Topic: Tapology Community

Milestone Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

03.20.2012 | 3:16 PM ET

For my 400th post, thus begins the Milestone Thread.

Did you hit a certain number of posts?

Get a new belt color?

Bang your 10th Asian?

Get a new ribbon you've been aiming for?

Down 5 Hungryman XL TV dinners in one sitting?

Get 20 "ups" on a post?

Win an event?

Here's the Milestone Thread to post about it.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

Page 156

TARTARA
TARTARA
  • Predictions:  53,143  |  69.1%
  • Forum Posts:  5,186
  • Post Score: 65

06.15.2022 | 12:30 PM ET

So far im pretty good with my overall stats , my best one probably must be that i have invite some fellows as new members on Tapology... one of them already has a 2nd Degree Purple Belt !

"KURZHAAR - Tomorrow Never Comes Until It's Too Late"

TARTARA
TARTARA

06.15.2022 | 12:36 PM ET

Of course, the only thing that you can do is to downvote... ! 

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,351  |  56.7%
  • Forum Posts:  5,879
  • Post Score: 172

06.15.2022 | 12:54 PM ET

I posted in the same thread as Baldric without getting into a flamewar

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  40,875  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,250
  • Post Score: 283

06.15.2022 | 9:55 PM ET

I finally worked up the courage to ask a bald co-worker if he uses shampoo or soap on his head in the shower. He replied neither, he just lets the water run off it. 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

06.16.2022 | 12:02 AM ET

I think I have banned every single betting/gambling/crypto/bitcoin twitter account that these MMA fighters constantly retweet

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,355  |  64.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

06.23.2022 | 5:21 PM ET

• Thumbs Given: 1,512 up  |  2,000 down

"****."

Cheeseball
Cheeseball
  • Predictions:  13,280  |  71.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,943
  • Post Score: 247

06.23.2022 | 6:07 PM ET

@Fremen

Hmmm thats interesting more downvotes given than upvotes? Any reason why?

"🌽⚽️"

Fremen
Fremen

06.23.2022 | 6:25 PM ET

When I dislike someone's behaviour to a certain degree, I remember him for a long time, it's also an award for those who spam or harass others

* Edited at 06.23.2022, 6:28 PM ET *

"****."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.23.2022 | 6:28 PM ET

Sounds like you're never going to forget me fremen. How romantic!
Fremen
Fremen

06.23.2022 | 6:32 PM ET

nah after these 800-1000 downvotes I'm satisfied enough, boosted you up in the downvote rankings <3, you're probably top 20 by now

* Edited at 06.23.2022, 6:33 PM ET *

"****."

TARTARA
TARTARA

06.23.2022 | 6:36 PM ET

If your best stats are your posts and the thumdown... Just L☝L ! I like that you asked me : What i have done on this site - forum ... !? Even when i wasn't so active in here, i was doing much better stats than you right now... !
Plus, if you don't know about me, you can ask around, some good fellows they know everything about me... !

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.23.2022 | 6:37 PM ET

@Fremen you're kicking against the pricks, Kiddo.

Look at that ratio.

I am loved!

Fremen
Fremen

06.23.2022 | 6:41 PM ET

damn 20 posts per day

"****."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.23.2022 | 6:42 PM ET

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,065  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,091
  • Post Score: 334

06.23.2022 | 7:12 PM ET

post those Fishrat Statistics too

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

TARTARA
TARTARA

06.23.2022 | 7:16 PM ET

Probably he can't open the account... !?

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.23.2022 | 7:19 PM ET

Honestly, I think the best ****post I ever made on Tap was that one I posted under the Millershades account. It pissed Erison off so much he wanted to fight me. I personally think that's my funniest post. It's either that one or the one about the midget and the invisible ink.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

06.23.2022 | 7:35 PM ET

Yeah, this one. LOL!
Tyron Woodley   vs.   Vicente Luque 

The year is 2053. 

You walk the crumbling pavement littered with torn Bonds and REIT contracts beneath an unholy green nuclear borealis, a Geiger counter crackling in one hand, weaving you way between decrepit skysc****rs lurching floor after floor of broken blackened windows save a few lit hellishly by plastic fed fires leaking greasy smoke into the sulphurous night air.

Two hundred feet away a tank painted in transflag pastels is  rolling over a nest of  tireless gutted EV's, stacked like scarab chitin beneath the sickly  pale blue bug-zapper light of a caged regime sign that dully pulses the message 'Build back better'. You mentally pray to Cardi B's WAP it spares you no interest--*****s and sequins fired at high velocities are fatal. 

Sour winds carry the symphony of the Collaborated Uniparty National Trust's utopia: Glass shattering as a mob of peaceful protestors liberate Yeezy V23567's from a sports store that takes bread as credit. Gibbering Rag-clad lunatics acting out Shakespearean delusions in unlit narrow alleys puddled with open sewage. Somewhere between the endless sirens and wailing women, the sonorous bell-dongs of a child being beaten with a pan ring out the hour.

