Topic: Cage Rage UK

possible fight card changes?

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

R1zla
R1zla
  • Predictions:  22,459  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  2,656
  • Post Score: 191

12.02.2011 | 6:34 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 9 Winners, 1 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 13th with 16 others

noticed there may of been some changes to the fight card when looking at the event pages... hopefully there'll be time to verify it and make any necessary changes.

(possible changes posted below)

"Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer"

Cage Rage UK
Bout   Info
Jake Bostwick   defeats   Denniston Sutherland   via KO/TKO, Punch   4:23 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Ben Smith   defeats   Ricky Campbell   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   1:17 Round 2 of 3, 6:17 Total Bout Page
Iain Martell   defeats   Earl Brown   via KO/TKO, Punches   3:11 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Carl Hunt   defeats   Spe McMorris   via Submission, Punches   1:09 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Wendle Lewis   defeats   Andy Cona   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   3:57 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Lee Caers   defeats   Ben Craggy   via Submission, Guillotine Choke   2:07 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Jason Radcliffe   defeats   Peter Craete   via Submission, Strikes   0:26 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Nathan Greyson   defeats   Steve Brazier   via KO/TKO, Doctor Stoppage   1:33 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Brendon Katz   defeats   Huseyin Garabet   via Submission, Rear Naked Choke   4:01 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page
Esi Moradi   defeats   Mickey Miller   via Submission, Kimura   1:00 Round 1 of 3 Bout Page

Responses

R1zla
R1zla

12.02.2011 | 6:34 AM ET

Predictions: 7 of 9 Winners, 1 Perfect, 400 Points   |   Tied for 13th with 16 others

Looks like 3 of the fights have been changed... according to Cage Rage and Sherdog's event page it's now

Ben Smith vs. Ricky Campbell   (not Joe Cooper) 
Lee Caers vs. Ben Craggy          (not Tony Machado)
Jason Radcliffe vs. Peter Craete  (not Damien Carroll)

these are from the Cage Rage site

also says King vs. Weir is a title fight

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

12.02.2011 | 10:48 AM ET

Thanks @R1zia. Changes are on their way within the next few minutes. If you guys find future changes like this, as I've said in the past, please post the info on my profile page encase I don't check the forums that day. 

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

R1zla
R1zla

12.02.2011 | 10:52 AM ET

sorry skelliher i must of missed when you said about your profile page (or forgotten), i know now and will use that in future :)

skelliher
skelliher
  • Predictions:  5,670  |  63.4%
  • Forum Posts:  11,051
  • Post Score: 245

12.02.2011 | 10:56 AM ET

No problem man. I've randomly posted it in the future. I might as well make a topic right now about it to let more people now. Appreciate all the help. It's tough to keep track of all the changes to these international and U.S. regional shows.

"When a game cannot be won, change the game."

redkayak
redkayak

12.03.2011 | 1:38 PM ET

Predictions: 5 of 7 Winners, 0 Perfect, 250 Points   |   Tied for 63rd

so 6 more hours for this one

"If you can't feed your baby then don't have a baby and don't think maybe if you can't feed your baby.-MJ"

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• UFC.com : Rankings Report | Week of May 20, 2024
  • MMAFighting.com : Anderson Silva’s son and Olympic gold medalist featured on Silva vs. Sonnen undercard
  • UFC.com : Prospect To Watch – Cesar Almeida
  • MMA Junkie : Changes hit PFL's Utah debut: Salt Lake City gets 'El Dirte' Sanchez
  • Middle Easy : Vanessa Demopoulos Says Ronda Rousey Will ‘Get Her A** Kicked’ By Today’s UFC Roster
  • MMA Mania : Rousey ‘Gets Her Ass Kicked’ In Today’s Era
  • MMA Junkie : UFC: Khalil Rountree failed drug test due to supplement company’s mistake, suspension reduced to 2 months
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch The MMA Hour live now
  • Middle Easy : Ilia Topuria Eyes Conor McGregor After Title Fight With Max Holloway In September, Vows To Sleep ‘Blessed’ With ‘One Clear Punch’
  • MMA Mania : Rich McGregor Still Can’t Afford To Buy Self Respect
  • MMA Junkie : Raw video: Conor wins his first belt, 'BMF' madness and more UFC legendary moments without commentary
  • Bad Left Hook : Joyce vs Chisora official for July 27 in London
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I got to go get what’s mines’: Wilder looking to put on vintage performance against Zhang
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I got to go get what’s mines’: Deontay Wilder looking to put on vintage performance against Zhilei Zhang
  • MMAFighting.com : UFC 304: Edwards vs. Muhammad 2 adds trio of new bouts
  • UFC.com : Statement On Khalil Rountree
  • MMA Junkie : Kamaru Usman responds to 'disrespectful' Conor McGregor: 'Put that whiskey bottle down'
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘I cry at night sometimes’: Garcia continues to maintain innocence in PED scandal
  • Middle Easy : Kamaru Usman Fires Back At Conor McGregor For Calling Him ‘Bum’, Demands Respect From ‘Notorious’
  • MMAFighting.com : Kamaru Usman claims Conor McGregor turned down UFC welterweight title fights