Tapology Forums

Tapology Poetry Corner

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,374  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,326
  • Post Score: 285

02.19.2022 | 10:13 PM ET

Welcome, lovers, dreamers, writers and romantics to the Tapology Poetry Corner! A place for poems, short stories, novels or any kind of creative writing. Just because we're hardened MMA fans, doesn't mean we don't have a softer side. Have you written a poem about Fedor Emelianenko's legendary career? A ballad about Jan Błachowicz? A fan-fic about Paige VanZant? Post it here! 

Any and all artistic writing welcome and if it's related to MMA then even better!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Responses Page 14

baremaras
baremaras
  • Predictions:  3,114  |  71.7%
  • Forum Posts:  1,758
  • Post Score: -18

02.05.2023 | 5:11 PM ET

what the actual ****
WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

02.05.2023 | 5:15 PM ET

Funny that all that happened on page 13... Never doubt what is beyond the physical 3D realms, there are many dimensions, realms, and states or form of consciousness or life experience.... I recommend to look up "Jinn" spirits, people will just say ah mental health issues, no, talk to any worthy pagan elder, rabbi, Hindu elder, monk, and they will tell stories about the supernatural and life beyond the physical 3D

I am sorry though I swear on my dads grave I am not that person anymore I moved far away from those people and my psychosis is much better I just need to never do hard drugs again.... And I dont think I will... Alcohol too, those substances make me paranoid and delusional, I just need to move on with my life and forget about what happened, what I saw, get back on my purpose and remember your soul descends, or ascends, I want the latter

* Edited at 02.05.2023, 5:34 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.05.2023 | 5:25 PM ET

Reincarnation is Real

Reincarnation is real! 
You can deny it 
Try to hide from it 
But you will submit 
To the alien wit 
Of the supernatural 
Technological mega space kit 

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.05.2023 | 5:37 PM ET

Oh yeah it was my dads anniversary this weekend it was kind of weird yesterday, I think his spirit may have come to me, said something, maybe thats me just being delusional again.... Hopefully not

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,374  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,326
  • Post Score: 285

02.05.2023 | 7:41 PM ET

@WastelandWanderer

Hope you're OK mate! That long paragraph on page 13 was low key quite concerning. I'm hoping that was just the result of some ****** up drugs/alcohol combo and that you're sober and safe! 

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.05.2023 | 9:47 PM ET

@Stephen Terry 

Yeah these radical Pakistani gang bangers we lived next to were trying to get my vulnerable widow mother (and potentially aunt) into their sex club in the apartment building where they may have been trafficed, and at worst disappeared, it has happened I am not fear mongering at all. They hated me since I told them I was atheist when I was younger, they hate atheists bad, and gays/trans. Their radicalism radicalized me, and I started watching mad conspiracy videos on youtube, toxic combo, but I was put in a mental hospital given medication and therapy and I am alot better now, say yes to life no to hate and extreme ideology, whatever brand, there is really no need for concern I am not a threat to anyone and I dont want to fight Russia, or go to any war, street fight, riot, nothing, all I honestly want is a peaceful quiet life with my mother and dog, and friends and family, I have alot of work to do before I can provide for a family with todays economy

Also pandemonium, and stabbings, ****s, all crime is up in my country we know why, it will get alot worse they say, there will be 18,000 homeless refugees soon potentially ha, and more coming in on flights back of trucks you name it, I dont know how there is no accommodation, but there seems to be none

My mother and dog have been unwell I have no other immediate family we were arguing the other day I wrote all that crap coming up to my dads anniversary and I was just at a low point, my country is at a low point, yours too... Thats all.. As I said, I am zero threat to anything or anyone except people trying to burgle where I live or they are a threat to my mother or someone I know, nothing else, I always get a bit messed up around my dads anniversary and at same time my country is going to hell fast, sorry for the excuses and idiocy 

Ah, @Stephen turns out a migrant tried to kidnap a young girl over here this weekend gone, I can find twitter link if you dont believe me no media cover of course

https://twitter.com/TwixBandit69/status/1622007998456422407

* Edited at 02.05.2023, 11:39 PM ET *

stuthehistoryguy
stuthehistoryguy
  • Predictions:  10,397  |  63.0%
  • Forum Posts:  737
  • Post Score: 316

02.13.2023 | 7:32 PM ET

It is good to write for spiritual growth and emotional balance, even if the content comes out harsh and difficult to like. Human beings are creatures of language. Words dictate how the think and act, to a large extent. Sometimes just getting it out is healing and plays a crucial role in our development, even if it looks ugly.