You round a corner and are met the scene of woman in a crinoline fairy skirt masturbating furiously beside a rusty dumpster overflowing with ****-stained Ben Franklins--a fiat long rendered meaningless by successive QE and deflationary spirals such that its only current value is whatever application can be wrought from it. Well inured to virtually every species of  social degeneracy imaginable, you are unmoved. Yesterday in this very place, you barely registered a long-bearded man in a loincloth eating an unplucked pigeon like an apple.

You move to cross the street and are forced to quickly dive into the gutter to avoid a rapidly accelerating garbage truck which suddenly veers off and ploughs directly into the pervert mid-jerk, before backing over the body, and screeching off in a spin of smoke. You've not intention of administering aid but, having decided in an instant the creature is decidedly better off, and given the possibility that she might be carrying some State-issued larvae Soylent, and given the fact you've eaten nothing save a sparrow and a pound of weeds all week, you move to inspect the body. 

The woman, if such things existed as meaningful distinctions now, lies face down. Her apparent sex despite the presence of a brassiere and neon ribbons in her oily hair, is belied by a lumberjack's neck and thick tangles of hair across the shoulders, chest and back. A Xe. What else? Through the gloom you can make out a mapping of piercings and tattoos; here, an anarchy symbol, there, a squirting phallus in black ink headed by the letters 'BLM 4 Lyfe'. Xe is like a tacky ball of lard rolled raw through a stamp collection and a junkie's rug.

As you turn the body over with the tip of your boot, hoping the smell will not impregnate the leather, a dirty rind of moon peeps out through the clouds, illuminating its face. You know this person.

It's Erison.

You startle backwards as one swollen eye cracks open, a hand of sooty sausage-like fingers splayed at wrong angles raises something up for you to inspect. It's a faded, autographed photograph of Tyron Woodley--no doubt the inspiration for the night's debauchery, and judging by the overall wearing, that of many previous. Woodley, having died in a fight with Gabbi Garcia, entering the bout 16-48-2, has not fought in over a decade.

He smiles. The few remaining teeth heavily stained with are heavily stained with rainbow crayolas.You press the heel of your boot to his windpipe as, before expiring forever, he gurgles out Wood-eh...Wood-eh...My boy Wood-eh...one day gonna get back that belt.
CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook

06.23.2022 | 7:57 PM ET

Forum

• Total Posts: 2,048
  • Posts Per Day: 2.0
  • Thumbs Received: 5,778 up  |  899 down
  • Per Post: 2.82 thumbs up  |  0.44 thumbs down
  • Post Score: 238
  • Thumbs Given: 413 up  |  143 down
  • Threads Posted In: 154
  • Threads Started: 20

I'm pretty sure 100 out of those 143 thumbs down I've given out had to be all on white belt troll accounts that come into the threads and randomly just start talking **** to people. I think the rest are split between Crimson and Baldric

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  40,875  |  69.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,250
  • Post Score: 283

06.23.2022 | 8:57 PM ET

I just love upvoting because you guys are awesome and I wanna try and boost your scores! Equally, I reserve my downvotes only for the most serious of crimes against the forum.

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Page 156

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Bad Left Hook : ‘I’d love that fight’: Tim Tszyu willing to face Errol Spence next, talks fight with Sebastian Fundora
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor scoffs at retirement: ‘It’s to the motherf****** grave’
  • MMA Mania : Whittaker: Chimaev Fight ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
  • MMA Junkie : Why 2022 PFL welterweight champ Sadibou Sy moved to light heavyweight for upcoming season
  • MMAFighting.com : Robert Whittaker reacts to Khamzat Chimaev fight at UFC Saudi Arabia: ‘It’s a bit of a shock’
  • MMA Mania : GSP ‘Would Have Put Khabib Down’
  • MMAFighting.com : Logan Paul reveals he had ‘suicidal thoughts’ amid CryptoZoo scandal fallout: ‘I was spiraling’
  • UFC.com : The State Of UFC During UFC 100 And 200
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolly will beat Pitbull
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Not the smartest in the ring fighter’: Robert Garcia not convinced Rolando Romero will beat Isaac Cruz
  • UFC.com : Venum’s Adrenaline Fight Week Collection Is Changing The Game For Our Athletes
  • MMA Mania : Prospect Watch! Say Hello To Ernesto ‘Starboy’ Rodriguez
  • UFC.com : Vicente Luque: Expect Fireworks
  • MMA Mania : Aging Mac Will Fight Until He’s ‘Laid Out Flat’
  • Middle Easy : Georges St-Pierre Believes He ‘Would Have Beat’ Khabib in Rumored Superfight, Reveals His MMA GOATs
  • UFC.com : Erin Blanchfield Is Having A Full-Circle Moment
  • MMA Junkie : ONE 168 headlined by Stamp Fairtex vs. Jing Nan Xiong dual champion bout
  • MMAFighting.com : Dana White reveals story behind heated negotiation with UFC sponsor: ‘Take your money … shove it right up your ass’
  • UFC.com : Manon Fiorot Has Gold On Her Mind
  • Middle Easy : Brendan Schaub Calls Conor McGregor The ‘Most Underpaid Athlete’ of All Time: ‘No One Wants to Hear This’