Topic: Huni vs. Tsoye

Huni vs. Tsoye

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

Tapology
Tapology
  • Predictions:  0  |  0.0%
  • Forum Posts:  33,026
  • Post Score: 47

05.10.2021 | 4:12 PM ET

The official Tapology discussion thread for the event!
Huni vs. Tsoye
Bout   Info
(Boxing)   Justis Huni  defeats  Christian Ndzie Tsoye via Decision, Unanimous   10 Rounds, 30:00 Total Bout Page
(Boxing)   Issac Hardman  defeats  Robert Berridge via KO/TKO   1:37 Round 8 of 8, 22:37 Total Bout Page

Responses

2021.05.10 4:12 PM ET

bout announced

Justis Huni vs. Christian Ndzie Tsoye
2021.05.17 4:48 AM ET

bout announced

Issac Hardman vs. Robert Berridge
Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry
  • Predictions:  41,304  |  69.2%
  • Forum Posts:  7,315
  • Post Score: 285

05.21.2021 | 8:13 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 2 of 2 Winners, 0 Perfect, 100 Points   |   Tied for 25th with 46 others

Huni vs. Tsoye
Justis Huni, TKO, R5
I think it's just a question of how long Christian Ndzie Tsoye can hang in there. He's never been KO'd so he's got that going for him but Justis Huni is one powerful man!

"I wish you good luck but I don't want you to rely on luck"

FistyMcKickerChoke
FistyMcKickerChoke
  • Predictions:  29,519  |  80.7%
  • Forum Posts:  4,552
  • Post Score: 236

05.24.2021 | 1:51 PM ET

Prediction Comments

Predictions: 2 of 2 Winners, 0 Perfect, 115 Points   |   Tied for 9th with 15 others

Hardman vs. Berridge
Issac Hardman, TKO, R6
Berridge hasn't fought in 3 years

"Throughout my career I've learned that "If you win you're the ****, if you lose it's bad." - Bruno "Blindadao" Silva"

a***
a***
  • Predictions:  1,187  |  77.9%
  • Forum Posts:  93
  • Post Score: 201

05.25.2021 | 1:28 PM ET

Hardman vs. Berridge

Predictions: 2 of 2 Winners, 0 Perfect, 100 Points   |   Tied for 25th with 46 others

Hardman, DEC

Issac Hardman is a lead and promoted boxer. I cannot understand for what merits he is now 27(earlier 18 )  in the world out of 1272 in 160 lbs, whom did he beat? and this, moreover, when the boxer has no merit in amateurs. The boxing that he shows is very limited: mostly jabs, jabs and meet on the right with a cross or hook, but so far this is enough for those who are offered to him. I am sure, although I did not see him fight Tej Pratap Singh, that the judges helped him. Of course, with each fight he progresses and gets better as a boxer, he has the potential, just like youtuber Jake Paul )))). I am outraged by such promoters as Eddie Hearn, who have their favorites and just a pocket champion who influence the refereeing, and then say that in his opinion the loser won: this is the fight between Gonzalez vs Estrada, Chisora vs ​​Parker, where the maximum could be given a draw. With Anthony Joshua, as if with a little wife, why does not he fight with Usyk, a mandatory challenger, violates the rules with the WBO. The same puppeteer and Bob Arum: Luis Coria for the second time , in a fight with Jose Enrique Durantes Vivas, and before that with Robson Conceicao and made 3 defeats in a row. It's just business. 

* Edited at 05.25.2021, 1:31 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

05.25.2021 | 1:38 PM ET

@a***

"With Anthony Joshua, as if with a little wife, why does not he fight with Usik, a mandatory challenger, violates the rules with the WBO."

Anthony Joshua will now have to fight Oleksandr Usyk after an American Judge ruled that Deontay Wilder is entitled to a 3rd fight with Tyson Fury.

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/12314184/anthony-joshua-ordered-to-fight-oleksandr-usyk-by-the-wbo

* Edited at 05.25.2021, 1:39 PM ET *

a***
a***
  • Predictions:  1,187  |  77.9%
  • Forum Posts:  93
  • Post Score: 201

05.25.2021 | 1:44 PM ET

@Stephen Terry

Promoter Eddie Hearn (Matchroom Boxing) made it clear that the united heavyweight champion Briton Anthony Joshua (24-1, 22 KOs) could play his next fight against another opponent, refusing to fight with mandatory challenger Alexander Usyk (18-0, 13 KOs) from Ukraine. It is possible that Hearn is bluffing, because in this case Joshua will lose the WBO belt. From the interview of the promoter to IFL TV: “Andy Ruiz contacted me via Instagram. Yes, we would be interested in such a fight. If the next fight is in the United States, then it is reasonable to discuss the candidacy of Luis Ortiz. If we are talking about Great Britain, then Dillian Whyte is what the doctor ordered. The ideal option is a fight with Usyk. But is he that good financially? Therefore, for now, I do not exclude all of the above options. We will make a final decision within 10 days. "

* Edited at 05.25.2021, 1:53 PM ET *

Stephen Terry
Stephen Terry

05.25.2021 | 2:22 PM ET

@a***

I'd have thought that Usyk would be the obvious choice as while I would personally like to see the Ruiz VS Joshua trilogy get completed, it will probably be similar to the second fight just maybe with a more focused Ruiz winning a few more rounds. As for Luis Ortiz, he's well past his prime and if Deontay Wilder was able to KO him twice then Joshua definitely can. I also can't help but feel that the old rivalry with Dillian Whyte has died out or at least, I don't think that having them fight again will prove anything. Usyk is the most legitimate opponant out of the one's listed and beating him (assuming he does) would keep all of his belts on the line for any future fight with Fury.

War Zone
War Zone
  • Predictions:  15,194  |  69.4%
  • Forum Posts:  13
  • Post Score: 231

05.26.2021 | 3:09 AM ET

@War Zone

Usyk is definitely the obvious choice, especially as the mandatory. However, Eddie Hearn realizes that this is a risky fight for Joshua so he is trying to find a more reasonable opponent or just bluffing. Usyk has been on ice for far too long! At some point very soon, this fight has to happen or Joshua has to relinquish the WBO belt. Boxing is so money driven, corrupt and politicized that it's becoming a **** show! Mark my words, "Triller will drive illegitimate promoters out of business." It's so sad how so many fights the fans want to see never get made or if/when they do, fighters are well past their prime. Boxing should take a page out of the MMA playbook and let the best fight the best and pay them well. SMH

"IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG THAT'S IN THE FIGHT, IT'S THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT THAT'S IN THE DOG!"

2021.05.28 2:59 PM ET

bout result

Issac Hardman defeats Robert Berridge via KO/TKO at 1:37 of Round 8
2021.05.28 3:00 PM ET

bout result

Justis Huni defeats Christian Ndzie Tsoye via 10 Round Decision

weigh-in result

Justis Huni: 235.0 lbs (106.6 kgs)

weigh-in result

Christian Ndzie Tsoye: 230.0 lbs (104.3 kgs)

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• Jits Magazine : PGF World Season 6: Best Of Day 4
  • Bad Left Hook : Tellez vs Jackson: Live discussion, 8 pm ET
  • Middle Easy : Max Holloway Is Just Getting Started Following His Epic BMF Title Win at UFC 300: ‘I’m a Young Man’
  • MMA Junkie : Michael Bisping warns Islam Makhachev of 'sniper' Leon Edwards: 'Be careful what you wish for'
  • MMA Mania : Officer ‘Bad Boy’ Reporting For Duty!
  • MMAFighting.com : Heck of a Morning: Does the UFC hosting more events on the road mean APEX cards will soon end?
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 ceremonial weigh-in faceoff highlights video, photo gallery
  • Jits Magazine : Free Fight Friday: Declan Moody vs Anton Minenko
  • UFC.com : Bogdan Guskov Wants To Establish Himself As A Contender
  • MMA Mania : Face Off! Nicolau Stares Down Perez At APEX!
  • UFC.com : UFC 5 Brings Gamers Closer To The Action Than Ever
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in results: 2 fighters miss weight
  • MMA Junkie : NAC withholds earnings from two UFC 300 winners; hearings scheduled
  • Middle Easy : Kayla Harrison Turned Down a Clash with Ketlen Vieira at UFC 303: ‘Stop Running and Sign the Contract’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results: Two fighters heavy – including 2.5-pound miss
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 weigh-in results and live video stream
  • Middle Easy : Ali Abdelaziz Reveals ‘Crazy’ Story Behind Getting Justin Gaethje an Extra 150k for Fighting Tony Ferguson
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 55 video: Matheus Nicolau, Alex Perez make weight in Las Vegas
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch UFC Vegas 91 weigh-in video live now
  • MMA Junkie : Ketlen Vieira claims she was offered Kayla Harrison for UFC 303: 'She has to stop running'