Topic: Fight to Win

Crazy how lopsided these fights are

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

SoccerKick
SoccerKick
  • Predictions:  32,055  |  61.8%
  • Forum Posts:  13,504
  • Post Score: 186

01.25.2012 | 3:10 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 0 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 69th

This card must have been pretty easy to pick the closest fight is 74% to 26%!!! I'll be at these fights Friday and giving instant results to skelliher so you guys will know how it goes! From the way we picked lets hope for few upsets!!!

* Edited at 01.25.2012, 3:15 PM ET *

"I'm too old to be run by the fears of dumb people "

Fight to Win
Bout   Info
Derrick Lewis   vs.   Jeremiah Constant   Ends in a No Contest, Illegal Strikes   0:48 Round 1 of 5 Bout Page
Jeremy Kimball   defeats   Jason Lee   via KO/TKO, Punches   2:07 Round 3 of 3, 12:07 Total Bout Page
Josh Cavan   defeats   Santana Martinez   via Submission, Triangle Choke   2:05 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brian Wood   defeats   Vellore Cabellero   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:56 Round 2 of 3, 6:56 Total Bout Page
Josh Huber   defeats   Josiah Callis   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:17 Round 2 of 3, 9:17 Total Bout Page
Ian Berg   defeats   Xavier Saccomanno   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:39 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Matt Cox   defeats   Josh Goldberger   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page
Jarred Mercado   defeats   Gabe Gonzales   via KO/TKO, Elbows   3:56 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Todd Meredith   defeats   Derek Morales   via Submission, Kimura   3:55 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Abe Alvarado   defeats   Tony Miller   via Decision, Unanimous   3 Rounds, 15:00 Total Bout Page

Responses

Kalibo
Kalibo
  • Predictions:  33,130  |  62.8%
  • Forum Posts:  16,800
  • Post Score: 185

01.25.2012 | 3:15 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 5th with 9 others

I think that will get more narrower as more people pick (If more people pick).  I think when I picked today there was only in the 50's and now we are in the 70's (amount of pickers).  Who knows though.

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved" – Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"

SoccerKick
SoccerKick

01.25.2012 | 3:17 PM ET

I'm sure thats true, but there are some mis-matches on the card like Baker vs Holland...Holland is a tough kid, but Baker is a top level guy with multiple Bellator and WEC fights and some huge names on his resume  

* Edited at 01.25.2012, 3:18 PM ET *

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

01.25.2012 | 3:45 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 2nd with 1 other

this event looks easy but i bet there are alot of upsets. from the third fight down most of the fighters have padded records so i think there will be upsets. i think i picked one of them right. an upset one.
SoccerKick
SoccerKick

01.25.2012 | 3:48 PM ET

Which fight was that!?! ;) ...Man Kimball over Lee? I'm a big believer in Jason Lee...I saw the fight he lost to Bojan Velickovic that kid is gonna be a stud he was the #4 MW prospect to watch this year over at BE

* Edited at 01.25.2012, 3:50 PM ET *

wolfmanhowl
wolfmanhowl

01.25.2012 | 3:51 PM ET

Predictions: 6 of 10 Winners, 3 Perfect, 450 Points   |   Tied for 2nd with 1 other

it is that fight. kimball beat artenas young who has a better record than anybody on lee's padded record. plus he has won three in a row.

* Edited at 01.25.2012, 3:52 PM ET *

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : Craig Jones Reveals That He Approached Dillon Danis For CJI
  • Middle Easy : Nick Diaz Was Lobbying For Fights with GSP, Colby Covington, and Michael Page Before Landing on Vicente Luque
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch BTL live at 12:30 p.m. ET
  • MMA Junkie : Daniel Cormier: Tony Ferguson 'makes more sense' for Nick Diaz than Vicente Luque at UFC on ABC 7
  • Bad Left Hook : Lemos signs with Top Rank
  • Bad Left Hook : Gustavo Lemos signs with Top Rank
  • MMA Mania : Flashback! Watch Khabib Make Gilly Look Silly
  • UFC.com : Paulo Costa: 'The Eraser" Is Getting Better And Better
  • UFC.com : Kevin Holland Fights Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime
  • Middle Easy : Islam Makhachev Cleared of Any Wrongdoing in 2016 Doping Violation: ‘One of the Colossal Mistakes in Anti-Doping’
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Holland has no doubt that 'scary guy' Islam Makhachev could become UFC welterweight champion
  • MMAFighting.com : Joaquin Buckley goes in on Cub Swanson: ‘I only respect motherf*ckers that have done sh*t in the sport’
  • UFC.com : Best Submissions From UFC 302 Fighters
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping: Islam Makhachev 'a new, improved version' of Khabib Nurmagomedov
  • MMA Mania : Mac Crowned BLF, Strickland Responds
  • MMAFighting.com : Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler disagree on prediction for Islam Makhachev vs. Dustin Poirier
  • MMA Junkie : Mike Brown before UFC 302: Dustin Poirier most stressful fighter to corner 'by a long shot'
  • UFC.com : Michal Oleksiejczuk Hunting For Biggest Win To Date
  • MMAFighting.com : Dustin Poirier gets deep about why undisputed UFC title means so much to him
  • MMA Mania : Strickland Vs. Costa Betting Odds, Prediction