Topic: Hernandez vs. Ramos

Hernandez vs. Ramos

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,159
  • Post Score: 47

06.27.2021 | 2:44 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Hernandez vs. Ramos
Bout   Info
(Boxing)   Andrew Hernandez  defeats  Jeremy Ramos via Decision, Majority   8 Rounds, 24:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Edgar Ortiz Jr  vs.  Mefi Monterroso Ends in a Draw, Split   4 Rounds, 12:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Joshua David Tomozoli  defeats  Victor Arriola via Decision, Unanimous   4 Rounds, 12:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Carlos Velasquez  defeats  Jeff Chaske via KO/TKO   2:04 Round 2 of 4, 5:04 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Dante Stone  defeats  Jason Soto via KO/TKO   1:38 Round 3 of 4, 7:38 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Elijah Garcia  defeats  Fernando Hernandez via Decision, Unanimous   4 Rounds, 12:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Jesus Ibarra  defeats  Carlos Apodaca via KO/TKO   2:20 Round 1 of 6 Bout Page

Responses

2021.06.27 2:44 PM ET

bout announced

Andrew Hernandez vs. Jeremy Ramos
2021.06.27 2:44 PM ET

bout announced

Edgar Ortiz Jr vs. Mefi Monterroso
2021.06.27 2:45 PM ET

bout announced

Joshua David Tomozoli vs. Victor Arriola
2021.06.27 2:45 PM ET

bout announced

Christian Hill vs. Daviante Jones
2021.06.27 2:46 PM ET

bout announced

Jeff Chaske vs. Carlos Velasquez
2021.06.27 2:46 PM ET

bout announced

Jason Soto vs. Dante Stone
2021.06.27 2:47 PM ET

bout announced

Elijah Garcia vs. Fernando Hernandez
2021.06.29 4:10 AM ET

bout announced

Jesus Ibarra vs. Carlos Apodaca
BMarie808
BMarie808
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  1
  • Post Score: 0

07.05.2021 | 1:38 PM ET

Andrew LOST this fight

If you go back and watch this fight you can see that Andrew may have won round 5. Ramos won all other rounds, no questions asked. The judges favored the home guy, which is entirely LAME. Also, Andrews speech at the end of the fight was LIES. Andrew called two other fighters. He called Marquis Moore and Mike Montoya. He did not want to fight either. In the amateur league Mike got robbed, but overall did beat Andrew. He did not want that. kind of challenge again and get his pretty face ruined. Also, he saw Marquis’s record and ran like a dog with his tail between his legs. Andrew gets handouts in fights and is not entertaining to watch at  ALL, I would watch someone skin a pig before I pay to watch this non-skilled boxer get another hand out. For those who are going to fight him in the future do not let his boxing record intimidate you. 90 percent of that was the judges favoring him. I would highly recommend not fighting him in his home own. NOT WORTH THE TRIP IF HE IS GOING TO WIN standing around looking like a dumb ape throwing a left here and there and smiling at the crowd. If he was really as good as he says he is why not fight Marquis Moore and stop quivering in his boots behind his hand outs? Lol Will not ever happen because HES SCARED and he should not be allowed to call himself a fighter. For the record, not a hater. I would look into all these names, his past fights, and watch this fight between him and RAMOS. Gotta start defunding these actors and start paying real fighters. GO TO Hollywood Andrew your fighting skills are garbage and your record is a paid transcript. Hahahahaha

#boxingdisgRACE#prettyboywithhandouts

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Junkie : Video: The Rock posts MMA training footage in preparation for role in 'The Smashing Machine'
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for free agent Jose Aldo after UFC 301 win?
  • MMA Mania : Pound For Pound #1 Vs. ‘The #1 Money Man’
  • MMAFighting.com : Shogun Rua announced for 2024 UFC Hall of Fame class
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The Rock begin MMA training for Mark Kerr biopic ‘The Smashing Machine’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 winner Mauricio Ruffy warns Islam Makhachev 'a new king is coming' after debut
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexandre Pantoja reacts to UFC 301 win, ‘watershed moment’ in flyweight division
  • MMA Junkie : Mick Maynard's Shoes: What's next for Alexandre Pantoja after UFC 301 title defense?
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 302 main card announced
  • MMA Mania : ‘Suga’ To Mac: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Mania : O’Malley Accepts Mac’s Challenge: ‘Send Jet For A Quick Spar’
  • MMA Junkie : Alexandre Pantoja: UFC 301 a 'watershed moment' for flyweights
  • MMAFighting.com : Jose Aldo reacts to free agency, possibly skipping line to fight Sean O’Malley after UFC 301 win
  • MMA Mania : Pantoja To Challengers: ‘Bring A Gun’ If You Want To Stop Me
  • MMAFighting.com : Ryan Garcia tells Jake Paul ‘I would quit boxing’ if steroid accusations are true
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 301 post-event facts: Michel Pereira joins elite company with eighth straight octagon win
  • MMAFighting.com : Anthony Smith responds to Alex Pereira’s $50,000 challenge: ‘I’ll choke the sh*t out of him’
  • MMA Junkie : Anthony Smith agrees to Alex Pereira's $50K bet after UFC 301 submission win: 'I'll choke the sh*t out of him'
  • Middle Easy : UFC Legend Matt Brown Announces Retirement From MMA : ‘Not Doing it Again’
  • MMA Junkie : Steve Erceg 'devastated' by UFC 301 title fight loss: 'I blew it'