Topic: Tapology Community

Milestone Thread

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Kpro
Kpro
  • Predictions:  11,208  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  4,927
  • Post Score: 255

03.20.2012 | 3:16 PM ET

For my 400th post, thus begins the Milestone Thread.

Did you hit a certain number of posts?

Get a new belt color?

Bang your 10th Asian?

Get a new ribbon you've been aiming for?

Down 5 Hungryman XL TV dinners in one sitting?

Get 20 "ups" on a post?

Win an event?

Here's the Milestone Thread to post about it.

"I Stab Waterbeds!"

Page 160

tepid55
tepid55
  • Predictions:  51,933  |  75.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,337
  • Post Score: 168

03.31.2023 | 10:18 PM ET

I have reached Iceman belt.
Joshjeffords
Joshjeffords
  • Predictions:  4,252  |  64.2%
  • Forum Posts:  6,243
  • Post Score: 137

04.01.2023 | 1:25 AM ET

Is it cold in here? Congrats.

"Weasel Piss *********" Dan Hooker

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,126  |  67.0%
  • Forum Posts:  6,131
  • Post Score: 333

04.01.2023 | 9:04 AM ET

10 years is pretty damn impressive

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,226  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,309
  • Post Score: 285

04.01.2023 | 10:13 AM ET

Congrats @tepid55!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,560
  • Post Score: 275

04.01.2023 | 10:15 PM ET

I mean, to be honest, when giving out a 10 year suspension it is pretty much meant to signify "you're done here, fella." Didn't really contemplate the likelihood that someone would wait the 10 years to post again.

So I guess... welcome back? You've done the time and hopefully you will be a respectful and positive contributor to the forums.

"I live, I die, I live again."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

04.01.2023 | 11:56 PM ET

Back after a 10 year ban ha epic

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Xconchris
Xconchris

04.02.2023 | 5:54 AM ET

The man did his time!! His debt to Tapology society has been paid! Now I wonder which alternate account he's been to using for the last 10 years 

JM Barrie
JM Barrie
  • Predictions:  7,835  |  54.7%
  • Forum Posts:  3,617
  • Post Score: -69

04.02.2023 | 8:57 AM ET

@gregory

yep totally reformed and rehabilitated.  I'll send you a fruit basket to show my goodwill.

or is this what i mean???

Time will tell.

"1. Avoidant personality disorder _______________2. Maladaptive daydreaming"

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

04.02.2023 | 9:07 AM ET

so why was Ronda a *****?

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

04.02.2023 | 10:00 AM ET

In his defence, he's come back after 10 years in Tapology jail and one of the first posts he makes features GIFs from The Shawshank Redemption so I'd say @JM Barrie is off to a great start with his comeback! 

Xconchris
Xconchris

04.02.2023 | 10:36 AM ET

@Greg your gonna have to start doing 20 year bans. 

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

04.02.2023 | 11:27 AM ET

@Xconchris  

25 to life

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

04.02.2023 | 11:56 AM ET

I'd like it if it was done by a proper trial. It could work somthing like this:

• A user gets banned temporarily 
  • During this time, 12 random active accounts are summoned to form a jury
  • @Gregory presents the jury with the posts in question and states what rules it broke
  • The jury then decide if that user is guilty or not guilty 
  • If they find them not guilty, they are unbanned. If they are found guilty then the members of the jury decide on the length of ban from anything from 24 hours to the death penalty (full deletion of the account). The mean length of votes decides the length of the ban that is then enacted 

gwinCLARKE2019
gwinCLARKE2019
  • Predictions:  1,399  |  61.3%
  • Forum Posts:  1,038
  • Post Score: 215

04.02.2023 | 12:29 PM ET

@Stephen Terry

I like you idea. According to the ordinary rules of sentencing I think Greg would still determine the length of the ban if the Tapology Jury finds someone guilty. The only question would be whether Greg is bound by a set of sentencing guidelines (and who would write them) or whether he has broad discretion to determine the term of suspension. 

"This guy is too old to say this kind of ********."

Gregory
Gregory
  • Predictions:  6,816  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  18,560
  • Post Score: 275

04.02.2023 | 1:42 PM ET

fun idea. cool in theory, but impossible / too complicated in practice.

"I live, I die, I live again."

CheckLeftHook
CheckLeftHook
  • Predictions:  2,389  |  56.6%
  • Forum Posts:  5,968
  • Post Score: 172

04.02.2023 | 3:31 PM ET

that dude survived your website ban and the last three years of the pandemic, he's prepared for anything you throw at him

"🏴 No Quarter Given 🏴"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

04.02.2023 | 5:26 PM ET

@Gregory

Yeah, that would just make your job 10x more stressful than it already is. Such a thread would quickly turn into one of the biggest **** shows on the entire internet but it would be entertaining lol!

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

06.08.2023 | 2:15 PM ET

I reached 100,000 correct picks on Tapology. That was my main goal from early on, I was thinking imagine if I could get to 100k right picks....

I am not sure whats next. 1,000,000 right picks?..... I was thinking maybe I should only pick big events to keep my losses down I have a lot of those as well, but I really like making random fight picks of boxing events in India or Africa, or MMA events in places like Wisconsin or Spain, Fiji or Peru, anywhere and everywhere really... I like to see fighters on the rise new in the scene or those crazy bastards too tough for their own good who just keep going regardless of the losses piling up.... I suppose I am a real fight fan but I understand how stupid violence is, it is anti-enlightenment and anti everything good... 

