Tapology Forums

Wobble-shop Benjo: ****-wool raked up out the half-rats Skilamalink fly-rink O' Baldric Eggling.

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

11.01.2021 | 6:35 PM ET

This thread will function as a kind of omnium gatherum for the melange of dissenting observations and opinions I have about MMA, MMA bouts and fighters, things I find humorous, and essentially any other thing. Why? Because sewage warrants proper curation as much as anything else. Arguably more.

Toshers and specklebellies welcome. No mutton-shunters, namby-pambys or needy-mizzlers. Pull up a stool and smother the parrot.

* Edited at 11.01.2021, 6:47 PM ET *

Closed Thread

This thread has been closed to new posts.

Responses Page 72

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.15.2022 | 7:29 PM ET

In Today's episode of Govern me harder Daddy....

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.15.2022 | 9:02 PM ET

Xconchris
Xconchris
  • Predictions:  6,195  |  67.1%
  • Forum Posts:  6,190
  • Post Score: 332

02.15.2022 | 9:33 PM ET

I tried that Patriot website again. Think I took a wrong turn when I saw a post of how the government killed Marvin Hagler because he was exposing Covid information. There's a whole lot of mental illness running around there. Like pallets of it. 

Some some good information too. But it gets drowned out

"Dont take life too serious, you will never make it out alive."

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.15.2022 | 9:50 PM ET

Oh yeah. It's definitely a flea market. I've seen some of the most unbelievably bat**** stuff on Patriots.win. Never forget how this one guy posted some grainy ass photographs he'd taken of **** burning up in the Sky (some **** fizzing out on reentry) and how he believed it was the Archangel Michael coming down to Earth to bring Hillary Clinton to justice. In full earnestness. It was wild.

You have to sift. But there's plenty of gems to be found too. That's basically what a very-low censorship platform looks like really. Lots of nuts, a good amount of compelling info if you take the time to sort the wheat from the chaff. 

If you think that's bad try heading over to /pol on 4chan.

* Edited at 02.15.2022, 10:07 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.15.2022 | 10:05 PM ET

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.15.2022 | 10:35 PM ET

If they can do it to them they can do it to you. What goes around comes around.

* Edited at 02.15.2022, 10:36 PM ET *

Baldric Eggling
Baldric Eggling

02.15.2022 | 10:36 PM ET

Ukmmaguru
Ukmmaguru
  • Predictions:  115  |  65.2%
  • Forum Posts:  112
  • Post Score: 230

02.16.2022 | 6:47 AM ET

Fist bump for that scarily accurate take on Scousers. 😂 

I almost moved to Aus a few years back, the company I was working with had a role in Perth but I ended up taking another role in Cork, Ireland for better pay. Back in Blighty now.

I see Aussies, especially Anglo-Irish Aussies as a type of English people though, that Chats song you posted is an extension of British working class culture in my eyes, just in a good climate. The American working class culture for example, wouldn’t look like that. Apologies if this feels like I’m claiming you, It’s more an extension of the hand than a flag in the sand.

"If there's ashy flakes in the air, then you know it's me"

Xconchris
Xconchris

02.16.2022 | 12:06 PM ET

https://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/crime/2022/02/15/bridgewater-commons-mall-fight-video-sparks-police-excessive-force/6798654001/

I literally thought this was a scetch from a tv show. Dave Chappelle could have wrote this for his show years ago. While I agree most police encounters are not racist but manufactured..but this video is just something. 

Two boys are fighting. White kid is winning and on top punching the black kid. Police show up and jump on the black kid. While gently seating the white kid on a chair. Then white kid stands up, and they don't care. Kinda look like even the white kid was thinking please stop beating up the black kid.

For the love of God fire both those cops

Xconchris
Xconchris

02.16.2022 | 12:09 PM ET

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer
  • Predictions:  155,871  |  66.6%
  • Forum Posts:  13,491
  • Post Score: 130

02.16.2022 | 12:12 PM ET

My family or clan on my Dads Dads side came from northern Northumbria, they were a notable "border reiver" clan, but most of the clan left in the 16th, 17th or 18th century and went to America AUS or Ireland that I know of, or more prosperous areas of the UK probably. Im grateful my great great great grandparents or whatever came to Ireland, even though I have English blood and surname I was always accepted and never suffered prejudice or intolerance of any kind, despite the famous stereotypes and BS. I hope to reincarnate into this place and people/tribe if I could be so lucky, there is just something really cool but humble about it/them. Mostly!

* Edited at 02.16.2022, 12:24 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Ukmmaguru
Ukmmaguru

02.16.2022 | 1:18 PM ET

Interesting. I have a Border Reiver surname and my hometown is in the North East, probably the second city you think of in that area. My mother is a Conlin also with my great-grandad coming over to work in the shipyards.

Weren’t you the fella posting anti-British memes a few days ago? Interesting turn of events eh? Things are never as they seem but people never learn and constantly end up eating **** sandwiches.

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.16.2022 | 2:22 PM ET

Ha I was just joking yeah I have have true Anglo Saxon/English heritage from my dad and his dad and his, so on, but I want to see a united Ireland and I wouldnt identify as British at all, the Britannic Celtic culture has all but died out in England and been replaced with a Germanic/Viking twist English culture...  Nothing universally wrong with that it is what it is, but im not pro British union, im more pro Gaelic/Celtic union type of thing... Cause even though im fairly mixed down my diluted Irish blood is strong too, maybe the strongest part of me

* Edited at 02.16.2022, 2:34 PM ET *

"I am the greatest blonde man in the world. I am Tru Viking." - Alexander Gustaffsson / "The world must bow to my glory. I am a God amongst mortals. They must pay me tribute in wine and concubine for my deeds." - Jon Jones "

Ukmmaguru
Ukmmaguru

02.16.2022 | 2:42 PM ET

The English are an amalgamation of Britons and Germanics, with an average ratio of 60/40, but this differs a little from county to county. Cultures are the products of peoples, I don’t think our culture is Germanic ie Germany, but its own thing, it resembles that 60/40 in my opinion.

