Your understanding of the geopolitics and History of the region remains very profane, and juvenile.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alley_of_Angels

The answer 'I don't know'is reasonable. I wasn't trapped. It was simply a ******** question. To what extent are any modern wars justified? Your country fabricated the existence of WOMD's to create a pretext for invading Iraq in a yet another pretty blatant oil-grab. Was that justified?The death toll was staggering and the country will not recover for generations. I'm yet to hear you widow-wailing for the Iraqis the way you do over Ukraine.

All I'm asking for is a little consistency as opposed to moral relativism. I'm surprised you're even bringing it up. My predictions for that whole fiasco have been incredibly accurate, and you've been wrong about absolutely everything to do with it.

* Edited at 06.24.2022, 7:22 AM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.24.2022 | 7:17 AM ET

The point is Cheese, you cannot be tolerant of both Islam and LGQBT. They are diametrically opposed ideologies, and modalities of being.  You cannot be both pro-tolerance and pro intolerance. You cannot occupy two opposite positions concomitantly.

* Edited at 06.24.2022, 7:24 AM ET *

Cheeseball
Cheeseball

06.24.2022 | 7:54 AM ET

@Baldric Eggling

Yes I can tolerate both. Not all Muslim's push that outdated ****phobic bs. They're not a monolith. I wouldn't harass my hypothetical Muslim friend cause there are other bad actors who practice his religion. 

"🌽⚽️"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

06.24.2022 | 9:05 AM ET

Ha funnily this time when I got into a beef with and other times saw other guys beefing with Islamic guys on this game I play or in this steam group chat, they always say "We/I will **** your ass" ha

* Edited at 06.24.2022, 9:13 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

06.24.2022 | 9:07 AM ET

The "Dancing Boys" of Afghanistan... Id say the industry is booming now

* Edited at 06.24.2022, 9:07 AM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Xconchris
Xconchris

06.24.2022 | 9:24 AM ET

Accurate how so? You have declared the war over atleast 5 times. Neither is true. The war will continue like I said for a very long time. It will be a war like Vietnam or Afghanistan that eventually will wear down Russia to a lost

If we want to talk about accuracy, we should mention that hilarious Trump thread, where I think, and I am guessing, you made about 1500 inaccurate predictions about the campaign.

It was cringe to be honest. Trump was gonna get re elected, the election was a fraud, Arizona will overturn the results, Trump will be back in office, Texas will take to the supreme court. Greg can't run a website

I mean holy ****, you went 0-100 on that thread. Also going 0-100 in Ukraine

Just like the Ukraine fiasco, simply declaring the war over and yourself the victor, is only true in your mind. You have no long term or overall picture of what is happening. 

I get it. Doom and gloom. All edge, your smart everyone is wrong. Nobody listens to me the smart guy. The feeling of superiority is amazing. I want to live in that world

* Edited at 06.24.2022, 9:27 AM ET *

Xconchris
Xconchris

06.24.2022 | 9:27 AM ET

Well this should continue for a while with a 5 page response 

Everyone please leave this thread and go to the water cooler, you don't want to see this

Hippie
Hippie

06.24.2022 | 10:25 AM ET

^

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.24.2022 | 5:02 PM ET

@Chris I said that sanctions wouldn't work. They haven't. The Ruble is incredibly strong.  Stronger than it has been since 2015 in fact. I even explained why they wouldn't in advance of them not working exactly the way they didn't work, and at its lowest point, I recommended buying the Ruble if your broker would let you do it, and playing wheat futures, because both were going to bounce hard. And they did. Everybody else in the world was bearish on both. I was right, and they, and you, were wrong. That's just how it is. There is no debate to be had. How's that Doge doing? Down 70%+ IY? Something like that? Bummer. Maybe you should've listened to the Fishrat after all, Gordon Gecko.

Maybe you're getting some joy with that Endeavour position? Remember when it floated and I said it was a pile of **** that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot barge pole? Let's see.

Yeah...

Never mind. It's not a loss until you sell, right?

