Topic: Quinton Jackson

Rampage the Rapper??

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

03.01.2012 | 4:53 PM ET

http://www.cagepotato.com/rampage-jackson-is-about-to-release-a-song-about-hitting-it-from-the-back-you-guys/

From the sounds of it he performed at a club after his fight with Bader, will be interesting to see if he has any skills

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Photo Source:  

Fighter Details

• Given Name: Quinton Ramone Jackson
  • Pro MMA Record: 37-14-0 (Win-Loss-Draw)
  • Nickname: Rampage
  • Current Streak: 1 Loss
  • Last Fight: December 28, 2019 in BFC
  • Weight Class: Heavyweight | Last Weigh-In: 265.0 lbs
  • Affiliation: Wolfslair Academy
  • Height: 6'1" (186cm) | Reach: 73.0" (185cm)
  • Career Disclosed Earnings: $2,815,000 USD
  • Born: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
  • Fighting out of: Irvine, California
  • Fighter Links:
  • Personal Links:

Responses

lbj6
lbj6
  • Predictions:  3,615  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  2,025
  • Post Score: 210

03.01.2012 | 5:01 PM ET

oooooo no. i see a beef on the horizon between him and fifty...

"get outta my face man! i gotta go get drunk"-Rampage

poir420
poir420
  • Predictions:  143,346  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  18,232
  • Post Score: 245

03.01.2012 | 5:06 PM ET

he actually had a beef with The Game awhile back because The Game got all pissed off that Rampage got the role as Mr. T in the A-Team movie...like The Game would have made a good Mr. T anyway

Rampage

"I don't care if it turned into a great big franchise and they made a bunch of sequels," Rampage said. "I would've been like 'Oh man, they got The Game? Homeboy was on the 'Change of Heart' dating show and his chick had a change of heart. She went with another dude. [Game] sitting there with blonde hair and he all gangsta talking about he from Compton. I'm from Memphis, and Memphis is real!"

http://www.theboombox.com/2010/08/06/rampage-and-game-beef-over-a-team-role-rekindled/

"“All of a sudden, he was shooting for a takedown, and I’m like, ‘Oh, you’re a wrestler now? Remember, I’m the black belt in jiu-jitsu. And you’re shooting on me now? This is a wrap." - Nate Diaz"

nibrack11
nibrack11
  • Predictions:  483  |  60.7%
  • Forum Posts:  361
  • Post Score: 112

03.01.2012 | 5:10 PM ET

LOL at all the above posts, we will see if he has the skills lol i personally would like to here it and i dont even like rap.

"The Road To Success Is Always Under Construction!!!!"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Ian Garry Promises to ‘Slap the Mouth Off’ Colby Covingtong Within One Round: ‘Sign the F*cking Contract’
  • Middle Easy : Dana White Roasted Over Fighter Pay, Slams ‘Liberal F*cks’ Netflix During the Streaming Giant’s Tom Brady Special
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Felt I Can’t Say No’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 medical suspensions: Four fighters receive 180 days but not Jack Shore for leg wound
  • MMAFighting.com : Heather Hardy reveals career likely over due to ‘too much brain damage’
  • MMA Junkie : Weekend boxing review: Canelo Alvarez gave vintage performance. Is David Benavidez next?
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier thinks Islam Makhachev is underestimating him ahead of UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall In The Dark While Jones ‘Is Playing Games Again’
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 301 medical suspensions: 3 winners potentially out 6 months
  • Middle Easy : Jose Aldo vs. Sean O’Malley? ‘Very Possible Chance’ Outlandish Title Fight Happens, Says Outspoken UFC Star
  • MMA Junkie : Matt Brown explains how UFC 300 snub finalized retirement decision, says BKFC signing 'not out of the question'
  • MMA Mania : Covington Knows Garry Is A ‘Terrible Stylistic Matchup’
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean O’Malley responds to Conor McGregor diss, now wants Michael Chandler to ‘sleep’ him
  • Bad Left Hook : Roach vs McCrory set for June 28 on ProBox TV
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour with Poirier, Pantoja, Hardys and Hughes in studio, now
  • UFC.com : Fight By Fight Preview | UFC St. Louis
  • Middle Easy : Dustin Poirier On Where ‘Khabib’s Pupil’ Islam Makhachev Presents ‘More Of A Threat’ Than Ex-Champ
  • MMA Junkie : Nursulton Ruziboev says welterweight easy cut for UFC on ESPN 56, still wants middleweight fights
  • MMAFighting.com : Tom Aspinall: Jon Jones ‘playing games again’ with Alex Pereira talk, ‘trying to convince the public’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC champ Sean O'Malley 'changing up' on Conor McGregor allegiance after being targeted in rant