As for Union politics, it’s a difficult thing to navigate obviously, we live in a time where power is to be apologised for and people seem to wallow in lamentation and regret over the past. I think this stage will pass in the next couple of decades and people will see power as a thing to covet again. I like the Irish and think they are our people, not in an imperial way, just in a cultural ties way, we share geography and climate, ancient and modern cultural references etc

You used to speak Gaelic, I used to speak Cumbric, we now speak English. Who was conquered? Sometimes we can’t see the wood for the trees.

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.16.2022 | 2:42 PM ET

What I am saying is not new at all, many English and protestant settlers to Ireland actually became some of the staunchest Irish nationalists, since the 16th or 17th century which is kind of funny/unique, I am just another in a long line... Of course the Northern Irish British people are the strongest British patriots in the world

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.16.2022 | 2:44 PM ET

Yeah we are all related in a way, the Germanics invaded all the British and Irish isles and gave hell for a while, but now we all carry their DNA too somehow... The Brittanic Celtic culture was really cool it survived in Cornwall and the people of Brittany in France were Celts from England originally

* Edited at 02.16.2022, 2:45 PM ET *

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.16.2022 | 2:46 PM ET

sorry if I offended you with the united comment I know its offensive especially for British Northern Irish but it would be cool for all the Irish ancestors like their deaths and emigrations werent in vain, its just a piece of land after all ha

* Edited at 02.16.2022, 2:47 PM ET *

Ukmmaguru
Ukmmaguru

02.16.2022 | 2:54 PM ET

That’s ok mate, I’m not offended or even against the United Ireland idea, I suppose at that point my concern is what happens to the British people in Ireland? Don’t answer that, it’s not an interesting conversation. 

You can see Russia and China gaining in power, you can see the US looking shaky, Iraq and Israel will vie for regional power, Turkey also. The EU is too fragmented to be a true global power unless it’s able to consolidate itself.

Where does little old Ireland find itself if the world continues to move in this direction? A direction of empires. Big power blocks. Sometimes our fault is thinking too small about geopolitics. I think Ireland and Britains future is the same.

* Edited at 02.16.2022, 2:55 PM ET *

xJUSTBLEEDx
xJUSTBLEEDx
  • Predictions:  4,308  |  65.8%
  • Forum Posts:  387
  • Post Score: 267

02.16.2022 | 3:04 PM ET

If you keep this discussion going there's a 90% chance of somebody gettting carbombed.

"I'm not imprezzed by your performance."

WastelandWanderer
WastelandWanderer

02.16.2022 | 3:18 PM ET

Yeah the British Northern Irish wont take it happily but to be honest it probably wont happen in our lifetimes so can be a waste of time to think about. Unless the Scots and Welsh leave the union.... Well theres some things you said there, the greater Israel project has kind of failed/stalled out so thats one thing, Turkey is a hot mess, Arabia/Islamic world is a hot mess, China has a HUGE birth rate problem and demographic winter incoming, America and Irish will be fine going foreward and have even more good times despite humble beginnings, its just wondering what will happen with the politics in America it seems very divisive and I know there are ethnic based issues there for many.... Well the UK is heres biggest trading partner and im pretty sure out of the 50 million people in England many millions have Irish blood and same the other way im one example, so we will always be intertwined and working together... Thankfully, as you said there are big players

* Edited at 02.16.2022, 3:46 PM ET *

Page 72

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Midnight Mania! McGregor’s Comeback Fight Poster Is A Complete Disaster
  • MMA Mania : ‘I’ll Be Fighting For The Title Next Year’
  • Middle Easy : Chael Sonnen Credits Colby Covington For Ian Garry Troll Job: ‘Some Of His Finest Work’
  • MMA Junkie : Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler UFC 303 poster features yellow yelling faces
  • MMAFighting.com : No Bets Barred: Can Derrick Lewis deliver another knockout at UFC St. Louis?
  • MMA Junkie : Robelis Despaigne sees himself fighting for UFC heavyweight title in 2025
  • MMA Mania : ‘You’re Not A Real Man!’ Sterling And O’Malley Reignite Rivalry
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 303 poster released showing return of Conor McGregor, Michael Chandler
  • Middle Easy : Arman Tsarukyan’s Coach Doesn’t Believe #1 Contender Is Ready To Dethrone Islam Makhachev
  • MMA Junkie : Adrian Yanez sees UFC Fight Night 241 as 'do or die,' says training with Diego Lopes reignited love for MMA
  • MMAFighting.com : Sydney Sweeney to portray boxing legend Christy Martin in upcoming biopic
  • MMA Mania : Video: Assuncao Spits On Opponent After BJJ Match Controversy
  • UFC.com : Meet Feathereright Bekhzod Usmonov | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Giannis Bachar | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • Middle Easy : Jan Blachowicz Believes He Deserves a Rematch with Alex Pereira: ‘He is Not a Better Fighter Than Me’
  • MMA Junkie : After resting his body and brain, UFC's Beneil Dariush targets end of summer return
  • MMAFighting.com : Aljamain Sterling, Sean O’Malley’s coach erupt into fiery argument after new video emerges
  • UFC.com : Meet Featherweight Nathan Fletcher | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Shevchenko vs Team Grasso
  • UFC.com : Meet Middleweight Paddy McCorey | The Ultimate Fighter: Team Grasso vs Team Shevchenko
  • UFC.com : The Octagon