Essentially, the history of our arguments can be reduced to me being right basically all of the time, you disregarding my advice, being wrong, and losing money. If you were to dig, and find the thread in which I told you it was a pile of ****, you'll also find a post I wrote about we were moving into a commodities-based value cycle, and that you should have bought commodities. If you had, you'd be sitting pretty right now.

This is how we're different, Chris. I don't buy the news. I sell it.

I didn't declare that the war being over. I said that Russia had ostensibly already won when they took Mariupol. Have you looked at a map recently? I don't even bother updating the thread because every other day, more of Ukraine falls under Russian control. They have nearly taken Severodeonetsk, entirely. They have started cancelling debts to Ukrainian creditors and banks, Issuing Russian passports, and circulating the Ruble. No reasonable person could look at what is happening in that part of the world and possibly conclude that Ukraine is winning--or is going to win--at this stage of the conflict. It is not longer a question of whether Russia wins or loses. It's a question of how much the country they take. I will commit to my prediction that the war ends in Odesa. The current US admin has exactly until the midterms to keep sending military aid to Ukraine, because once team read merks them (and they will) that whole debacle is coming to an end. I do not see any future in which Ukraine triumphs. Extremely unlikely. 

Greg doesn't want me to talk about politics or Trump, so I won't do that. But I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that Trump won virtually every bellweather, won more counties, and when the media just randomly and without any precedent stopped reporting results on election night, Trump was a -800 too -1200 favourite to win with every bookmaker by the following morning. Then the magical mail-ins appeared. And now you have the worst POTUS in history with an approval rating of 31%, who is proving to be an unmitigated disaster--exactly as I said he would be. So it would appear I was right about that, too.

* Edited at 06.24.2022, 5:55 PM ET *

Cheeseball
Cheeseball

07.08.2022 | 1:20 AM ET

I have now received over 10000 upvotes. That's insane!

"🌽⚽️"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,313
  • Post Score: 285

07.08.2022 | 9:30 PM ET

Congrats @Cheeseball!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,313
  • Post Score: 285

08.14.2022 | 7:37 PM ET

Just hit the 20,000 correct picks mark!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Page 158

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMAFighting.com : Watch UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video live now
  • UFC.com : Karine Silva Is All-Business, All-Action
  • MMA Junkie : Matheus Nicolau vs. Alex Perez prediction, pick: Which flyweight stays in contention at UFC on ESPN 55?
  • UFC.com : Jonathan Pearce: Knocking On The Door
  • MMA Mania : Coach Benched Dariush To ‘Focus On His Health’
  • UFC.com : Marnic Mann Gets Down To Business
  • Middle Easy : Anthony Smith ‘Shocked’ By How Good Sean Strickland Truly Is: ‘He Only Shows a Small Part of His Game’
  • MMA Junkie : Photos: BKFC: Knucklemania 4 pre-fight press conference
  • MMAFighting.com : Thiago Alves was basically retired until BKFC called for Mike Perry fight: ‘Money talks’
  • MMA Mania : LIVE! UFC Vegas 91 Early Weigh Ins!
  • MMA Junkie : Jose Aldo ready to trade leg kicks with Jonathan Martinez at UFC 301: 'I'm a specalist at what I do'
  • MMAFighting.com : Missed Fists: Fighter cusses out judge, tells them to quit
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champion Sean O'Malley on delay for Merab Dvalishvili title bout: 'I'm not fighting out of the country'
  • MMA Mania : BKFC ‘KnuckleMania 4’ Predictions
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith stands by Alex Pereira criticism but promises he’s not just ‘talking sh*t’ about him
  • UFC.com : Weigh-In Results | UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs Perez
  • MMA Mania : Hunt Files To Unseal All Docs In UFC-Lesnar Lawsuit
  • MMA Junkie : Savannah Marshall signed with PFL for Claressa Shields rematch: 'The goal is to make a build-up'
  • MMA Mania : NSAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopes?!?
  • MMA Mania : NAC To Fine Biters, Brawlers And Diego Lopez?!