I recommend people to do a style like wrestling or jiu jitsu where you can go years without ever getting hit, but can become a strong version of yourself, though you can do striking/MMA and just never spar like Max Holloway or others, or spar very light... A.i-MMA is the future I think somehow they will be sending their robotic gladiators to battle, though I am not sure if the combat bots will be sentient or an extension of the different (or one) A.i master's central consciousness... It will be something like that or all forms of combat will be eliminated from the world except for those styles approved by the central A.i command, im thinking they may allow Olympic style wrestling but maybe not, the leg/knee twisting can be dangerous, so women's Greco-Roman Wrestling may finally be on the cards in the future ha. 

Those who resist this order not to engage in combat by A.i central command, not a good idea.....

* Edited at 06.08.2023, 7:30 PM ET *

tepid55
tepid55
  • Predictions:  51,933  |  75.7%
  • Forum Posts:  2,337
  • Post Score: 168

07.09.2023 | 10:16 AM ET

I just got the Following 100 award.
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

08.01.2023 | 6:04 PM ET

So today was the day.... The day my dog passed away... He is the person I spent the most time with since 2008... He helped get me some pretty tough times, but we had great times as well. Me and my mother were completely different people back then so was everyone else..... His spine virus was getting pretty bad his jaw got real bad last few days could barely open/close it and today he finally stopped eating/drinking water.... When it was just me and him last week or so he would whine in pain I would have to hug him and give him some weed smoke to help the pain, but whenever my mother would come in he would always hide it and open his eyes wide and lift his head ha...... He was seriously tough I never saw him back down from a dog ever whether tiny or huge.... But it was kind of like he decided today was the day... Sorry I know everyone has their issues but I have dont have much immediate family its weird how much he meant to me, I had other dogs when I was younger my grandad got for me, 1 was a former mistreated guard dog, but this time was different.... I thought he was about to pass 2 days ago on my grandads anniversary weirdly, the person who got him for me and who spent time with him as well... He was kind of dozing off breathing hard, but I woke him up cause I wanted my mother to be looking into his eyes as he passed cause shes his favorite person I was always more like his friend.... I had a mad panic attack breakdown couldnt breath right for a while, but helped me get ready for today.... I think there seems to be some type of reincarnation/soul management system, aliens involved and some ****, a lot of spirit world ****, different dimensions all this.... I dunno right now how it works exactly have a rough idea.... But I just beg the aliens or whoever runs the spirit world **** to let see my dog again someday I dunno how or where I just hope it happens.... Its all I really want in the world to be honest... I have other lost relatives as well but yeah whatever...... Even right now the room feels so empty its pretty ****** weird... Im not going to trip out or anything, I havent even drank alcohol since last year or so, drowning/injecting your sorrows is a waste of time/health... Better to do something else.... I will be getting ****** up next time I go to my friends which hasnt been since last year, but not much with alcohol, it makes you too emotional and stupid, I need to get back into that straight edge mindset.... I just need to get ****** up 1 or so more times in his name/memory.... So yeah that dog was one of the greatest things to ever happen to me, to anyone, we would run for miles and miles and miles.... I would sprint ahead of him, he would sprint ahead of me, until 1 of us quit ha..... I used throw a wooden stick down the hill for him and we would sprint back up with it so many times..... When we moved to this ****** area he would charge at cats who would be hiding around teasing at him.... I dunno I dunno.... And last few months before he got sick we would visit this ginger dog up the road every day at her gate "Red" was her name, she passed away as well a few months ago..... I used to try get him to sleep with me on my bed but he would always jump up after a minute jump down and go in and jump up on my mothers bed.... My favorite memory of him is when he was a tiny puppy and he used to chase me back and forth from the door to garage at my grandparents front of house area.... I dont care for much in life... I just want to see my dog again, somehow, some way, someday... On this planet or a different one or spirit world whatever is fine.... Whatever the aliens/God(s) want me to do, I will do it, anything...... I might not even have a family cause if you use logic in spiritual terms, bringing souls into the world your responsible for on whatever level, kind of ties you to the Earth on a spiritual level, even if your a deadbeat dad/mom I dunno you can avoid the karma... And I dunno I just want to reincarnate somewhere with my parents and dog and we can try and get it better next time, this time wasnt perfect, but it was ok... I wont reach Nirvana or "Heaven" in this lifetime... Pretty sure of that... But yeah said it all sorry for rambling... This is kind of like my funeral speech for my dog....

R.I.P Chuck 2008 - 2023

I will see you again someday I beg/pray that I will, whatever form we are in..... Whatever it takes to make it happen, I'll do it, I dont want nothing much in life, just want to see my dog again..... As my shirt im wearing now says I'll "KEEP RUNNING" till I see him again... I'll never stop trying

* Edited at 08.01.2023, 6:10 PM ET *

Page 160

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• PFL 3 Tapology coverage is now live
  • Bubba Jenkins vs. Kai Kamaka III - The fighters are being introduced by the announcer.
  • Join the PFL 3 live discussion
  • Tapology Picks: Bubba Jenkins 76% Kai Kamaka III 24%
  • Bubba "Bad Man" Jenkins (21-7-0) CA, US is the #57th Top Featherweight MMA fighter.
  • Kai "Fighting Hawaiian" Kamaka III (12-5-1) HI, US is the #155th Top Featherweight MMA fighter.
  • PFL 3 features 12 MMA bouts
  • The event takes place from Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois