Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 74

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.17.2022 | 6:34 PM ET

Found on.win today.

This one is amazing LMAO. Titled: Trudeau readies the authorities to murdet the pets:

"It's pure game theory. I can see what they're doing.

By their calculation, they're losing right now. If they continue to do nothing, they will have lost. Unacceptable.Their best move is to shoot for the moon with a high risk gamble that at least could result in their winning.

So the play is this- kill the pets. It's a blood boiler to people in the West. Then the truckers will be brought to maximum boil. Maybe react violently. If they do, then state violence is justified. In any real shooting war, truckers lose AND the killing of the pets becomes moot and memory-holed by the press, buried in the larger narrative of dead humans.

The risk to them is the rest of Canada's blood boils with the truckers, and there's societal wide backlash. But that board position is not really much worse than where they are right now.

If that does happen and the truckers win, then you'll hear things like they didn't mean "euthenesia", someone misspoke OR some few dogs became vicious and had to be put down but it was never a general order for all pets OR the decision to do this was made by this lower level flunkie who has now been dismissed.. etc etc etc... you get it.

So this is them playing their board position. The truckers must not react with violence. Get video of the cops acting brutally to truckers... everything hinges on the average Canadian's reaction now.

Nothing to do with game theory, but the willingness of Trudeau to murder pets is a sure sign of a psychopathic mass murderer. Let's see if he can scrounge up enough of his "toughest people"(1) to do his bidding.

(1) From Vladmir Lenin, August 1918 to commisars in Penza:

Comrades! The revolt by the five kulak volosts [regions] must be suppressed without mercy. The interest of the entire revolution demands this because we have now before us our final decisive battle with the kulaks. We need to set an example. You need to hang – hang without fail, and do it so that the public sees – at least 100 notorious kulaks, the rich, and the bloodsuckers. Publish their names. Take away all of their grain. Execute the hostages – in accordance with yesterday’s telegram. This needs to be accomplished in such a way that people for hundreds of miles around will see, tremble, know and scream out: let’s choke and strangle those blood-sucking kulaks.

Telegraph us acknowledging receipt and execution of this.”

Lenin

“P.S. Use your toughest people for this”"

* Edited at 02.17.2022, 6:37 PM ET *

phillip53
phillip53
  • Predictions:  45,863  |  68.2%
  • Forum Posts:  2,398
  • Post Score: 305

02.17.2022 | 9:04 PM ET

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.17.2022 | 9:21 PM ET

I'm actually not as hopeful about this as I once was. The deep state is real. All those permanent positions of the executive and the spooks that run/work in intelligence agencies etc. Nobody votes those ******s in or out. Unless term limits applies to them too it's not going to make a lot of difference. 

* Edited at 02.17.2022, 9:26 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.17.2022 | 9:29 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.17.2022 | 10:32 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.17.2022 | 11:16 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.18.2022 | 1:26 AM ET

Found out Today that Hank the angry dwarf died way back in 2001.

He hated everybody. Jews, Politicians, Italians, cops. Even Dwarves. Quotable moment: The Italians: 'Let em' have their Barbeque and garbage can'.

* Edited at 02.18.2022, 1:40 AM ET *

gogo kp
gogo kp
  • Predictions:  5,660  |  74.2%
  • Forum Posts:  52
  • Post Score: 154

02.18.2022 | 6:22 AM ET

RIP Hank.....he was bigger man than most of us and took his **** out without a problem, if you ask him politely...LMAO

"Be water my friend...MMA junkie since 2002 and i still don't need a rehab..."

phillip53
phillip53

02.18.2022 | 9:31 AM ET

yeah, i agree, its prolly too late to help much. our totally corrupted political system is beyond repair at this point.  

"you dont need religion to have morals. if you can't tell right from wrong you lack empathy and humanity, not religion."

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,195  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,190
  • Post Score: 332

02.18.2022 | 12:07 PM ET

Maybe alien invasion and they take Congress with them.

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.18.2022 | 3:42 PM ET

You are here.

* Edited at 02.18.2022, 3:43 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,494  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,346
  • Post Score: 285

02.18.2022 | 8:50 PM ET

@The Americans

If you apologise to the Her Majesty for that temper tantrum you threw back in 1776, I'm sure she'll be happy to rule over you guys.

* Edited at 02.18.2022, 8:51 PM ET *

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.18.2022 | 9:20 PM ET

A protestor was trampled by Canadian Police today. She was elderly and disabled.

She has since died of those injuries.

There were no reports of any violence until Trudeau sent in the brownshirts. 

This is what happens when Bolshevik psychopaths are elected into power.

* Edited at 02.18.2022, 9:47 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.19.2022 | 3:09 AM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.19.2022 | 3:11 AM ET

Video of the disabled woman being trampled.

* Edited at 02.19.2022, 3:11 AM ET *

phillip53
phillip53

02.19.2022 | 8:01 AM ET

a horses natural instinct is to avoid stepping on things, they have to be trained to trample people like that.

flying_frontkick
flying_frontkick
  • Predictions:  9,753  |  62.4%
  • Forum Posts:  5,786
  • Post Score: 273

02.19.2022 | 1:46 PM ET

I shot JFK 

* Edited at 02.19.2022, 3:37 PM ET *

"For no particular reason beat up everyone"

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,494  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,346
  • Post Score: 285

02.19.2022 | 7:41 PM ET

@flying_frontkick

We've known that for years. But why though? That's the big question!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

Fremen
Fremen
  • Predictions:  1,368  |  64.5%
  • Forum Posts:  3,579
  • Post Score: 218

02.20.2022 | 2:03 AM ET

ladies and gentlemen, we got him 

"****."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.20.2022 | 2:29 AM ET

Page 74

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : ‘I’ll Be Fighting For The Title Next Year’
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Credits Colby Covington For Ian Garry Troll Job: ‘Some Of His Finest Work’
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler UFC 303 poster features yellow yelling faces
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Derrick Lewis deliver another knockout at UFC St. Louis?
  • MMA Junkie : Robelis Despaigne sees himself fighting for UFC heavyweight title in 2025
  • MMA Mania : ‘You’re Not A Real Man!’ Sterling And O’Malley Reignite Rivalry
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 poster released showing return of Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan’s Coach Doesn’t Believe #1 Contender Is Ready To Dethrone Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez sees UFC Fight Night 241 as 'do or die,' says training with Diego Lopes reignited love for MMA
  • MMAFighting.com : Sydney Sweeney to portray boxing legend Christy Martin in upcoming biopic
  • MMA Mania : Video: Assuncao Spits On Opponent After BJJ Match Controversy
  • UFC.com : Meet Feathereright Bekhzod Usmonov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Giannis Bachar | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Jan Blachowicz Believes He Deserves a Rematch with Alex Pereira: ‘He is Not a Better Fighter Than Me’
  • MMA Junkie : After resting his body and brain, UFC's Beneil Dariush targets end of summer return
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling, Sean O’Malley’s coach erupt into fiery argument after new video emerges
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Nathan Fletcher | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Shevchenko vs Team Grasso
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Paddy McCorey | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : The Octagon
  • UFC.com : Olympians To Compete In The UFC