* Edited at 02.13.2023, 7:50 PM ET *

"I'm not on your side. I'm not on his side. I'm on the side or being right. - Richard Harrison Sr"

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.17.2023 | 11:13 PM ET

***** don't Kill my Stank

***** don't kill my stank
Got 7 mill in the bank

I've got dank and drank

Gettin' high on krank

***** im steady rockin'
Pills im steady poppin'
People all around me droppin'
They said it was the cops'un

Shes lighting rocks up in her pipe'uh
But im lookin' for a Christian wife'uh
So we offer up this life'uh
I think she said she had a knife'uh

They see me walkin' like a Gyptian
But I know they ain't even listenin'
I keep makin' all far out predictions
Can't pay the rent she got evictions

* Edited at 02.17.2023, 11:26 PM ET *

Bellatrix
Bellatrix
  • Predictions:  3,001  |  66.7%
  • Forum Posts:  878
  • Post Score: 327

03.21.2023 | 2:56 AM ET

"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps at this petty pace from day to day.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death.
Out!  Out, brief candle!
Life is but a poor player,
That struts and frets its hour upon the stage and then is heard no more.
It is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

William Shakespeare,Macbeth

"While I Have Breath, I Have Hope."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

03.25.2023 | 3:07 PM ET

Swaggot or Swagguette?

I heard ya wife is lookin' for a swaggot
But tell me can she go full damage 
More than what her man could manage
Yeah she said shes lookin' for a challenge

* Edited at 03.25.2023, 7:09 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.12.2023 | 6:59 PM ET

Krunk sThep (Need 4 Seed)

I got my tinder set on auto 
I got a ho, see her tomorrow 
I got them bullets, I use hollows 
Feminists need this seed to swallow 

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

05.26.2023 | 11:03 PM ET

Lay Down With Me

Lay down with me 

In a pile of dirt 

Lay down with me 

Woman of the Earth 

Lay down with me 

In the filth and disease 

Lay down with me 

We will do whatever I please 

* Edited at 05.26.2023, 11:11 PM ET *

Page 14

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Middle Easy : Daniel Cormier Says Ilia Topuria Saying ‘No’ To Alexander Volkanovski And Other Top Contenders Is ‘Weird’
  • MMA Junkie : Jimmy Smith slams Ronda Rousey for saying Joe Rogan, media turned on her: 'Don't give me this victim sh*t'
  • MMAFighting.com : Paige VanZant reveals she signed multi-fight deal with Misfits Boxing, but BKFC ‘will definitely see me again’
  • Bad Left Hook : PODCAST: Canelo vs Munguia preview, Paul vs Tyson rules, more
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 winner David Onama apologizes for weight miss: 'My body gave up on me'
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Jimmy Smith goes off on Ronda Rousey: ‘She gets all the credit, none of the blame’
  • MMA Mania : ‘He’s Been Fighting Old Slow Dopes’
  • MMA Junkie : Chris Padilla 'lost hope many times' on long journey to UFC on ESPN 55
  • MMA Mania : Aspinall Pans Manchester PPV Start Time: ‘It’s Terrible’
  • Jits Magazine : Craig Jones Announces Brand New 3 Million Dollar BJJ Tournament
  • UFC.com : UFC Welcomes Anker As Its Official Charging Partner In The Middle East And Africa
  • Jits Magazine : Mo Jassim Announces Women’s Absolute Division For ADCC 2024
  • MMA Mania : Midnight Mania: Miserable, Mean, And We Can’t Stand Her
  • MMA Mania : PFL Salt Lake City Fight Card Revealed!
  • MMA Junkie : Bogdan Guskov proud to be first Uzbekistan fighter to enter UFC rankings: 'This is my history'
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Sides with Jamahal Hill in UFC 300 KO Controversy: ‘He’s Got a Point Here’
  • MMA Junkie : Victor Henry quotes Kim Kardashian after UFC on ESPN 55 bounce back from groin-shot no contest
  • MMA Mania : ‘PFL Is Not Making A Lot Of Money’
  • MMA Mania : ‘He Literally Is Always In Trouble’
  • MMAFighting.com : Beneil Dariush announced as 2024 Forrest Griffin Community Award recipient